274

Chapter 274

11 288 Vouchers

As it turns out, Damien Smyth was the one doing the trick.

I slept on the bed in the first half of the night, but can I sleep on the sofa in the second half of the night?

A man’s mouth, a deceitful ghost.

Vivienne Quinn was broken and fell asleep, and when she woke up again, it was already the next day.

Damien Smyth answers the phone outside his room balcony.

The call was from Grayson Smyth. Knowing that Vivienne Quinn was on a business trip to City A, Grayson Smyth couldn’t be more envious.

This is a business trip, and there is still a beauty in his arms. How can this be a business trip? It’s a public trip.

Facing Grayson Smyth ‘s nagging, Damien Smyth said. “If you are not convinced, you should quickly find a woman to marry, and don’t play around all day long. The incense of the Smyth Family is still waiting for you to inherit it.”

Grayson Smyth wailed on the phone,” Mr., I finally know my value in this family.”

Pass on the value of incense.

Damien Smyth said, “I’m still waiting for you to have more babies. When the time comes, I will adopt one with your sister-in-law to help you share the burden.”

“Mr., don’t bring me such a joke. Before my woman is gone, you start thinking about my seed.” Grayson Smyth took the opportunity to make a request, “However, if you can get the new Porsche supercar, I will buy it.” I believe it must be full of horsepower, adding two cars a year for the

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 274

Smyth Family, I have heard about it, Mr., you ordered that car…

“Then you still give up. I bought that car for your sister-in-law.”

Grayson Smyth.”…”

“Mr., I am your own brother, my own brother.”

Grayson Smyth started playing the family card on the phone.

1288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth noticed that Vivienne Quinn was awake, stood outside the balcony, looked at her through the sliding door glass, and said to the phone.” You pass on the family early. I can consider buying you another one, and. I tell you Don’t forget, your sister-in-law is awake, so I won’t tell you.”

“clear.”

With my sister-in-law here, everyone has to step aside.

Damien Smyth hung up and Vivienne Quinn came out of the room wearing Damien Smyth ‘s shirt.

A white shirt just covered her buttocks. As she walked, those long white- and slender legs were particularly attractive.

He raised his eyebrows lightly. “Honey, early in the morning, subdue temptation?”

Vivienne Quinn blushed and gave him a blank look, “What do you pretend to be in your mind every day?”

“It’s all about you.” He took her into his arms and pressed her against the glass door. He had a romantic French kiss before letting her go,”Go back to Washington DC in the afternoon.

“Okay.” Vivienne Quinn also wanted to go back. The world between the two was beautiful, but Mrs. Quinn and Mona at home also worried her.

She leaned lazily against the door frame, but casually flicked her hair, but she was full of various styles.

“You Yingying Yanyan, have you dealt with it?”

This matter is not over yet.

Vivienne Quinn told Damien Smyth was to ask him to deal with the result and attitude.

“It’s settled.” Damien Smyth didn’t dare to hide it, and said, ” Jessie bought the woman arranged by the client and made a small report here, my wife, someone wants to sow discord between us. Fortunately, you are discerning and magnanimous. Fooled

“Stop being so glib.” Vivienne Quinn had already guessed that it was Jessie, so she was not surprised, and asked, “What’s going on with you and Jessie ? I don’t believe it’s just a blind date. looking at you?”

“I have nothing to do with her.” Damien Smyth raised his hand and swore, “Honey, you trust me, I am Damien Smyth, I am innocent.”

This word, God will thunder when he hears it.

Damien Smyth himself is a little guilty he still has something to hide from Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn looked at Damien Smyth carefully, and couldn’t tell if he was lying, and said, “Next time, you will sleep on the sofa for a month, and you must protect yourself when you go out, otherwise no one will care about you Active or passive, I will never forgive any woman in your bed.”