346

Chapter 346

Old Madam’s slap surprised everyone present.
Old Madam has always loved his grandson Damien Smyth the most, and he never said a word harshly, let alone beat him.
Jack Smyth hurriedly asked. “(M o m,) what’s going on, please speak clearly.”
Grayson Smyth also said, “Grandma, you love Mr. the most, what’s Wrong?”
Violet Smyth didn’t dare to say anything, although she also felt sorry for Old Madam hitting Damien Smyth, but in order not to aggravate the conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, she had to keep
silent.

Damien Smyth frowned coldly, and he wasn’t angry at all, he just had a premonition that something was wrong.
Damien Smyth didn’t say anything, just looked at Old Madam and shouted, “Grandma.”
Old Madam is a soft-hearted person, and he has been responsive to Damien Smyth since he was a child. Even if he got into trouble when he was a child, Old Madam would calm down all his anger with a word of grandma.
But this time, Old Madam was still angry and said, “Don’t call me grandma, if you don’t divorce that woman, don’t call me grandma, Damien, you are so confused, why did you marry such a woman.”
Hearing Old Madam belittle Vivienne Quinn, Damien Smyth frowned slightly, and said loudly, “Grandma, Vivienne Quinn is my chosen life partner, she is my wife.”
Jack Smyth also said, “(M o m,), okay, why are you dissatisfied with Vivienne Quinn again, and Vivienne Quinn didn’t make you unhappy.”

Seeing Old Madam forcing Damien Smyth like this, Jack Smyth thought of himself back then, who was also forced by Old Madam to divorce Violet Smyth .
Grayson Smyth also helped to speak, “Grandma, Mr. and sister-in-law are both married, why are you unhappy, you have to let them divorce, there must be a reason.”
“If you want a reason, then I’ll give you a reason.” Old Madam counted Vivienne Quinn angrily.”That woman has no background, she came from a street vendor, didn’t she even go to college…”
Jack Smyth said, “(M o m,), these are not important. Our Smyth Family is looking for a wife, regardless of family background. Isn’t our Smyth Family also from a street stall?”
Old Madam gave Jack Smyth a hard look, and said.”That woman can’t have children, just because of this, she can’t enter the door of Smyth Family Damien, you can’t be confused, why are you still lying to everyone together. Lie that you are infertile, you are hurting grandma too much.”

As soon as Old Madam said this, both Jack Smyth and Grayson Smyth changed their faces. One was shocked that Vivienne Quinn was infertile, and the other was surprised why Old Madam knew.
Grayson Smyth was sure he hadn’t told Trevor Randolph anything.
Only Damien Smyth looked calm.
Jack Smyth asked Damien Smyth in surprise, “Is what your grandma said true? Tell me the truth, you two, who can’t have a baby?”
Damien Smyth didn’t answer Jack Smyth, but looked at Old Madam and asked, “Grandma, who told you these words? Who is talking in front of you?”
Old Madam said stubbornly, “It doesn’t matter who said it, you just say,
Dividing into pages now

whether you want to divorce that woman or not, my Smyth Family’s incense can’t be broken.”
The atmosphere in the lounge suddenly became tense.
Grayson Smyth said a lot.”Grandma, don’t you still have me in the Smyth Family, calm down, I will give you ten or eight great-grandchildren for you to play with.”
Grayson Smyth wanted to adjust the atmosphere, but no one paid any attention to him. He scratched his head in embarrassment, glanced at Damien Smyth, and said silently in his heart, Mr., I can only help so much, please ask yourself.
Damien Smyth pursed her thin lips slightly, and said for a while, “I never planned to divorce Vivienne Quinn, and I don’t care if she can have children. If grandma thinks that I have ruined the Smyth Family, then I will resign as president starting tomorrow.”, to be managed by Grayson Smyth.”
As soon as these words came out, the faces of several people changed.
Grayson Smyth refused in his heart. He didn’t want to take over the company, it was too troublesome.
Old Madam was even more angry, stood up, and scolded, “Nonsense.”
Jack Smyth also said with a serious expression,” Damien, you really messed up this time. The resignation is nothing but child’s play. It is even more child’s play for you to hide Vivienne Quinn’s infertility from everyone.”
“Dad…” Damien Smyth had just started when he heard Lainey Marlowe’s voice from the corridor outside the break room.
“Vivienne Quinn, where are you going, Vivienne Quinn…”
Damien Smyth opened the door immediately and saw Vivienne Quinn disappearing around the corner. Damien Smyth also ignored Old Madam, and hurried to chase Vivienne Quinn.Old Madam was even more angry, “It’s really obsessed.