335

Chapter 335

Having said that,. Vivienne Quinn still couldn’t help being nervous.
Vivienne Quinn glanced at the scene at the dinner party, still a little unbelievable.” Lainey, this kind of big scene, I have seen it on TV before, and today all the big businessmen are here, and they usually only listen to their names, It’s hard to see them, these people are here today.”
“Yeah. I’m also honored today, let’s see what this top-level dinner party looks like.” Lainey Marlowe held Vivienne Quinn ‘s shoulders and said. As long as Damien Smyth introduces you to everyone today, you, the Smyth Lady, will also sit Steady.”
Vivienne Quinn understand what Damien Smyth was thinking, he was giving her a reassurance.
The two were chatting when Vivienne Quinn suddenly saw Violet Smyth and Jack Smyth walking in the same direction on the live broadcast.
Vivienne Quinn muttered in her (m o u t h), “Is some big guy here?”
The live broadcast screen changed to the entrance of the dinner, where Grayson Smyth helped an Old Madam enter.
Old Madam’s silver hair was neatly arranged, she was wearing a dark cheongsam and waistcoat, her makeup was exquisite, and she was full of energy, which showed that she was also a magnificent beauty when she
was young.

Lainey Marlowe also asked, “Who is this Old Madam ?”
Vivienne Quinn saw Damien Smyth walking towards Old Madam. Violet Smyth and Jack Smyth were very respectful and humble to Old Madam She remembered, “It should be Damien Smyth ‘s grandma. I heard Damien Smyth say that his grandma is in the country Retirement, I haven’t been back to Washington DC for several years, I don’t care about Smyth Family, maybe because today is the company’s anniversary, that’s why I came here.”
Lainey Marlowe said. “This Old Madam looks a bit difficult to get along with. with sharp eyes and not kind eyes.”
From the live broadcast, Vivienne Quinn can also see that Violet Smyth is also very cautious in front of Old Madam, very respectful, for fear of offending Old Madam.
Dinner hall.
Mrs. Quinn was with Violet Smyth, Old Madam saw Violet Smyth, and asked casually, “Who is this?”
Violet Smyth introduced the two with a smile, “This is the mother of your granddaughter-in-law Vivienne Quinn, Sonja, Vivienne’s mother, and this is my mother in law, Damien ‘s grandma.”
Mrs. Quinn heard that it was her son-in-law’s grandma, she hurriedly greeted her, “Hello, in-laws.”
Old Madam looked at Mrs. Quinn with his eyes, but didn’t start a conversation, but looked at Damien Smyth instead,” Damien, come and give grandma a hand, her legs and feet are not so good.”
“Okay.” Damien Smyth had a lot of respect for Old Madam.
When he was a child, he often went to the countryside with his grandmother, and his relationship was very deep.
Damien Smyth helped Old Madam to the seat. He saw that Old Madam didn’t like Mrs. Quinn very much, so he turned the corner and asked, “Grandma, why did you remember coming back today? I sent someone to pick you up before, but you refused to come. If I knew you were coming today, my grandson will pick you up.”
“Grandma wants to surprise you.” Old Madam took Damien Smyth ‘s hand lovingly and said with a smile, “My grandson is so handsome today. There are so many ladies and daughters here today. Which one do you like later?”, Tell grandma, grandma is going to propose marriage.”

Damien Smyth is the pride of Old Madam. Looking at his handsome grandson, Old Madam is very proud.
Hearing this, Damien Smyth frowned.”Grandma, you forgot, I told you, I’m married, and you already have a granddaughter-in-law, and you can see her later at home.”
“Married? When did it happen?” Old Madam looked confused, “Why don’t I know.”
Grayson Smyth came over, “Grandma, Mr. is married, and my sister-in-law is so beautiful. Grandma will definitely like it.”
Character is the most important thing, the right family, what’s the use of being beautiful, and not marrying a vase.” Old Madam reprimanded Grayson Smyth,”You are so old, and you also follow your Mr. lie to grandma, are you Mr. married? I do not know yet?”
Grayson Smyth thought that Old Madam really didn’t believe it, and explained repeatedly, “Grandma, Mr. is really married.”
As he spoke, Grayson Smyth lowered his voice and said to Damien Smyth,” Mr., Grandma is getting old and confused.”
Old Madam confused and Damien Smyth couldn’t see it?
Old Madam was not confused, but dissatisfied with the granddaughter-in- law he found.