348

Chapter 348

Washington DC villa area.

Damien Smyth took Vivienne Quinn to the new house, leading her across the front yard, down the hall and up to the second floor.

Vivienne Quinn looked at the luxurious villa and asked, “Why is it different from the last time I came here?”

“I had someone redecorate it, and I plan to move in with my family after the anniversary celebration.”

Damien Smyth pulled her upstairs and into the bedroom, and asked her warmly, “Do you want to take a bath first?”

Taking a bath can make you feel better!

Vivienne Quinn was sitting on the big soft bed. She looked at him and asked. “Tell me honestly, are you lying to me again, are you fertile? You said that because you knew I was infertile. Lied to me.”

“These are not important anymore.” Damien Smyth sat down beside her, holding her shoulders with both hands.”You are my wife, Mona is our daughter, that’s enough, don’t think too much.”

Vivienne Quinn shook her head,” Damien Smyth, this matter is not as simple as you think, your parents, your grandma, they all know that I am. infertile, they will not accept me, everything can’t go back to the past.”

“Let me handle these matters.” Damien Smyth raised his hand to stroke her hair gently, and said in a low voice, “You married me, these are not things you should consider, but I will deal with them Yes, it’s all my fault, I didn’t deal with it in advance.”

Vivienne Quinn was moved, threw herself into Damien Smyth ‘s arms, and thumped his chest angrily,” Damien Smyth, why are you so good, so good that I don’t even have the courage to leave you, I can’t bear it, you

shouldn’t Chase it out.”

Damien Smyth grabbed her hand with a gentle smile and said,” Vivienne Quinn, infertility, these are really just small things, Smyth Family has Grayson Smyth to carry on the family line, that’s enough, and why everyone has to be the same, who stipulated. You must get married, and you must have children after you get married?”

Knowing that his words were all to comfort her, and what he said were all fallacies, Vivienne Quinn didn’t know how to refute.

“You think so, your parents, your grandma don’t think so, and I don’t think so.” Vivienne Quinn got up from his arms and looked at him, “Husband, I really want to have our own children.”

When you really love someone, you really want to conceive a child. belonging to two people, watch the baby be born, and watch the baby

grow up.

Damien Smyth comforted her with a smile,”Now that medical technology is advanced, if you want to have a child, when you recover, we can test- tube one, it’s all the same, so it’s not a problem at all.”

Because of the car accident, Vivienne Quinn lost a lot of money. Even if she wants to have a child, it can’t be now.

Thinking that the test tube is still available, Vivienne Quinn’s heart was filled with hope again, and her heart was not so uncomfortable.

“They were right, I must have saved the galaxy when I met you.”

He smiled, “Maybe it’s because I owed you too much in my previous life, and I will pay it off in this life. Don’t take what grandma says to heart. Grandma has that kind of temper. She and my mother have been at odds for more than 20 years. The older you get, the more stubborn you get.”

Damien Smyth, you are so kind.” Vivienne Quinn definitely praised her from the bottom of her heart. He must be a good husband if he could

Dividing into pages now

comfort his wife immediately.

He smiled and said, “Now I know how good your husband is? You are my wife. If I don’t come to coax you, who will coax you? If you haven’t reached the point where you want to divorce, as a man, you should be

Joas

conscious. Your wife Let it go, coax it, otherwise conflicts will hurt the couple’s relationship, and you have to coax them in the end, isn’t that superfluous?”

“That makes sense.” Vivienne Quinn stared at him, kissed his lips passionately, and took the initiative to untie his belt.