273

Chapter 273 288 Vouchers Damien Smyth can make ten bucks go in vain? He is a businessman, and he doesn’t do business that loses money. The remaining nine rings in his hand, each of which is thrown out, will securely trap a doll. What Jaws, SpongeBob SquarePants, Doraemon, Pink Panther, Pikachu, one set is accurate. The boss stood aside dumbfounded. This wave is really a blood loss. Vivienne Quinn was very happy, with a Pikachu in her left hand and a great white shark in her right hand, which made the onlookers envious. There are so many dolls, it is impossible to hold them. Vivienne Quinn gave them to the children one by one, and the children were very happy. Vivienne Quinn only kept one Pikachu, and this one is going back to Mona. Damien Smyth threw the last lap, the boss said convincingly, “Brother, it’s a good thing you only bought ten laps just now, otherwise I’d have to drink the Northwest Wind, it’s amazing.” Damien Smyth smiled lightly, “Thank you.” The boss said humorously,”Brother, you are not a ferrule, you are here to buy from me.” This made everyone laugh. Vivienne Quinn also laughed so hard that her stomach ached. Damien Smyth looked at the boss and said, “The boss is very good at doing business. I believe you will become famous in a short time.”” The boss’s mentality and tactful handling are the ones who can Dividing into pages now Chapter 273 accomplish great things. 1288 Vouchers The boss arched his hands together, “Thank you, brother, I accept your good words.” After playing the ring, Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth continued to walk forward. The snack street was very lively, with everything delicious and fun. Vivienne Quinn was hungry again, and bought two cups of milk tea, and the two walked around looking at the gadgets on the booth. Walking to a booth selling trinkets, Vivienne Quinn couldn’t help but think of the days when she set up a street stall. She picked up a pair of cherry earrings on the booth and asked. “Boss, how do you sell this?” The owner of the stall is a little girl about the same age as Vivienne Quinn. The little girl has a very sweet mouth and said. “The beauty has such a good eye. This pair of cherry earrings has a meaning. Come here for the cherry, and you are happy for the peach. A pair costs 15 USD. Cheap, beauty, how about I wrap it up for you?” This homophonic stalk is really interesting. Vivienne Quinn glanced at Damien Smyth, lowered her voice and laughed, “This is more gimmicky than what you said at the beginning.” When Damien Smyth helped sell accessories, his eloquence was amazing. “Buy it if you like it.” Damien Smyth took out his mobile phone and scanned the QR code to pay. Vivienne Quinn asked,”Aren’t you rich?” “This is private money, specially saved to buy gifts for you.” Buy a gift for Vivienne Quinn, and Damien Smyth pays for it. If it’s a feast, Vivienne Quinn is in charge, and she pays. Chapter 273 288 Vouchers In a word, his money is only spent on her, and her money is spent on two people and this family. Vivienne Quinn smiled, and the little girl at the booth boasted, “Handsome guy, he’s very good at it.” Damien Smyth paid Vivienne Quinn for a pair of cherry earrings, which he put on her himself. The red of the cherry makes Vivienne Quinn look like a peach blossom, gentle and beautiful. Vivienne Quinn shook the earrings and asked, “Does it look good?” Damien Smyth boasted. “My wife is beautiful and looks good in everything she wears.” Vivienne Quinn was sweeting Mona in her heart. The two walked from the street to the end of the street. She was tired from walking. He knelt down and patted his shoulder, “Come up.” Vivienne Quinn smiled, climbed onto his back, grabbed his shoulder with one hand, and held Pikachu in the other. The two of them walked the streets of City A leisurely and comfortably. Jesse Hudson and several bodyguards ate dog food all the way. Have they ever seen their boss dote on a woman so much? It’s just what you ask for. Back at the hotel, in order to reward Damien Smyth for carrying her back all the way, Vivienne Quinn secretly kissed him on the cheek,”Husband, I love you.” She is really happy. feeling that happiness is radiating all over her body Mona, and these words come from the heart and come out naturally. It was the first time that Vivienne Quinn said these three words so clearly. Damien Smyth ‘s mood can be imagined, and the bottom of his heart has Dividing into pages how already set off a turbulent sea. Damien Smyth grabbed her waist and kissed back passionately, “I love you. Vivienne Quinn .” His kiss was tender and lingering. Kissing and kissing, someone became dishonest and got his hand in. She put her hands on his chest, with a smile on her face.”You didn’t trap the big goose. It’s agreed, you sleep on the sofa tonight. Anyway, the last collar fell on the ground, so it’s not a trap.” He scratched her waist, and she tickled and laughed. He said in a mellow voice, “Honey, you’re even more foo lish than that boss, and I’m half caught. In this way, I sleep on the bed in the first half of the night and the sofa in the second half of the night.” She was amused.” Damien Smyth, you’re playing tricks.” “This plan doesn’t work, let’s go to the sofa together.” Vivienne Quinn,”