316

Chapter 316
to Sharon.” Brandon Will pondered, “I have to think of another way.”
“We have waited for so long, but there is no suitable bone marrow. Is it possible to use my son’s bone marrow to save Sharon? It is absolutely impossible.” Angel Lee was anxious again.
Brandon Will said.”She is definitely not allowed. I, Brandon Will, have only such a son. How can I sacrifice her health in order to save a daughter.”
Brandon Will is patriarchal in his bones. He can love his daughter, but his son is definitely more important.
Only sons can inherit the family business and bring Will Family to a higher level.
Angel Lee was at a loss,”Then what should we do now, we can’t watch Sharon wait to die.”
“What’s the hurry, it’s not the end yet.” Brandon Will smoked a cigar and said, “It would be even better if Vivienne Quinn was a son. I really want her to come home.”
Brandon Will’s tone was full of regret
Vivienne Quinn has means, is thoughtful, smart, and is indeed much better than Ray Will.
Ray Will does not have the bad habits of a playboy, but his qualifications. are mediocre, and he is not suitable for doing business. If the company has Vivienne Quinn as an assistant, it will be different.
The company is still in the hands of Will Family, but Vivienne Quinn can work for Will Family. After all, a family is definitely better than outsiders.
Angel Lee heard this, he became impatient.”You dare to recognize her, Brandon Will, this family was created by you and me, you can’t recognize that bit ch.”
“You are impatient, I just said it casually, you go to rest, I will make a call to confirm whether Vivienne Quinn has called the police.”
This sentence grasps Angel Lee .
Angel Lee was more or less worried that Vivienne Quinn would call the police.
sending away Angel Lee, Brandon Will really had the idea of letting Vivienne Quinn go home.
Sharon Will is a si ck child, Ray Will is average, and Vivienne Quinn is smart and witty, with a flexible mind, and is a business material.
Brandon Will smoked a cigar, and began to think about how to tame Vivienne Quinn, accept him as his father obediently, and work for the Will Family.
Compared with Sharon Will ‘s illness, Brandon Will is still more concerned about whether the Will Family industry can grow bigger.
And Vivienne Quinn was born beautiful. Beauty is a woman’s best weapon, and she will get twice the result with half the effort.
After much deliberation, Brandon Will decided to work on Mrs. Quinn.
In his eyes, Mrs. Quinn is just a stu pid woman with no brains, the kind who can be handled with a few sweet words.
the next day.
Vivienne Quinn was thinking about how to maximize the benefits of the evidence in her hand.
At this moment the doorbell rang and Vivienne Quinn went to answer the door.
Grayson Smyth came in with breakfast “The breakfast I bought for you, my service is good enough, so please speak kindly in front of my brother
Dividing into pages now
when the time comes.”
“Well, not bad.” Vivienne Quinn went in with her breakfast.
Grayson Smyth also went in, and his eyes changed immediately when he caught a glimpse of the men’s pants thrown on the bed.
Just at this moment, a man’s voice came from the bathroom,”Honey, help me get some clothes.”
Grayson Smyth didn’t recognize Damien Smyth ‘s voice at all, and his frightened eyes flicked back and forth between Vivienne Quinn and the bathroom.
“Sister-in-law, sister-in-law…” Grayson Smyth wanted to cry, sister-in- law cheated on Mr. behind his back?
this derailment hidden? Let him find out?
Is this really not treating him as an outsider?
What should he do? You can’t pretend you didn’t see it, but can you really tell Mr. Ming?
In just a few seconds, Grayson Smyth has already played out a large-scale ra pe scene in his head.
Vivienne Quinn sent the clothes to Damien Smyth, when she came back, she saw Grayson Smyth with a constipated expression on her face, “What’s wrong with you?”