394

Chapter 394

Mona took a step back in horror, staring at Ruby with wide eyes.

11 288 (Vouchers

It’s not time yet, Ruby won’t do anything, just pushed Mona hard and said, “You are a disaster star, stare again, I will gouge out your eyeballs…”

Before finishing speaking, Ruby suddenly felt a stomachache, and said to Mona “Be honest, if you dare to run, I will throw your sister downstairs.”, and quickly walked to the next house to solve the problem. .

The dilapidated area is not even equipped with balcony guardrails, and it is empty everywhere, and it will fall if you are not careful.

There is no rope here, and Ruby has a stomachache, so she has no time to find a rope to tie Mona, but she is not afraid that Mona will run away, there is only one exit downstairs, and she will solve it in the room next to the exit, once Mona wants to Run, she can find it.

What’s more, Nick is still guarding downstairs, and he can’t escape at all.

Ruby left. Zoe kicked Mona with her foot, motioning her to untie the rope and tear off the tape on her mouth.

Mona understood and helped to tear off the tape, but because of the pain of pulling Zoe, Zoe scolded her, “Idiot you want to hurt me to death. don’t you?”

Mona apologized, “I’m sorry sister.”

Zoe was very disgusted, “I’m so st*pid, please help me untie the rope.”

The rope was tied very tightly, and it took Mona a long time to untie it.

Zoe, who was freed, immediately stood up, glanced at Ruby who was dealing with her physical needs in the room, ran downstairs without thinking, and ignored Mona at all.

Hearing the movement, Ruby cursed loudly, “Little brat, come back to me, or I’ll break your leg.”

Chapter 394

Mona reacted for two seconds and ran along with Zoe.

1288 Vouchers

Ruby quickly pulled up her pants, and within a dozen seconds of pulling up her pants, both children ran to the second floor.

Zoe was so hungry that she didn’t have much strength, because she ran in a hurry and accidentally fell down.

“elder sister.”

Mona quickly pulled Zoe up.

If Mona doesn’t care about Zoe, she can run out.

Because of this delay, Ruby caught up and grabbed Mona.

Zoe got up, seeing Ruby’s vicious look, he ignored Mona and ran out again without any hesitation.

“Sister, sister, save me.”

Seeing Zoe running away regardless of herself, Mona was so frightened that she cried.

Ruby slapped Mona hard angrily, “Da mn girl, you still dare to run, see if I don’t beat you to death.”

Unhappy with a slap, Ruby kicked Mona directly down the stairs.

Mona rolled from the stairs to the first floor, and her head was bleeding.

Zoe looked back and saw Mona with blood all over her face, she was also very scared and ran faster.

Nick, who was sitting on the steps outside on the first floor, also heard the movement, and when he stood up, he saw Zoe running out.

Nick wanted to catch it back, but he caught sight of Mona lying on the ground with blood on his face, unconscious, and Ruby went downstairs

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 394

288 (Vouchers

angrily, as if wishing to kill Mona, and ignored Zoe, and hurried in to stop her,” Ruby.”

Zoe ran outside without looking back, through the dilapidated area through a deserted weed, and ran outside the road.

Zoe was tired. After all, she was just a child with limited physical strength. At this time, she was very embarrassed and scared.

Zoe looked back to the direction of the dilapidated area, she threw Mona at the station, she didn’t know why she appeared here again, no matter what, Mona fell into the wrong hands, then she could enjoy her mother’s love exclusively.

Zoe never thought of calling the police to save Mona.

Zoe took a break and continued to run forward, when a car drove over, and it was Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn who came.

They found out that the Rubys had taken Zoe away, and learned from other residents in the community that Mona had followed Nick and the others, so they hurried over.

Vivienne Quinn saw Zoe on the side of the road, and hurriedly said to Damien Smyth,”Stop quickly, it’s Zoe.”

The car stopped, and Vivienne Quinn got out of the car in a hurry,” Zoe, Zoe.”

“Mom.” Seeing Vivienne Quinn, Zoe cried directly, “Mom, you are finally here.”

“Is there something wrong?” Vivienne Quinn checked whether Zoe was injured all over, except for a little bit of embarrassment, there was no external injury.

Damien Smyth also got out of the car, Vivienne Quinn thought of Mona, and asked Zoe,”Where is my sister, where is Mona ? Did you see

Monae now

Zoe insisted directly, “I didn’t see it, Mom, I’m scared, I want to go home.”