313

Chapter 313
Wouchers According to Vivienne Quinn ‘s instructions, after hearing Angel Lee’s urging. Han immediately said, “I got it, come down immediately.” “Hurry up, don’t let anyone find out.” Angel Lee urged again on the phone. “Okay, okay.” Han responded repeatedly. Vivienne Quinn hung up the phone when she saw the machine. Han glanced at Vivienne Quinn and Grayson Smyth, with a timid. expression on his face, “I did as you said, you can let us go now.” Adam stammered again,”I, I, we didn’t receive the money, and we didn’t hurt anyone. We did what you said. Can you let him go?” “What’s the rush, there’s something else that needs to be done by you two brothers.” Vivienne Quinn got up, and an idea came to her mind. Grayson Smyth asked, “What do you want to do next?” A cold light flashed across Vivienne Quinn’s eyes, “Look at what Angel Lee wants to do, how can you miss this criminal evidence delivered to your door, Grayson Smyth, you wrap this Adam in a sheet, and you and Han carry him Go down and send it to the back alley, since you want to play, play the big one.”
Grayson Smyth immediately understood what Vivienne Quinn was up to. If it can be proved that Angel Lee asked someone to kidnap Vivienne Quinn for the purpose of committing crimes, then Angel Lee would be choked up. Just do it. Grayson Smyth picked up the narcoties he had just found from the two brothers, and smiled at the two brothers, “Brother, I’m offended.” As he spoke, Grayson Smyth anesthetized Adam with a single shot, Dividing into pages now Chapter 313 leaving Han alone. 11 228 Vouchers Grayson Smyth warned, “If you want to stay out of prison, please cooperate with me. I will let go of the bed sheet now. You get dressed yourself and carry your brother off together.” Han nodded quickly.”Okay, I promise to cooperate.” Vivienne Quinn went to wait in the hallway, Grayson Smyth unbuttoned the sheets, Han got dressed, and the two carried Adam out together. Adam was tightly wrapped in the sheets, and he couldn’t see his true face. Grayson Smyth put on a mask and Adam ‘s coat, and the back alley was dark, so it was not easy to find. Vivienne Quinn was tucked in the back, there was actually a car waiting in the back alley, and Angel Lee was there too. Vivienne Quinn hid around the corner and secretly took out her mobile phone to sho ot video. Seeing that Han was carrying someone down, Angel Lee wanted to lift the sheet to see if it was Vivienne Quinn, but Grayson Smyth got him into the car and said, “I just saw hotel security patrolling.”
Hearing this, Angel Lee didn’t look at it, and urged, “Hurry up and get in the car, take it to the Huining Road Clinic, and deliver the person, I won’t miss you a penny.” After leaving these words, Angel Lee got into a Mercedes-Benz next to him. How could a person of Angel Lee’s status be willing to ride in this kind of truck? Han got into the car with Grayson Smyth, a little trembling, “Brother, are you really going?” Grayson Smyth kicked Han,”Drive, go to the clinic, what the hell is this Dividing into pages now Chapter 313 bit ch trying to do,” 288 Vouchers Han started the car and went to the clinic with Angel Lee’s car one after the other. Vivienne Quinn didn’t follow, and Grayson Smyth left the rest. The car arrived at the clinic more than half an hour later. Angel Lee knocked on the door, and the clinic door opened. A middle-aged man said, “Come in quickly, and send the person inside.”
Angel Lee nodded, turned around and waved at the people in the car, signaling to go in. Grayson Smyth gave Han a look, and together they carried Adam inside, still under anesthesia. Under Angel Lee ‘s gesture, the person was placed on the simple hospital bed at the back of the clinic. Grayson Smyth has been secretly filming since coming in Angel Lee and the middle-aged man were talking in the outer room, separated by half a curtain. Angel Lee eagerly told the middle-aged man.”I’ll leave this to you. Sharon is dying. She needs to undergo a bone marrow transplant operation as soon as possible. You can draw the bone marrow from that bit ch in it, and then do the matching as soon as possible. If it succeeds, Arrange surgery immediately.” “Don’t worry, it’s fine.”