331

Chapter 331

It’s not to blame for Lily Maya’s reaction, no one would believe it.
Vivienne Quinn smiled. “I’m not joking, it was Damien Smyth who hid it too well before, and I just found out.”
Lily Maya was having a hard time digesting the news.
Damien Smyth is handsome and gentle. Such a good man is hard to find, but he is still a billionaire rich man?
Lily Maya looked at Vivienne Quinn in front of her, and she could no longer describe it with envy.
Her own eight-year marriage was a mess, but Vivienne Quinn married a big chaebol.
She thought that taking a store out of a partnership with Vivienne Quinn, bringing the relationship closer, could be regarded as an intention to subsidize the two, who knows, what is her point to the Smyth Family?
Lily Maya’s real intention was to get closer, so that she could see Damien Smyth more often, and by getting Vivienne Quinn a stake, she was also flattering Damien Smyth and wanting to make a good impression in front of Damien Smyth.
Vivienne Quinn said just now made Lilly Maya realize that the distance from Damien Smyth was very far.
“Cousin?” Vivienne Quinn waved her hand in front of Lily Maya, and said, “I really appreciate your kindness. If you have anything to do in the future, just ask. If you can help, I will definitely help.”
Lily Maya let her take a stake in the coffee shop regardless of the benefits, and wanted her to make money and live a better life. Vivienne Quinn appreciated this kind of love and was also very moved.
Vivienne Quinn also didn’t know that Lily Maya ‘s real purpose was to go to Damien Smyth, to please Damien Smyth.

Lily Maya said embarrassingly, “Okay, let’s order, why don’t you call your brother-in-law and ask him to come over and cat together.”
Vivienne Quinn said, “I sent him a message, he is busy, just come here and pick me up later.”
“Okay.” A gleam of joy flashed across Lily Maya’s heart when she thought that Damien Smyth would come later.
Lily Maya knew very well that she shouldn’t be thinking about Damien Smyth, or having other thoughts, but she couldn’t help it.
Also because of Damien Smyth, Lily Maya is even more disgusted now seeing Zorro.
Lily Maya couldn’t wait to divorce Zorro, even at all costs.
Lily Maya ordered several dishes, and the two chatted while eating.
Vivienne Quinn asked, “Cousin, what are your plans for divorce?”
“Don’t talk about these bad things today. If you don’t join the coffee shop, you can still help out with ideas. You are in design. Help me design a decoration plan, or the name of the cafe. I don’t know much about it.”
Lily Maya is looking forward to the opening of the coffee shop. She wants to be self-reliant and start a career. Just now, she figured out that a good person like Damien Smyth can only attract Damien Smyth ‘s attention if he is even better.
“Okay, then I’ll go back and think about it for you.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t reply either, that’s why she can’t be soft-spoken.
The two ate for about an hour, and Vivienne Quinn received a call from Damien Smyth, who was already waiting at the door of the Chinese
restaurant.
Vivienne Quinn said, “Cousin, he has come to pick me up, so I’ll go back first.”
Dividing into pages now

“Okay, I’ll go to pay the bill.” Lily Maya paid the bill and went downstairs with Vivienne Quinn.
Damien Smyth’s identity showdown, naturally he will not drive the Chevrolet, but a Rolls-Royce.
Rolls-Royce stopped at the entrance of the Chinese restaurant, attracting the attention of many passers-by.
David sat in the driver’s seat and Damien Smyth sat in the back seat. Seeing Vivienne Quinn coming out, he got out of the car and opened the door for Vivienne Quinn.
The moment Damien Smyth got out of the car, Lily Maya ‘s eyes were drawn to her.
No matter how many times you see him, you can always feel amazing and heart-pounding.
“Honey, go home.” Damien Smyth walked to Vivienne Quinn and took her hand naturally.
Vivienne Quinn blushed, and said to Lily Maya,”Cousin, let’s go first.”
“…Okay.” Lily Maya came back to her senses, fearing that her thoughts would be exposed, she quickly looked away.
Damien Smyth took Vivienne Quinn into the car, and after the car left, Lily Maya was still standing there.
Damien Smyth glanced in the rearview mirror, looked away, and asked, “What is your cousin looking for you today?”
“She wants to open a coffee shop and asked me to invest in it.” Vivienne Quinn was in a good mood and said, “My cousin didn’t know your identity beforehand, so she wanted to help us.”
Damien Smyth said casually, “Then your cousin is pretty good, you know how to be grateful.”
Dividing into pages nove

“I was at odds with her before, but after her marriage change, our relationship has eased a lot, and it feels good.” Vivienne Quinn took Damien Smyth ‘s hand and asked, “Shall we go back to the old house today?”
“Go back to Willow Garden.”
When the Rolls-Royce dro ve into Willow Garden., the security guard at the gate took a few extra glances.
Vivienne Quinn did not follow to the underground parking lot. She went to the community express cabinet to pick up the express, but unexpectedly ran into Nick again.
Nick was holding his youngest son and was also picking up the courier. Seeing Vivienne Quinn, he asked casually. “Miss Quinn, is Mona okay?”
During this period of time, Nick took care of the baby alone, and he was very haggard.
It will be a few days before Ruby is released from detention.
Vivienne Quinn said,” Mona is fine.”
“That’s good, that’s good.” Nick smiled honestly, took the courier and left.
Vivienne Quinn still couldn’t bear to see Nick holding a child.
Vivienne Quinn has a fatal weakness. When others treat her better, or see others feel pitiful, they can’t help but soften their hearts.
Vivienne Quinn took the courier and walked towards the unit building.
In the following days, Vivienne Quinn’s life was quite peaceful, busy with work, sending Mona to school, and playing parent-child games with Mona when she came back from work
Brandon Will seemed to have stopped all of a sudden, and there were no
Dividing into pages now

more calls.
1288 (Vouchers
Mrs. Quinn’s life has also returned to peace, helping with cleaning at home, taking Mona to and from school, shopping for vegetables and cooking.
But Damien Smyth ‘s life was not so easy.
Violet Smyth did not know where to find a folk prescription, cooked the medicine, and sent it to Damien Smyth’s company every day.
Damien Smyth ‘s eyebrows were almost twisted into the word “Chuan”, Grayson Smyth gloated.
Violet Smyth knew that Damien Smyth didn’t want to drink, so she kept watch on purpose, watching him drink before she was willing to leave.
Damien Smyth has been afraid to tell them about Vivienne Quinn’s infertility, so he can only bear the blame.
Damien Smyth drank medicine every day. Trevor Randolph came to him. one time, smelled the medicine all over his body, and joked, “Why, this is not middle-aged, so it won’t work. It needs to be supplemented by medicine?”
Damien Smyth made a gesture to kick him. “It’s too cool to stay.”
Grayson Smyth laughed from the sidelines,” Trevor Randolph, don’t mess with me Mr., he has been very angry recently.”
Damien Smyth picked up the documents on the table, ignored the two of them, and went to the conference room.
There is an important meeting today.
Damien Smyth left, Trevor Randolph gossip said,” Why are you taking medicine, Mr. ?”
Several people have known each other for many years, and Grayson
Dividing into pages now
Smyth didn’t have a clue, so he said directly,”That’s a folk remedy my mother found for a child.”
Hearing this, Trevor Randolph was shocked,” Is Damien Smyth really bad?”
“It’s not that he can’t give birth, it’s not that he can’t, Trevor, what’s your face.”
Trevor Randolph blurted out, “How is this possible? Damien Smyth has no physical problems. Who said that he can’t give birth. I had a physical examination with him in the first half of the year, and they all passed.”
“I. Mr., said it myself.” Grayson Smyth realized that something was wrong, with a serious expression,” Trevor, are you serious?”