317

Chapter 317
11 288 Wouchers
Grayson Smyth ‘s expression was more than constipated, as if he had eaten a fly, and he also stuttered, “Sister-in-law, you you you…”
Vivienne Quinn,”…”
“Why, stuttering has been transmitted from person to person? Did you learn from Adam ?” Vivienne Quinn said, “Straighten your tongue.”
Grayson Smyth was heartbroken, and said, “You cheated on my Mr., betrayed me, Mr., this… this is too…
“Too what?”
A voice suddenly sounded behind him Grayson Smyth looked back and saw that it was Damien Smyth. He opened his eyes, surprised and delighted,” Mr., it’s you. I thought my sister-in-law was cheating on you!”
Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth,”
Damien Smyth slapped Grayson Smyth on the back of the head, “I see you want to go west.”
Vivienne Quinn took breakfast and said, “I’ll go to the next door to see my mother, and you two brothers will chat.”
Grayson Smyth smiled and waved, “Go slowly, don’t worry about what you just said.”
This is my sister-in-law, so I can’t offend you.
Vivienne Quinn didn’t answer, she didn’t care about Grayson Smyth .
Vivienne Quinn left, Damien Smyth sat down to breakfast and asked, “What’s going on now?”
Regarding Angel Lee ‘s calculation, Vivienne Quinn did not mention it to Damien Smyth .
Grayson Smyth said it all, vividly, and very excited,” Mr., my sister-in- law’s father and stepmother, that’s really poisonous. They hired someone to take away my sister-in-law’s bone marrow last night to save their daughter. It’s completely unconscionable, you must stand up for your sister-in-law.”
Hearing this, Damien Smyth felt distressed in his chest and blamed himself very much. No wonder he sneaked in last night and scared her.
Damien Smyth asked in a deep voice, “Have you got any evidence?”
“I’ve been recording videos.” Grayson Smyth took out his phone, clicked on the video, and played it to Damien Smyth,”High-definition quality, the evidence is solid.”
Damien Smyth listened to Angel Lee’s idea of Vivienne Quinn in the video, his eyes flickered sharply, and he pondered, “Your sister-in-law has other plans in mind. ”
Vivienne Quinn didn’t call the police, and kept the evidence secret, so there must be a conspiracy.
Grayson Smyth asked. “Then Mr., what shall we do next? How about we directly reveal the identity of the Smyth Family, I wonder if the Will Family will dare to take advantage of my sister-in-law.”
“You are here. Everything is arranged by your sister-in-law. David lives opposite. He is responsible for your sister-in-law’s safety. I have an appointment with Ally Lee from Wanli Electric today. I will go out later.”
Damien Smyth did not adopt Grayson Smyth ‘s suggestion. In this matter, everything was based on Vivienne Quinn’s ideas.
Vivienne Quinn took her breakfast to the next room to find Mrs. Quinn. Seeing that Mrs. Quinn was getting dressed early in the morning, she was
very curious when she saw that she was doing makeup in front of the mirror in the bathroom.
Vivienne Quinn asked, “(M o m), do you have a date today?”
After so many years, it was rare for her to see her mother take care of herself.
“Your father called me early in the morning and asked me to watch a movie.” Mrs. Quinn was full of energy, and said, ” Vivienne, before my mother didn’t ask for anything, but was deceived again and again. This time, my mother will not be stu pid again. Brandon Will owes us mother and daughter, and I’m going to make him spit it all out.”
This is Bourbon Sonja is online.
Vivienne Quinn didn’t stop her, she leaned against the bathroom door and said, “What is (M o m) going to do?”
“Your dad thought I didn’t know anything, so let’s pretend I don’t know anything.” Mrs. Quinn wiped off her lipstick and asked, ” Vivienne, do you think this color looks good?”
Mrs. Quinn has never taken care of herself. Even if she has a solid foundation, her skin is not good enough, and her makeup doesn’t have much effect.
Over the years, Mrs. Quinn has been doing hard work, and her body is overworked, with circles of flesh around her waist, and her figure is out of shape.
Vivienne Quinn loves her mother very much. She tried hard to recall her mother’s appearance when she was young, but it was already blurred.
In order to make Mrs. Quinn happy, Vivienne Quinn had to smile and said, “It looks good, my mother must look good when she dresses up.”
Mrs. Quinn smiled, “That’s good, Vivienne, you can help Mommy’s hair again,, perm the curly, wavy one, it looks good.
Vivienne Quinn curled Mrs. Quinn’s hair with a curling iron, blow-dried her hair, and Mrs. Quinn put on new clothes, which looked pretty good.
Brandon Will’s phone call had come, and Vivienne Quinn said, “(M o m,) have some breakfast before you go.”
“From now on, your father will pay for all the meals.” Mrs. Quinn thought about it, she had suffered so much for so many years, and she wanted Brandon Will to spit it out.
Vivienne Quinn didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, and she didn’t tell Mrs. Quinn what happened last night. She sent her mother out of the hotel herself.
Brandon Will was waiting at the entrance of the hotel, driving a multi- million dollar Mercedes, wearing a suit and leather shoes, looking like he was going on a date.
Vivienne Quinn was delivered to the door of the hotel, but she didn’t go there. Brandon Will reached out to greet her, but she turned around and went in as if she didn’t see it.
Brandon Will retracted his hand in embarrassment, and opened the door for Mrs. Quinn with a smile,” Sonja, all the movies are bought, and your favorite actor starred.”
Mrs. Quinn got into the car and said, “I don’t want to go to the movies anymore, the weather is getting cooler in autumn, let’s go shopping and buy some clothes.”
Mrs. Quinn didn’t take the initiative to ask for anything, Brandon Will was stunned for a moment.
Mrs. Quinn glanced at him, “What’s wrong? No time?”
“No.” Brandon Will said with a smile. It’s all my fault for not thinking carefully. I should have taken you to buy new clothes long ago. Let’s go.
Chapter 317
You can buy whatever you want today”
1 288 Vouchers
Brandon Will’s words were just polite, in his opinion, Mrs. Quinn would not really ask him to buy anything.
However, it turns out that Brandon Will guessed wrong.
Mrs. Quinn went out of her way to buy this time. The clothes were packed row by row, and she even bought a lot of clothes for Vivienne Quinn, all famous brands.
Mrs. Quinn doesn’t know the goods, she just picks the expensive ones, as long as the money makes Brandon Will feel bad.
After buying clothes, Mrs. Quinn went into the jewelry store again, picked out a set of gold jewelry, and bought a diamond ring, one emerald pearl, one each.
Mrs. Quinn buys things, he always buys two copies, one for her and one for Vivienne Quinn. Brandon Will still dare not have any opinions, so he can only pay silently.
Brandon Will took Mrs. Quinn to buy jewelry ostentatiously, and Angel Lee soon received a whistleblower call. She is also a VIP customer of these jewelry, and she has eyeliner.
Angel Lee learned that Brandon Will bought several million pieces of jewelry for Mrs. Quinn, and immediately called Brandon Will angrily
Brandon Will answer it, so he could only turn off the mute silently.
Mrs. Quinn saw Brandon Will ‘s small movements, but she pretended not to, and said with a smile, “I think the air in Los Angeles is very good and suitable for living. Where is the house you bought for Vivienne? If you are free, just go to have a look and buy some more furniture.”
Hearing this, Brandon Will was overjoyed,” Sonja, you and Vivienne plan to live in Los Angeles ?”
“I have this plan.” Mrs. Quinn learned to be smart, and didn’t say anything dead, just hanging on Brandon Will like this.
Hearing this, Brandon Will took the opportunity to say,” Sonja, if you and your daughter really live in Los Angeles, then I’m so happy. Vivienne is smart, and I plan to let her join the company to help.”
Mrs. Quinn pretended to be cooperative, “That would be great. I also mentioned this to Vivienne. I hope our family of three can stay together forever.”
Mrs. Quinn is talking about a family of three, which is implying that Brandon Will is divorcing Angel Lee
Brandon Will is not stu pid, of course he can hear it, but he can’t take it.
How could he divorce Angel Lee? Angel Lee.’s natal family can help the company, but Mrs. Quinn can’t help anything, to put it bluntly.
Brandon Will pretended not to understand, and said with a smile,” Sonja, I have the same wish as yours, a harmonious family, do you want to see other jewelry and clothes?”
“Let’s go shopping again. I just saw that there is a furniture seller there. Let’s go and have a look.” Mrs. Quinn said, “I bought furniture for Vivienne’s new house, and Vivienne won’t be able to say anything at that time.”
“That’s a good idea.” Brandon Will smiled and said, “Then let’s go and have a look.”
The two went to the adjacent furniture area to look. Mrs. Quinn only looked at the expensive ones, dining tables worth hundreds of thousands, and beds worth hundreds of thousands.
Brandon Will watched from the sidelines, feeling a little pain in his heart, but he couldn’t show it on the surface.
Mrs. Quinn didn’t look for a while, she caught a glimpse of a familiar

figure coming-in from outside the store.
Sonja, why are you so shameless, what do you mean by bringing my husband to buy furniture?”
Angel Lee came over.