372

Chapter 372

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Damien Smyth vaguely feels that this Rock Will is not simple, not just a business competitor.

“This time, the other party came prepared.” Damien Smyth said, “It is not impossible for the data to leak from Dad.”

Grayson Smyth smiled,” Mr., this is absolutely impossible. Although our father is unreliable, he will not disclose such important data. Why did he help that company? Skyreach Group belongs to his son, The owner of that company is not his son, so he will not harm his son.”

Grayson Smyth said something inadvertently, and Damien Smyth listened.

He stared at the personal data on the computer about Rock Will, Yale graduate, born in Washington DC, twenty-nine years old this year.

one year younger than Damien Smyth

On Rock Will’s facial features, Damien Smyth also saw some clues, and a guess came out of his mind.

Damien Smyth was horrified, but changed the subject calmly.”What have you been doing in the company these days, you don’t know anything about bidding?”

“Mr., that… there are too many things in the company, and I can’t take care of them.” Grayson Smyth scratched his head and said, “I’m not as capable as Mr., and one thing makes my head big. This daily thing is too much.” There are too many, this document needs to be signed, that document needs to be read, and there are entertainments, the daily itinerary is arranged, and when I get home, my mind is muddled.”

Damien Smyth pressed his brows coldly, “Your workload is only one-third of what I used to be. Is this unbearable?”

“Mr..” Grayson Smyth wailed, “I don’t eat this bowl of rice. I only know how hard Mr. used to be. Now my sister-in-law is also discharged from

the hospital. Or, you should go back to the company?”

Damien Smyth waved his hand resentfully, “Get out.”

He wanted to count on Grayson Smyth, but he was afraid he couldn’t.

Grayson Smyth was pardoned, slipped faster than a rabbit, after working so hard for a few days, he had to go out tonight and treat himself and relax.

After Grayson Smyth went out, Damien Smyth stared thoughtfully at the Rock Will profile on the computer.

Hope it’s not what he thinks.

Rock Will robbed the Skyreach Group project, Jack Smyth soon found

out.

Jack Smyth realized later, why Rock Will asked him about the project a few days ago.

At that time, he just mentioned it casually and mentioned the bidding. Unexpectedly, Rock Will competed with Skyreach Group for the project.

Jack Smyth quickly called Rock Will and asked, “What’s the matter with the bidding? Rock Will, what do you want to do?”

Rock Will on the other side of the phone sneered, “Dad, I’m listening to you, do business well and make money.’

“You b ast ard, I gave you money to start a company, not to fight against your brother, Rock Will, I warn you, if you dare to act recklessly again, I will send you back to France.”

Jack Smyth was in a panic now, he was worried that Damien Smyth had noticed something, his eldest son was too smart.

Rock Will sneered, “Dad, what you say is what you say. To you, I am just a stain in your life, an illegitimate child who dare not see the light of day. How can I be compared with your two sons.”

After saying this, Rock Will hung up the phone.

Rock Will …” Jack Smyth was angry and worried.

For Jack Smyth, Rock Will is indeed a stain in his life. When Violet Smyth gave birth to Damien Smyth, the conflict between Old Madam and Violet Smyth deepened. My secretary has Rock Will.

Jack Smyth regretted this matter, for the sake of his family, he could only conceal the existence of Rock Will, but Jack Smyth couldn’t ignore the fact that he was his own son, and later sent Rock Will to study abroad.

Rock Will came back two years ago, and Jack Smyth used the money to start a company for Rock Will, so he was worthy of his son.

Rock Will is becoming more and more difficult to manage now, Jack Smyth is worried that sooner or later the truth will be revealed, and the Smyth Family will know the existence of Rock Will.

Jack Smyth was thinking this, the phone rang, and the caller ID showed that it was Damien Smyth.

Seeing the call from his eldest son, Jack Smyth was too guilty to answer…

Jack Smyth wiped the sweat from his forehead, took a deep breath, and then connected the phone,”Son, what do you want from me?”

He tried to keep his tone as normal as possible.

Damien Smyth asked in a deep voice. “Dad, are you not in the company?”

Jack Smyth said, “No, I made an appointment with your uncle to play golf. What’s the matter? If it’s okay, I’m going to play golf.”

Damien Smyth’s voice was clear, “The Chengtou project failed in the bidding, let me tell you.”

Jack Smyth heard this, he felt guilty again, and said. “It’s just a project. If you don’t win, you won’t win. Anyway, Skyreach Group is not bad for this project, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself.”

Damien Smyth frowned slightly, and said, “You play well with your uncle, and I won’t bother you.”

“good.”

Jack Smyth quickly hung up the phone, heaving a sigh of relief.

Jack Smyth thought he had gotten away with it, but he didn’t know that it was because he hung up the phone too quickly that Damien Smyth became suspicious.

Jack Smyth felt guilty.

Damien Smyth pondered for a moment then made a phone call,” David, check the background of Sky GroupRock Will…”

Eagle has the same pronunciation as English.

Another surname is Smyth, and it is such a coincidence that Damien Smyth has to think twice about competing with Skyreach Group for the sincere investment project.