254

Chapter 254 11 288 vouchers Vivienne Quinn received the call from the police station, she was stunned for a moment, and she couldn’t believe it when she found out what was going on. Because, July is dead. July, who had afternoon tea with her yesterday, died. Vivienne Quinn, who met July yesterday, was routinely summoned by the police to take a statement at the police station. Vivienne Quinn arrived at the police station, she still couldn’t believe it. The first thing she asked the police was, “Is July … really dead?” “We have identified the deceased as July who worked for the Red Club, ” police said. “How did she di e?” Vivienne Quinn couldn’t believe it, “It was fine yesterday, how did she d ie?” “At present, it is judged to be a suicide.” The police said.”At one o’clock in the morning last night, July jumped off the roof of the Red Club. Tell me, why did you meet with July yesterday and what did you talk about? We need to know.” The Red Club has dozens of floors, but July committed suicide by jumping off the building? Vivienne Quinn also wanted to know what it was that made July so determined to jump off dozens of floors and end her life. Vivienne Quinn more than ten seconds to digest the news, and then she collected herself and said, ” July asked me out yesterday…” She basically explained the content of the chat between the two of them yesterday. While taking notes, the police asked, “You mean, July became very emotional after answering a phone call?” Dividing into pages now Chapter 254 11 288 Vouchers “Well, it’s like this.” Vivienne Quinn said,” July was crying at the time, crying and saying that the family bought a house and her younger brother was going to get married. Later, when she was emotionally stable, I took a taxi for her and took her home. There was no contact after that.” It was one day since the last time they separated, and Vivienne Quinn heard about July again, but it was July who committed suicide by jumping off a building. Jumping from dozens of floors, Vivienne Quinn learned from the police that July fell beyond recognition and died on the spot. At the most beautiful age, in the most decisive way, he ended his life. Vivienne Quinn left the interrogation room, she was attracted by the noise in the lobby of the police station. In the lobby of the police station, the manager in charge of the Red Club was grabbed by a middle-aged couple and refused to let him leave. The middle-aged couple are July ‘s parents. They came from their hometown when they heard the news that July jumped off the building. July’s mother cried and demanded compensation from the person in charge of the Red Club,”My daughter jumped off the building in your store, and you have to be responsible.” July ‘s roommate Lele was also there, but was stopped by July’s father July’s mother, who angrily accused Lele. July’s father said unreasonably,” You are July ‘s roommate, and July’s jump must be related to you. You must also be responsible and lose money.” Lele reasoned with them, “Uncle Nanny, what does July jumping off the building have to do with me? I don’t even know. Yesterday was her birthday. Who would have thought that she would jump off the building on her birthday.” The person in charge also said, “The police have already investigated Chapter 254 288 Vouchers clearly. July committed suicide, and it has nothing to do with our clubhouse. Out of humanitarianism, we will pay 50,000 USD for the funeral.” Hearing that only 50,000 USD was given, July’s mother was the first to be unhappy, crying heartbroken, “50,000 USD is not enough, my daughter is. only in her twenties, so young, how could it be worth such a small amount of money.” July’s father also said. “When my daughter went to work in your store, it was good. When good people come to you, they are gone. They must lose money. I have to take… a million, or I will sue you. .’ Fac ed with July ‘s parents, the lion opened his mouth, and the person in charge was also angry.” July committed suicide, why should we pay a million USD, and we still feel unlucky if someone died in the clubhouse.” Vivienne Quinn stood a few meters away, watching the farce, and she found that although July’s mother was in the countryside of her hometown, she was dressed in a very fashionable dress, with a gold ring on her hand and a gold necklace on her neck. Hearing the news of her daughter’s suicide, but still wearing such heavy makeup and wearing gold and silver jewelry, it doesn’t seem to be too sad. From the beginning to the end, July’s parents didn’t care about why July committed suicide, they just insisted on compensation. Vivienne Quinn thought of how July was aggrieved crying in front of her yesterday, so she couldn’t help but stepped forward and said a few words. “Uncle Nanny, it was July ‘s birthday yesterday, do you still remember? Have you called to ask how she is doing here?” Vivienne Quinn ‘s two questions made them unable to answer for a while.