385

Chapter 385

288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth frowned at the little girl’s reaction.

Vivienne Quinn said quickly,” Zoe, you haven’t said, how did you find this place? It’s so late, you came here alone? Does your dad know?”

Jones is not my father.” Zoe boasted triumphantly.“Mom, I took a taxi and found it by myself. Huh, Jones wants to prevent me from going back to my mother, so I won’t let him do what he wants.”

These malicious words are not in line with the age of a child under five years old.

Vivienne Quinn frowned and said to Damien Smyth, “She is the child I just told you about.”

On first impression, Damien Smyth thought the kid was rude.

But when he heard that it might be Vivienne Quinn ‘s daughter, he didn’t say anything.

Vivienne Quinn said again.“The child escaped secretly. I will call her father and tell her to send the child back.”

As soon as she heard that she was about to send her off, Zoe cried, “Mom, don’t you want me? I don’t want to go back. Jones is not my father. I want to live with my mother.”

Vivienne Quinn has no choice but to keep this child temporarily.

Damien Smyth said, “Go first.”

Zoe followed into the house, and as the door closed, Ruby, who was hiding in the dark, also came out, staring at the door of Vivienne Quinn ‘s house with gloomy eyes.

She is really Meng’s daughter.

Dividing into pages now

Her son was lost, and the surnamed Meng was pregnant with a child and had a daughter. The more she thought about it, the more unbalanced. Ruby felt.

inside the house.

Vivienne Quinn called Jones. Jones had been looking for the child outside for a long time, and was so anxious that he was about to call the police.

Hearing that someone was at Vivienne Quinn’s, Jones was so angry that he cursed on the phone.“White–eyed wolf, I really raised her for nothing, so don’t come back when you leave.”

After speaking, Jones hung up the phone.

For the sudden arrival of Zoe, Vivienne Quinn was also not mentally prepared.

At this time, Mona woke up and came out of the room,“Mom, Dad.”

Mona had nightmares, got scared, and came out without her shoes on.

Seeing this, Damien Smyth quickly walked over and hugged

Mona,“Baby, why did you come out without wearing shoes, the ground is cold.”

“Dad, I’m having a nightmare.” Mona’s voice was so soft that it could melt people’s hearts.

Seeing a little girl who was about the same age as her at home, Zoe immediately became jealous, “Mom, who is she? Is she also your daughter?”

Zoe was hostile to Mona at the first sight and didn’t like Mona.

Vivienne Quinn explained,“Her name is Mona. She is my daughter. You two are about the same age. You can call her sister.”

Dividing into panna nGJAL

Chapter 385

1288 Vouchers

“I don’t want a sister.” Zoe was very possessive and yelled, “Mom can only have me as a child.”

As soon as these words came out, Damien Smyth’s brows were pressed coldly, “No yelling.”

Zoe burst into tears again, hiding behind Vivienne Quinn,“Mom, mom.”

Vivienne Quinn had a terrible headaché, and Mona was also a little confused about the sudden addition of a sister. Seeing this sister crying sadly and fiercely, she put her arms around Damien Smyth ‘s neck, not daring to speak.

Mona be timid.

Mrs. Quinn in the second bedroom was also woken up, “What’s the matter, it’s late at night, why is Mona crying…”

Mrs. Quinn thought Mona was crying, but when she came out, she saw that it was a strange little girl, and asked in confusion, “Who is this child?”

Vivienne Quinn said, “This is the child. I just found it in the middle of the night.”

Hearing that it was the lost child, Mrs. Quinn hurried forward to take a look, and muttered, “I’ve grown up so much. When I was just born, it was just such a small ball with a small face You can recognize it.” I can’t

come out.”

Children change quickly, and Mrs. Quinn really can’t recognize it. If she hadn’t watched it grow up with her own eyes, how could she recognize it.

In the middle of the night, there was an extra child at home, and Vivienne Quinn didn’t know how to settle down, so she said, “Mom, it’s getting late, take Zoe to bed tonight.”

Zoe stopped crying, but pulled Vivienne Quinn’s hand pitifully,“Mom, I Want to sleep with you, I have never slept with my mother.”