395

Chapter 395

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Zoe is here, so Mona must be nearby.

Damien Smyth they found it here.

He didn’t believe Zoe ‘s words, and said that children can’t lie, but there is a certain kind of children who are born to lie.

Damien Smyth saw the dilapidated area and said to Vivienne Quinn, “Take Zoe and wait in the car. I’ll go and have a look.”

Hearing that Damien Smyth was going to find Mona, Zoe was afraid of getting Mona back. The lie was exposed. She closed her eyes and pretended to faint

Zoe, Zoe.” Vivienne Quinn hugged Zoe subconsciously, distraught.

At this time, David rushed over, and Damien Smyth ordered in a cold voice,” David, take them to the hospital.”

Leaving the words behind, Damien Smyth ran to the decrepit area.

Vivienne Quinn was also worried about Mona, but Zoe fainted, she couldn’t take care of it, so she had to take Zoe to the hospital first.

She believed Damien Smyth could bring Mona back.

the dilapidated area.

Mona fell to the ground motionless, Ruby ‘s anger was also extinguished, followed by fear, “It’s not yet time, da mn girl, wake up, you can’t die yet.”

Ruby wasn’t afraid of Mona’s death, but rather that she died at this time, an hour before noon, and at the wrong time, her son wouldn’t be able to come back.

Ruby shook Mona emotionally, and Nick scolded, “It’s all your good

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 395

1288 Vouchers

deeds, who told you to do it at this time, you are too harsh, Mona, Mona, wake up…”

Superstitious Nick looked at the bloo dy Mona and came to his senses. This kid called him Dad for two years.

Mona has always trusted him so much she followed him because she trusted him, and she came to comfort him because she was worried about

her brother.

But what did he do?

Animals are not as good as ah.

Nick sniffed Mona ‘s breath, “I’m still alive, hurry up and send to the hospital.”

Ruby stared at her eyes as if she was in a daze,”Whatever you want to give, it’s just right when you’re angry, and you can do it when it’s noon, and now this da mn girl can’t run away, just to save trouble.”

Just when the two disagreed, Damien Smyth rushed over and saw Mona lying on the ground. He was furious, and a murderous look flashed across his eyes.

Mona.”

Damien Smyth rushed in, pushed Ruby away, looked at Mona whose face was covered in blood, and trembled with anger, “You guys hurt my. daughter?”

A pair of scarlet eyes filled with awe-inspiring spirit made people’s heart tremble.

Damien Smyth appearing, Nick turned pale with fright, and Ruby quibbled, “She fell down by herself…”

Before he finished speaking, Damien Smyth punched him directly. At this moment, he was so angry that he abandoned the principle of not hitting

into now

Chapter 395

women.

1 288 Vouchers

One punch wasn’t enough, and then another kick kicked Ruby hard in the stomach.

Nick watched the gesture, forgetting to react.

After finishing Ruby, Damien Smyth grabbed Nick by the collar and beat him up violently.

Damien Smyth hadn’t been this angry in a long time, Mona was just a kid and hurt so badly.

Damien Smyth directly disabled two people, then made a phone call, and asked someone to deal with it. He took Mona to the hospital.

On the way to the hospital, Damien Smyth felt terrified for no reason, the kind of fear he had only experienced when Vivienne Quinn had a car accident last time.

He was afraid that something would happen to Mona.

From the bottom of his heart, he had already regarded this child as his own daughter.

in the hospital.

Mona was sent to the emergency room, and Zoe was fine after a preliminary examination. According to the doctor’s diagnosis, she may have fainted after being frightened.

Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth were waiting outside the rescue room, and Vivienne Quinn was very disappointed when she learned that Damien Smyth found Mona in the dilapidated area .

Zoe obviously ran over from the dilapidated area. Zoe knew that Mona was in the hands of Nick and his wife, but she was still lying, saying that she didn’t see it.

This is totally going to kill Mona.

How could a child less than five years old be so vicious