266

Chapter 266 1289 Vouchers of the residents, or you can make another call and get the consent of the guests before we can let you in.” “That’s fine.” Vivienne Quinn smirked changed her mind, and said, “Then I’ll put the clothes here with you, please help me to give them to Mr. Damien Smyth.” Vivienne Quinn explained, she added. “I’ll borrow your bathroom.” As she said that, Vivienne Quinn walked towards the bathroom. In fact, she deliberately waited at the corner. When the front desk took the clothes she handed over to them and went upstairs, she walked to the elevator and looked at the floor where the elevator stopped. fifteenth floor. Damien Smyth lived on the fifteenth floor. Vivienne Quinn immediately took the elevator next to her to go up. When she came out of the elevator, she happened to hear the sound of the front desk knocking on the door to deliver clothes. Because it was too late, the whole floor was very quiet, and every sound could be heard clearly. Vivienne Quinn peeked around the corner where the front desk staff was, and determined the room number where Damien Smyth lived. Vivienne Quinn would have disdained such behavior tonight in the past, but now she just did it by accident. When you love someone, you seem so nervous and cautious. Vivienne Quinn was around the corner and heard Damien Smyth talking to the front desk staff. Damien Smyth refused the clothes sent by the front desk, and his tone was very cold. He was woken up in the middle of the night, and everyone was upset Dividing into ages now Damien Smyth didn’t know that it belonged to Vivienne Quinn, so he closed the door directly. The front desk staff was inexplicable and could only leave with their things. After the front desk personnel left, Vivienne Quinn came out from the corner and came to the door of the room where Damien Smyth lived. inside the house. Damien Smyth, who drank too much had a headache and was woken up again, feeling very bad. Damien Smyth squeezed his temples, poured himself a glass of water, and just as he was about to go back to bed, the doorbell rang again. Damien Smyth ‘s heart quickly rose, he took a long and irritated breath, and then turned to open the door. He was ready to reprimand the hotel staff, but when he saw the person at the door, he was dumbfounded Yes, the words of reprimand were held back abruptly. Vivienne Quinn stood at the door, smiling sweetly.”Sir, do you need any special service?” Damien Smyth smiled, all the unhappiness just now disappeared, he stretched out his long arms, pulled Vivienne Quinn into the room, and closed the door with his backhand. Vivienne Quinn surprised him so much, he directly pushed her against the wall, kissed her frantically, and robbed her.