327

Chapter 327

here we go again.
Vivienne Quinn was tired of hearing this.
Vivienne Quinn was leaning on her desk carelessly, glaring at Jessie “Can you change your tactics? Have you read too many blo ody romance novels? Do you have to be a vicious female supporting role? If Damien Smyth is interested in you, then I won’t be there.” Now that we are married and living a happy life, you are also a rich daughter, can you have some quality?”
Vivienne Quinn really can’t figure out Jessie ‘s brain circuit. There are thousands of men in the world, so why not focus on the married Damien Smyth ?
I was blind and affectionate there, moved myself to a mess, and caused trouble for others.
This kind of behavior seems really stu pid to Vivienne Quinn.
“Who do you say has no quality.” Jessie was furious, and her voice was raised, “Do you think I deliberately sowed discord and lied? Go back and ask Damien Smyth if he had a relationship with a woman five years ago.”
“Even if there is, so what?” Vivienne Quinn sneered,”As the president of Skyreach Group, he is tall, handsome and rich. There should be very few. girls who don’t like him. He has a few women, let alone one. Then That’s normal too.”
Jessie was taken aback,”You know everything?”
Jessie to bother about the matter between my husband and wife. I see that you have endocrine disorders and acne on your face. I mind you. Find a man to fall in love with and treat it. Don’t go around fooling around. Da.” Vivienne Quinn said calmly, “It’s not good for the daughter of a wealthy
Dividing into pages now

family to meddle in other people’s marriages if it spreads.”
1288 Vouchers
Seeing that Vivienne Quinn ‘s reaction was completely different from what she imagined, Jessie was really angry and helpless.
Damien Smyth had given the Darcy Family a warning the last time she found someone to impersonate the woman from five years ago.
Jessie said unconvinced.” Vivienne Quinn, let me see how far you can go with Damien Smyth. A man’s love and freshness have a shelf life. What else do you have besides your beauty? He Sooner or later, you will be kicked.”
“Even if there is a day, I won’t lose. At least I was the wife of Damien Smyth. He is the man I got from Vivienne Quinn. Unlike some people, I can only rely on imagination.”
Vivienne Quinn has a poisonous tongue, and this (m o u t h) is so mad that it kills people.
Jessie’s face turned green with anger, she gave Vivienne Quinn a hard look, and left with mixed anger.
Jessie, who left the company, was so angry that she kicked stones on the side of the road and accidentally hurt her foot, which made her even more
angry.
At this time, a voice came from the side.
“What’s the use of sulking here, it doesn’t matter to Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth.”
Jessie turned around, and a handsome man stood behind her at some point.
“Who are you?”
Jessie was vigilant, but couldn’t help but look at the man’s face a few more
times.
Dividing into pages now

He looks so handsome.
1289 Vouchers
Besides Damien Smyth, this is definitely the most handsome man Jessie
has ever seen.
The man politely handed over a business card, with a wicked smile on his lips. “I’m Rock Will, the owner of a private detective, I think I can help you.”
“Your surname is Smyth too ?” Jessie immediately gained a lot of affection when she heard Smyth’s surname.
She took a look at the business card and asked, “Are you really a private detective?”
“Yeah.” Rock Will had a smile on his face, but it gave people a gloomy feeling.”I can help you, whatever you want will come true.”
Hearing this, Jessie had a happy face, “Really? I want to marry Damien Smyth, and you can do it too? You just mentioned the names of Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn, and you know them too?”
“I know.” Rock Will still smiled, “However, they don’t know me. You are the target customer I am looking for. Naturally, I will understand your difficulties in advance. If you need help, I can help you.”
Jessie seemed to see hope, and said happily, “Okay, then you can help me break up Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn. I want to marry Damien Smyth. As long as you can do it, I will give you as much as you want.”
“It’s a deal, but you must keep my existence a secret.” Rock Will said with a smile. “If you have something to do, call the number on your business card.”
“Okay.” Jessie believed it.
Rock Will sneered, turned and left, and got into a black car not far away.
There was a man sitting inside. Seeing that Rock Will had returned, he
Dividing into pages now
asked, “Boss, are you really going to help that stu pid woman? You can’t help that kind of id iot. If you want to take back the Skyreach Group, why do you want to go far away?”
Rock Will took out a cigarette and lit it, showing an evil smile, “The more stu pid a woman is, the easier it is to control, Damien Smyth loves that Vivienne Quinn deeply, I want to see it very much, Damien Smyth is in pain look.”