252

Chapter 252 1 283 Vouchers “I know.” Vivienne Quinn said,” Damien Smyth checked before, and said that Mona ‘s biological parents died in a car accident, and were sent to an orphanage by the community, and then adopted by Nick and his wife.” “I sec.” Violet Smyth felt a little disappointed for some reason. if the child was his own, with the real name Smyth. Vivienne Quinn glanced at the time, it ivas almost lunch time, and said, “Auntie, let’s eat at home at noon, I’m going to buy vegetables.” Violet Smyth smiled and said, “Okay, I just happened to chat with your mother to relieve boredom.” “That’s fine.” Vivienne Quinn took the key and said to Mona, ” Mona, be good at home and listen to your aunt and grandma.” Mona said obediently,”Okay.” Vivienne Quinn went out to buy vegetables, and the vegetable market was about two or three hundred meters away from the community, very close. Vivienne Quinn walked over and quickly bought some groceries. When she turned back to the community, she saw Brandon Will ‘s car parked at the gate of the community. Brandon Will and a woman seemed to be inquiring about something with the security guard at the gate. She knew that Brandon Will would not give up. Vivienne Quinn didn’t evade either, and walked towards the gate of the community with vegetables. Brandon Will saw Vivienne Quinn and stepped forward with a smile,” Vivienne, go shopping.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t respond, as long as her eyes were not blind, wouldn’t it be obvious that she came back after buying vegetables? Dividing into pages now Chapter 252 1289 Vouchers Angel Lee, who was with Brandon Will, saw that Vivienne Quinn was silent, with a shy face, and said with a smile, ” Vivienne, your dad and I are here to pick you up to Los Angeles this time.” “I never planned to go to Los Angeles” Vivienne Quinn glanced at the two of them sharply, and said, “Trouble, let me go.” Angel Lee said anxiously, “You took over the house and shares, why don’t you go? If you don’t go, then…” What about Sharon. Brandon Will was worried that Angel Lee would slip up, so he quickly interrupted.” Vivienne, didn’t your mother tell you about going back to Los Angeles? Dad wants to take you home. Your surname is Will, and your home is in Los Angeles. Of course you have to go back with us, Dad also plans to teach you how to manage the farm and let you take over from Dad.” “Mr. Will, do you really think so?” Vivienne Quinn sneered, she didn’t believe a word at all. “Of course.” Brandon Will said, “You have a talent for business.” Vivienne Quinn asked deliberately.”How is your little daughter?” “Sharon’s condition is stable. Just yesterday, I found a suitable bone marrow, and I can do a bone marrow transplant at any time.” Brandon Will said happily, ” Vivienne, you are really a lucky star for Dad. Wait for your sister to recover and be discharged from the hospital.”, our family can be reunited.” From Brandon Will ‘s expression, Vivienne Quinn really couldn’t tell whether this was true or not. Sharon Will really found the right bone marrow? If so, how could Angel Lee be so generous, and Brandon Will intended to hand over the family business to her, but Angel Lee didn’t say anything? There must be ghosts in here. Chapter 252 II 282 Vouchers Brandon Will played the role, and Vivienne Quinn also followed suit. She seemed to be thinking, hesitated for a few seconds, and said,”My mother and I have lived here for decades, and we are used to it. Los Angeles is not far from Washington DC., the plane will arrive in two hours, besides, Mr. Will has a new family, and my mother will go to Los Angeles with her, so what? In what capacity?” Vivienne Quinn’s words were obvious, she wanted Brandon Will to give Mrs. Quinn an explanation. Angel Lee heard this, her teeth itch in her heart, because of her daughter’s illness, she still had to endure it. Brandon Will was in a dilemma, looked at Angel Lee, and said to Vivienne Quinn,”I will give your mother an explanation, I will take care of you for the rest of my life, and you will be a family in the future, Vivienne, you are reluctant to part with your work and friends here now, I can do it I understand, it’s okay, you can still come back in the future, this time. Dad just let you go home. ” Vivienne Quinn twitched the corners of her mo uth,”Th en I’ll think about it again, I have to go back to cook, so I won’t keep you guys.” She didn’t want to make false claims with the two at all, and she couldn’t be too aggressive, otherwise, with Brandon Will ‘s social status and financial strength, her life with Damien Smyth would be affected. She could only leave the two of them alone and fight a protracted battle. “Okay, then you are busy, think about it, and call me anytime.” Brandon Will said with a smile. Vivienne Quinn didn’t say anything else, she carried the vegetables into the community, and as soon as she left, Angel Lee couldn’t hold back anymore, and his face changed, “What do you mean by that damn girl, you still want you to divorce me, marrying her mother won’t work, Ins ane, I wouldn’t be bothered if Sharon wasn’t si ck, who does she think she is.”