328

Chapter 328

After sending Jessie away, Vivienne Quinn devoted herself to work and was busy all morning. When it was lunch time, she had time to call Lainey Marlowe.

Lainey Marlowe disappeared during this period and had no contact for several days, and Vivienne Quinn was also worried.

Vivienne Quinn called Lainey Marlowe, and it took a while for Lainey Marlowe to connect.
“Lainey, what have you been doing lately? Wan disappeared? I haven’t heard from you for several days.”
“Well, come to Manhattan with my boyfriend for a few days, and I’ll be back tomorrow.” Lainey Marlowe ‘s voice was la zy.

Hearing the voice was wrong, Vivienne Quinn asked, “Have you gotten up yet?”

Lainey Marlowe at the Manhattan Hotel shook her head and became more sober, “I drank too much last night and was too sleepy. Didn’t you go to Los Angeles and go back?”

“I came back yesterday.” Vivienne Quinn said, “I wanted to invite you to lunch, but now it seems to be forgotten.”

“Remember this meal first, and eat it when I come back.” Lainey Marlowe didn’t miss the opportunity to ki ll Vivienne Quinn, and reminded on the phone,”Remember.”

“Okay, remember.” Vivienne Quinn said with a smile, “By the way, how much favor did you take for

Damien Smyth, and helped hide it, even your best friend.”
Lainey Marlowe plays du mb,”Wh at is it?”

“I’m still pretending, Damien Smyth told me the truth, I had dinner at the old house of the Smyth Family last night.”

Seeing that the matter was exposed, Lainey Marlowe laughed and said, Vivienne Quinn, this is definitely for your own good. Aren’t I afraid that you will get a divorce? Who knows if Damien

Smyth is here for real or just for fun, now I’m looking at you Alright, then I’m relieved.”

Vivienne Quinn pretended to be angry and said, “You still say, we are good friends, you help him, but you don’t help me.”

“Just this one time, not the next time.” Lainey Marlowe said,” Vivienne Quinn, look how lucky you

are, you just got married, and you met the president of Skyreach Group, my little milk dog, I just beat him up Don, he also didn’t say that he is a rich second generation.”

Referring to Lainey Marlowe’s little milk dog boyfriend, Vivienne Quinn still reminded. “Don’t spend money on him all the time, there is no reason for a man to let a woman spend money all the time, don’t be coaxed by him casually, you will lose your soul.

Since Lainey Marlowe fell in love with the little milk dog, at least one or two million has been spent on each other. Vivienne Quinn is also afraid that Lainey Marlowe will be cheated.

“Well, I got it, I got it.” Lainey Marlowe said with a smile, “I’m so smart that I won’t be fooled. He’s here, so I won’t tell you.”

Lainey Marlowe hung up the phone. She heard the doorbell and guessed it was the little milk dog boyfriend next door.

Lainey Marlowe went to open the door, and her boyfriend Albin stood at the door with breakfast in his hand, “Baby, I bought you breakfast.”

“Honey, that’s very kind of you.” Lainey Marlowe offered a kiss and took breakfast.

The two have been in Manhattan for a few days, but they are separated and live in their own rooms.
Albin tried many times to stay, but was rejected by Lainey Marlowe.

Lainey Marlowe is also very principled. There are some things that cannot be overstepped. If you are not a legal couple with a certificate, then absolutely not.

Albin ‘s eyes flicked to Lainey Marlowe. Lainey Marlowe just woke up, dressed in loose clothes, with short shaggy hair, very feminine.

Albin stepped forward and put his arms around Lainey Marlowe,

coquettishly. “Honey, we’ve been together for so long, I feel like you don’t love me at all.”
Albin is younger than Lainey Marlowe, with a handsome face, sunny and handsome, with a sweet

(m o u t h) and can act like a baby.

Lainey Marlowe touched Albin ‘s face with a smile, “Why, I’ll buy you whatever you like. I like you the most.

“I like you.” Albin looked at Lainey Marlowe affectionately.”I want to be my sister’s man.”
Lainey Marlowe likes to hear Albin call her sister the most. She is really a sensible and clingy little milk dog.

Lainey Marlowe said, “You are not yet of legal marriage age, wait another two years.”

Albin didn’t care what Lainey Marlowe said, and started to use his hands, kneading Lainey Marlowe, kissing her, “Sister, give it to me, I want it.”