379

Chapter 379

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

rebellious, yelling, rude and uneducated, dislikes the poor and loves the rich…”

Lainey Marlowe lists bad habits of little girls.

Vivienne Quinn was also tired after taking this trip, so she sat and rested for a while. She was also worried about her children’s education.

Mrs. Quinn heard it, her expression was indescribable. If it was her own, even if it was really so bad, she expected Vivienne Quinn to take it back.

When the child is young, he can still guide it, and when he grows up, he will really grow crooked.

Waiting for the test result now.

Vivienne Quinn was tired and went back to her room to rest for a while. In the afternoon, Violet Smyth sent some supplements and imported fruits

over.

Violet Smyth left. Damien Smyth called again. Knowing that Violet Smyth had delivered fruit, she told Vivienne Quinn not to be greedy. Fruits are high in sugar and eating too much is not good.

Now Damien Smyth has become very nagging, and he has to remind Vivienne Quinn that even if he has said something, he still has to repeat it, just not at ease.

Vivienne Quinn heard it in her heart, feeling sweet.

Old Madam wanted to know about his great–grandson, and because of face, he hadn’t visited Vivienne Quinn, so he asked Grayson Smyth sideways.

Vivienne Quinn doesn’t think about anything else now, just waiting for the weekend to move, waiting for the results of the appraisal, everything will take its course.

Lainey Marlowe stayed at Vivienne Quinn for a while and then returned

Dividing into pages now

to the beauty shop. Vivienne Quinn rested until 4:30 in the afternoon, then went to the kindergarten to pick up Mona from school.

at the same time.

Hospital.

After treatment, Zorro regained his life, but his lower body was paralyzed.

Zorro couldn’t accept such a thing, and it was very painful. Zorro Family’s parents were also heartbroken, and they wanted to sue Lily Maya.

Lily Maya stood at the door of the ward, listening to the Zorro Family scolding her angrily, she pushed the door open.

Lily Maya immediately angered the Zorro Family, and Zorro also became emotional.

Zorro’s mother cursed angrily, “You poisonous woman, you dare to come here, you have caused my son to be like this, I will kill you.”

Zorro’s mother went up to beat Lily Maya, Lily Maya grabbed Zorro’s mother’s hand and said, “If you want to spend the rest of your life picking up garbage on the street, then go ahead and do it. I am still Zorro ‘s wife, and all his property is mine. I have the final say, if you want to treat him. or not, I need my signature, if I am unhappy and give up the treatment, then don’t blame me.”

These words successfully deterred the Zorro Family and the others.

Lily Maya is Zorro’s legal wife, no matter what, she has the right to make the first decision, and also has the right to the distribution of property.

“Poisonous woman, poisonous woman” Zorro’s father was also trembling with anger, but he only dared to scold, but didn’t dare to move.

Zorro stared at Lily Maya bitterly, wanting to get up and kill her, but his lower body was paralyzed and he couldn’t move at all.

Dividing into pages now

“Elder- in–law, mother in law, I have something to tell Zorro, please go out for a while.” |

Lily Maya brought two people over, winked at the people behind her, and signaled to take the Zorro Family and the others out.

The people behind immediately stepped forward to pull the Zorro Family out and closed the door.

Zorro and Lily Maya left in the ward, and Zorro was frightened, “You, what do you want to do?”