309

Chapter 309

Vouchers Vivienne Quinn didn’t know in advance that Ray Will didn’t know about the matching success. Seeing the four members of this family with different expressions, she lost interest in staying any longer. Next, let the family of four break up slowly. Vivienne Quinn said, “It seems that there is no need to eat this meal, so I will go first.” With that said, Vivienne Quinn left. When she reached the door, she saw Mrs. Quinn who had turned back a long time ago. To be precise, Mrs. Quinn didn’t leave at all, she was worried about Vivienne Quinn, and kept listening to the movement at the door. Mrs. Quinn’s eyes were red, and seeing Brandon Will ‘s face clearly, her heart felt like a knife, how could she not feel uncomfortable. Brandon Will asked her to trick Vivienne Quinn into Los Angeles, in order for Vivienne Quinn to donate bone marrow. Vivienne Quinn didn’t say anything, she silently took her mother’s hand and went downstairs, leaving this place. In the box. Vivienne Quinn ‘s words have made the family overwhelmed. Angel Lee eagerly explained, “Vivienne Quinn is sowing discord and lying to you, Sharon, don’t believe it either, parents love you so much, why don’t they save you.” Angel Lee was afraid that Sharon Will would blame her for not helping her.

She could do it so selfishly, but she couldn’t let her daughter know. Chapter 309 1288 Wouchers Brandon Will also said,” Sharon, don’t worry, Dad will find the right bone marrow to operate on you.” Sharon Will didn’t speak, but nodded with a cute look. Ray Will said in disbelief,”Then let me and my sister do another match.” “I’ll tell you what kind of match you want to do, it failed, you are not suitable.” Angel Lee was afraid that his son would be impulsive, and insisted on saving his sister, so he winked at Brandon Will ,”Send Sharon back to the car, we Chen went to pay the bill.” “Okay.” Brandon Will supported Sharon Will ,”Dad will take you back to the car first. When you recover from illness, Dad will satisfy you wherever you want to go and what you want to eat.” Just like that, Sharon Will was taken away by Brandon Will, leaving only Angel Lee and Ray Will in the box. Ray Will is not stu pid, and he can see that his parents didn’t tell the truth just now: Ray Will said, “(M o m), can I save Sharon? If you don’t tell the truth, I will do another match with Sharon .” “You sil ly boy, why are you so determined.”

Angel Lee slapped Ray Will angrily, “I forbid you to donate bone marrow, donating bone marrow hurts your body, you are still so young, what should you do if your body breaks down? Let me tell you, Don’t mention this matter again, I have a way to get Vivienne Quinn to donate bone marrow, and you don’t need to save it.” Ray Will saw his mother’s intentions and couldn’t believe it.”(M o m), that’s my sister, my own sister, she may die at any time, I can save her, but you let me help her? Don’t you think it’s bad for Sharon? ” Isn’t it fair? I’m just such a sister.” “I’m just a son like you.” Angel Lee sternly said, “If I say no, I won’t. You Chapter 309 1288 Vouchers are the eldest son in your family, and your health comes first. If you donate bone marrow, who knows what the consequences will be? It will have a great impact on your life in the future, and it will shorten your lifespan, so sacrificing you to save your sister is absolutely not acceptable.” Why did you sacrifice me? I’m young and strong. Donating a little bone marrow is nothing. Besides, it’s just a few years of life lost. My sister will die at any time. “Brother and sister are deeply in love, how can they die without saving. It is also true that Brandon Will and Angel Lee have been hiding the successful match from Ray Will before. Angel Lee said forcefully,”Don’t talk about this anymore, your sister doesn’t need you to save her, if you say this again, you will force me and your father to die.” ”

(M o m).” Ray Will sighed helplessly, and walked out angrily. Sharon Will acted as if nothing had happened. As long as she had the strength, she still insisted on talking and laughing with her family, which made Ray Will feel even more uncomfortable. Ray Will was a little afraid to look directly at Sharon Will, feeling guilty and guilty. When she arrived at the hospital, Sharon Will obediently took her medicine and went to bed to rest. She lived in the hospital all year round.” and the time spent in the hospital was longer than that at home. Ray Will hesitated to speak several times, but Angel Lee stopped him with his eyes. Angel Lee smiled and told Sharon Will,” Sharon, take a good rest, we will come see you tomorrow.” Angel Lee hired a nurse for Sharon Will. Brandon Will was busy with Chapter 309 288 Vouchers business, and she couldn’t stay in the hospital every day. Most of the time, Sharon Will and the nurse stayed in the hospital. She came to visit during the day. Sharon Will nodded and said with a smile, “Okay, parents, brother, you can go back.” Ray Will looked at Sharon Will, held back for a long time, and then said, “Sister, take good care of your illness, and you will be fine.” Sharon Will smiled innocently and said, “Brother, I also want to recover soon, I want to go to France with you to watch the fashion show, you promised me, and I will also go to see the snow, the sea of clo uds, and many more Something to do.” “…Okay, I promise you that I will take you there when you recover.” Ray Will felt even more uncomfortable. Seeing his sister’s persistence in living and yearning for the future, he became more determined to save his sister. “Yeah.” Sharon Will is still so well-behaved, the standard sensible little sister next door.

Ray Will gently touched Sharon Will’s head, “Take a good rest, brother will go back first.” “Okay.” Sharon Will was still smiling, but didn’t say a word about donating bone marrow. Ray Will and Angel Lee Brandon Will left, and the nurse brought Sharon⚫ Will face water,” Miss Sharon, the hot water is here.” “Get out.” Sharon Will’s face darkened instantly, and she was completely different from the sensible and well-behaved woman with a bright smile just now. The nurses were frightened by Sharon Will ‘s eyes, it was so creepy, as if she wanted to cat people. The nurse put down the hot water and hurried out. Chapter 309 289 (Vouchers Sharon Will sat alone on the hospital bed, clutching the sheets tightly with both hands, with unwillingness and hatred in his eyes. Parents don’t save her, now her brother is her only straw, she must grab it. Sharon Will knew that Ray Will was soft-hearted, and knew that her parents did not agree with Ray Will’s bone marrow donation, so she could only show weakness and use this method to win her brother’s mercy. She wants to live. Even if it means sacrificing her brother’s health, she still wants to live. What my brother sacrificed was only his health, but if she didn’t grasp it, what she would lose would be her life. Angel Lee and Brandon Will left the hospital, they were also worried. After dismissing Ray Will, Angel Lee gave Brandon Will an ultimatum. ” Vivienne Quinn doesn’t want to be soft, so she will be hard. I have to use her bone marrow. I’ll see what else she can do.” Angel Lee’s tone was full of resentment towards Vivienne Quinn. If it wasn’t for Vivienne Quinn’s talkativeness, how would Ray Will know about the successful match? Sharon Will won’t know either, and she won’t embarrass herself in front of the children just now. Brandon Will thought of the three conditions proposed by Vivienne Quinn, and felt that this matter was tricky, and he had to be tough. “You can do whatever you want with this matter, as long as it doesn’t make a big mess.” Brandon Will acquiesced. He was in the circle, so he could be regarded as a respectable person. Naturally, he couldn’t do such di rty things of calculating his own daughter. If it spread, he would lose face. Angel Lee sheered, “It’s fine if you say it, I found a friend, he opened a clinic, and he just sent Vivienne Quinn to the clinic to draw bone marrow, just use some medicine. I don’t know it. I don’t know it. What kind of waves can she make?” Angel Lee has already figured it out. Vivienne Quinn is coming to Los Angeles, so don’t even think about going back. Los Angeles is her territory, what is she going to do with Vivienne Quinn isn’t that a simple matter