361

Chapter 361

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Seeing Vivienne Quinn’s delighted smile, Damien Smyth dared not tell her the cruel reality at all.

Damien Smyth sat down by the bed and put his hands on Vivienne Quinn ‘s abdomen. Thinking of a little life here, Damien Smyth was touched and became soft.

Neither of them thought that there would be such a surprise.

Vivienne Quinn had already prepared the test tube, but she didn’t expect that the baby was already in her stomach.

Vivienne Quinn held Damien Smyth ‘s hand and asked softly,”Why don’t you look very happy, what’s wrong?”

She sensed that Damien Smyth wasn’t in the right mood.

“No, I’m very happy.” Damien Smyth forced a smile and said, “You’re going to be a mother too.”

Vivienne Quinn looked at his face and said softly, “Don’t lie to me, you must have something on your mind. Did the doctor say that my body is not suitable for conceiving a baby? Let you choose, keep the baby or abort it?”

Vivienne Quinn herself has had a physical examination before, she is very clear about her physical condition, and there is a threatened miscarriage today, it is even more difficult for her to give birth to her baby safely.

Damien Smyth suddenly hugged Vivienne Quinn, with a hoa rse voice,” Vivienne Quinn, it doesn’t matter if the child is alive or not, as long as I have you.”

He made up his mind.

Vivienne Quinn doesn’t blame him for making this decision. He must have suffered a lot in his heart and struggled to make this decision.

Vivienne Quinn wrapped her arms around Damien Smyth ‘s waist, and

Dividing into pages now

said softly, “Husband, the baby has chosen us to be his parents, so let’s not give up on him, okay? Let’s work together so that the baby will be born safely, okay? I will listen to the doctor carefully.” If so, obediently protect the baby, let’s not give up on the baby first, shall we give it a try?”

In the end, Vivienne Quinn ‘s voice was already choked up. She was very reluctant to give up. This was the baby she had been looking forward to. They had a baby, so how could they bear to give up?

That is also a small life, it is their baby

Every “good or bad” is pleading, she is begging him to keep their baby.

Damien Smyth’s eyes were also red, he couldn’t bear Vivienne Quinn to suffer, he didn’t have the courage to let Vivienne Quinn fight with his life, but he couldn’t say no to Vivienne Quinn either.

He knew very well how much Vivienne Quinn expected from this child.

He is also looking forward to it.

This is his first child.

Maybe in this life, he will only have such a child.

What biological father would want to kill his biological child?

Damien Smyth couldn’t make a decision, Vivienne Quinn got up from his arms, held his face in both hands, and bent the corners of her lips, “Husband, have a smile, we are going to be parents, this is a happy event, the baby is there Spiritually, if he knows that we don’t welcome him, he will be angry and sad. This time, he can save the baby in time, which means that this child has a destiny with us. You have to believe me, I’m fine.”

“Silly girl.” Damien Smyth raised his hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of Vivienne Quinn ‘s eyes, looked down at her lower abdomen, and there was a touch of softness in his eyes, and his voice was hoa rse “OK.”

ignages no

Seeing that he agreed, Vivienne Quinn smiled and rubbed her face against his palm.

Why didn’t he understand what Vivienne Quinn meant, even if she really risked her own life, she was willing to give birth to this child for him.

As long as Vivienne Quinn disagrees, he can’t force Vivienne Quinn to kill the child, which will break Vivienne Quinn ‘s heart.

“Lie down and rest for a while, I’ll call Mom and ask her to pick up Mona, you need to be hospitalized for observation, don’t worry about anything from now on, don’t worry, just leave everything to me.” Damien Smyth urged,” Nutrition must keep up, but you can’t overeat, and you must control the weight of the fetus.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled, “Okay, I’ll listen to you.”

Damien Smyth walked out of the ward and was about to make a phone call when Old Madam followed.

Old Madam also saw Damien Smyth, and asked, “What’s wrong with that woman? Is she pretending? I just said, that woman has a deep heart, and Jessie is so innocent and kind, and she won’t even have a child.” .”

Damien Smyth ‘s displeasure flashed across Damien Smyth ‘s

words, “Grandma, I hope you show some respect to Vivienne Quinn. Also, Vivienne Quinn is pregnant, her body is very weak, and she can’t be stimulated. If you still want to have a great-grandson, Just watch your words.”

Vivienne Quinn is pregnant?” Old Madam didn’t believe it,”Didn’t you say she was infertile? Damien, did you team up to cheat grandma?”