366

Chapter 366

in the hospital.

Vivienne Quinn tends to feel sleepy after eating and drinking enough, but her lower abdomen is always bloated, which makes her unable to sleep well, making her easily irritable.

Vivienne Quinn tossed and turned, Damien Smyth noticed that she was restless, and woke up too, with his arms on her lower abdomen, and asked softly, “What’s wrong? What’s wrong

Vivienne Quinn turned over again, her calf bent, and said, “It’s painful to

have a distended abdomen.”

Bloating during pregnancy is a normal reaction.

Damien Smyth kissed Vivienne Quinn on the cheek, “Honey, it’s hard work.”

Gas can’t be relieved, he can relieve Vivienne Quinn ‘s mood.

This kiss really made Vivienne Quinn’s heart sweet, and the two lay on their sides, facing each other.

Vivienne Quinn held his face, kissed his lips emotionally, and smiled, “It’s much better now.”

Damien Smyth raised his lips and smiled, raised his hand to touch her head, and stared at her with deep eyes” Vivienne Quinn, having you in this life is enough.”

Vivienne Quinn closed her eyes, rubbed her face on his chest, and said, “I know you are worried about my body, I am different from you, I am thinking about the appearance of the child every day, thinking of being like you The same handsome boy, but also a beautiful and lovely daughter, if it is a daughter, the nickname will be Xiaotang, if it is a

son

Dividinty into pages now

“It’s called a little ba st ard.” Damien Smyth said with a smile, “This kid makes you suffer. He’s a little ba st ard.

Vivienne Quinn smiled, “How can anyone say that about her son.”

He smiled and held her in his arms, with his chin resting on the top of her head, with a mellow voice,” Vivienne Quinn, I’m afraid, I’m afraid of losing you.”

At this time, he was not a billionaire, but a husband who loved his wife dearly.

“G od will take care of us.” Vivienne Quinn is not afraid. She is full of expectations for the future. The baby stays in her womb for one more day, and she feels at ease, “Everything will be fine after seven months.”

Damien Smyth would like to say that there is no need to gamble with his life, he doesn’t need any children to carry on the family line, he just wants to have the life of Vivienne Quinn.

But when the words came to his lips, he swallowed them back.

Vivienne Quinn is full of expectations, how can he pour cold water.

“Go to sleep.” Damien Smyth kissed Vivienne Quinn’s forehead. He didn’t pay much attention to the company’s affairs now, and started to hand them over to Grayson Smyth, so he could concentrate on being with Vivienne Quinn .

“good.”

Vivienne Quinn closed her eyes and just fell asleep when the bell rang in the darkness.

The sudden ringtone made her heart sk ip a beat, and she sat up propped up,” Damien Smyth, help me hold the phone and see who is calling.”

Damien Smyth also got up, took the phone from the bedside table and handed it to Vivienne Quinn.

Dividing into pages now

“Auntie?” Vivienne Quinn was very surprised, “It’s so late, why is Auntie calling me?”

Vivienne Quinn muttered, getting on the phone.

Stella Maya’s terrified voice came.” Vivienne Quinn, help Lily Maya, she was just taken away by the police,

Stella Maya was crying on the phone.

Vivienne Quinn was also nervous,”Taken away by the police? What’s going on?”

Stella Maya briefly explained the matter on the phone. Lily Maya clashed with Zorro. Zorro fell from the second floor and was taken away by an ambulance. Zorro Family called the police and Lily Maya was also taken away by the police.

Stella Maya called to ask Vivienne Quinn to help Damien Smyth to bail Lily Maya at the police station.

It was almost early morning, Stella Maya kept begging on the phone, but Vivienne Quinn couldn’t refuse, she glanced at Damien Smyth, Damien Smyth nodded and said that he could go to the police station, Vivienne Quinn replied to Stella Maya,”Okay, Auntie, don’t worry, I’ll let Damien Smyth go over there.”

After hanging up the phone, Vivienne Quinn said worriedly, “I heard from my aunt that the Zorro Family is going to sue Lily Maya for negligence and injury. Zorro is seriously injured. If he can’t make it through, it will be even more troublesome. If not, Lily Maya will go to jail.”

Damien Smyth said, “I’ll go and have a look first, you go to bed early, I’ll be back in a while.”

“good.”