289

Chapter 289

1288 Vouchers

Damen Smith-looked at the bill of consumption handed over by the waiter, and he glanced at Jason and Eva Green.

Jason had a smile on his face, and he didn’t intend to pay.

As a female Eva Green, it is even more impossible to pay the bill.

Seeing Damen Smith not moving, the waiter repeated again.”Sir, please go to the front desk to pay.”

Damen Smith realized that he was cheated again,”You ask them to pay this money, what do you ask me for?”

The waiter glanced at the other two, Jason waved his hands and said quickly.” Mr. Smith, I am the staff member serving you, how can I pay for this, this is your blind date with Miss Quinn, I just introduce you, I am paid for this, and it is not appropriate for you to ask me to pay for that.”

Damen Smith looked at Eva Green, and Eva Green said, “I’m a woman. I didn’t drink much just now. I can’t let a woman pay the bill. It’s ridiculous. I left beforehand.”

With that said, Eva Green really left.

Damen Smith looked at the waiter, then at Jason who was smiling meanly, he sneered, “Trick me again, and take me for a ride, I’m just so easy to bully, ah.

Damen Smith threw his bag on the table, his face suddenly changed, his whole person became fierce and vicious, and he directly hit Jason, hitting him on the ground.

He was fired, the barber shop was cheated, and now he is being tricked again, all three angers erupted.

Jason didn’t expect Damen Smith to make a move at all, he was caught off guard, and when he reacted, he resisted and struggled desperately.

Dividing into nanes nÓN

288 Vouchers

Chapter 289

“Beat someone, beat someone.”

Jason was much thinner and was no match for Damen Smith at all. He was completely grasped and beaten violently.

“You really think I’m easy to bully, don’t you? Everyone lied to me and plotted against me. You are too bullying.”

Damen Smith is very vicious. Since he signed up for a dating website, WillWill has been cheated out of hundreds of thousands, and now he is going to cheat him again.

For the blind date, he took various loans, and now he owes a lot of debts. These people really treat him as a soft persimmon and pinch him alone.

Damen Smith beat Jason and the waiter again, and he was on the verge of going berserk. Seeing who hit someone, the bar was in chaos, and the lobby manager hurriedly called security.

Damen Smith was taken away by the police car in the end. He sat in the police car in a state of embarrassment, looking fiercely at Jason who turned black and white in front of the police outside.

At this moment, Damen Smith also hated Vivienne Quinn in his heart. In his opinion, it was Vivienne Quinn and the group of people who came to plot against him and cheat him of money. They were all liars.

At this time, Vivienne Quinn didn’t know that she was carrying a big scapegoat.

People sit at home, and misfortune falls from the sky.

Vivienne Quinn also didn’t know about Damen Smith ‘s expulsion. After work, she went home to pick up Mona from school.

It’s past nine o’clock now, and Damien Smyth hasn’t come back yet, and there’s another party.

Sometimes Vivienne Quinn also wondered, Damien Smyth is just a

Dividing into pages now

programmer, how could there be so many entertainments?

“Mom, when is grandma coming back?” Mona came out of her children’s room and got on the sofa next to Vivienne Quinn.

“Not sure yet.” Vivienne Quinn touched Mona’s face with a smile.”Are you missing grandma?”

Since Mrs. Quinn went to Los Angeles, she also called every day. From the phone, she could feel that Mrs. Quinn was very happy there, and even urged Vivienne Quinn to go there, but Vivienne Quinn kept evading it.

Mona looked up at Vivienne Quinn, and said in a tender voice, “I miss grandma, did grandma leave with grandpa?”

Mrs. Quinn taught Mona to call Grandpa Brandon Will, Mona remembered.

“Well, grandma and grandpa went to Los Angeles for a few days, and they should be back soon.”

There are some things that Vivienne Quinn naturally wouldn’t tell a child of a few years old.

The two were chatting when the doorbell rang, and Mona got off the sofa happily. “It’s Dad who’s back. I’ll answer the door.”

Mona went to open the door, but when she saw the person at the door. her little face immediately collapsed.