300

Chapter 300 1288 Vouchers woke up Damien Smyth beside her,” Damien Smyth, I had a dream last night. I dreamed that you became a billionaire.” Damien Smyth didn’t even open his eyes, and continued to lie down, his thin lips slightly raised. “Then you open the curtains to see if it’s a dream.” The curtains are electric, how did Vivienne Quinn know when she was new here, she walked down to the bed, and Damien Smyth had already pressed the switch with the remote control. The curtains are slowly opened from both sides, the sunlight comes in, and the beautiful scenery of the sky garden comes into view. “This is not a dream.” Vivienne Quinn was amazed, walked to the balcony overlooking the back garden of the big villa, overlooking the entire villa area, and looking a little farther, you can also see the iconic buildings of Washington DC. Damien Smyth got up and put on a shirt casually without buttoning it up. His strong and powerful muscles were very attractive. He walked behind her and hugged her, “Honey, look at the country my husband has built for you.” It’s been a night, and Vivienne Quinn is still a little shocked, excited, and in disbelief. It’s like winning a billion-dollar lottery who can be calm. Vivienne Quinn glanced back at him, and then looked at the sky garden,” Damien Smyth, you are usually enough to attract bees and butterflies. I’m afraid there are rivals in love that I don’t know about.” At this moment Vivienne Quinn calmed down a lot, she was not in the same world as Damien Smyth, she didn’t have the confidence to tie him down for the rest of her life. Damien Smyth’s deep eyes penetrated to the bottom of her heart and read Dividing into pages now Chapter 300 her thoughts. 1288 Vouchers “Whether two people can live through this life does not depend on whether their wealth values match.” Damien Smyth said.”If it wasn’t me that you met in the coffee shop, you married an ordinary person, and the two of you were married for daily necessities. Running around for tea, quarreling over money, trivial matters in life, killing each other, you can be sure that he can accompany you for the rest of your life?” Vivienne Quinn looked at him with bright eyes, and smiled suddenly, “It seems very reasonable. Betrayal doesn’t depend on rich or poor. You can be handsome or ugly. If that’s the case, why don’t you find a better one?” “Marriage begins with fate, and it also depends on character.” Damien Smyth said. “Why, don’t you believe in your husband’s character?” Vivienne Quinn shook her head, she felt a little regretful when she thought that neither she nor Damien Smyth could have children. Vivienne Quinn asked. “By the way, how did you find me last night?” “I called you, but I couldn’t get through. I went back to the community. The security guard said you went back, but my mother said you didn’t go back, so I guessed something happened to you.” Damien Smyth said,” David is good at tracking, he wants to check a The whereabouts of people are not difficult.” “Where’s my mobile phone?” Vivienne Quinn remembered that the mobile phone was gone, “It’s a new one.” After the last car accident, she just got a new mobile phone, and it has only been used for less than a month, so her heart aches. Damien Smyth smiled,” David got it back from Damen Smith.” Vivienne Quinn suddenly felt relieved. “That’s good.” Damien Smyth returned the phone to Vivienne Quinn, seeing that the phone was intact, she turned it on quickly. Chapter 300 1 288 Vouchers After turning on the phone, Vivienne Quinn saw that Mrs. Quinn had sent herself several messages. She hurriedly called back, but it was Brandon Will who answered the phone. Vivienne, you got through the phone. Your mother is sick, and she fainted suddenly.” **