281

Chapter 281

228 Vouchers

Lily Maya missed it, and fortunately it missed it. If it hit, it would be a crime of intentional injury.

The police are still watching.

The ashtray hit the wall, and then fell to the ground, Zorro looked at the ashtray on the ground belatedly, and shouted,” Lily Maya, you are so

crazy.”

“Yes, I’m crazy, driven crazy by your family.” Lily Maya roared.” You are so despicable, you lied to me to come to the house, said you agreed to divorce, but drugged me, set up such a big game, let me Drilling inside, mean and shameless, your family makes me sick.”

Lily Maya was very emotional, screaming and cursing, on the verge of going berserk.

And what she said surprised everyone.

Stella Maya and Alex Maya heard this, they immediately exploded. In order to protect their daughter, they both stood up.

“Is this how you Zorro Family treat my daughter? It’s too much of a bully.” Alex Maya was furious, smashing everything he saw to vent his

anger.

the Zorro Family quickly obstructed it

“Don’t smash it, it’s all bought with money.”

“It’s reasonable for your daughter to cheat. Whoever hurt her, you can ask her if she has hooked up with this little boy.”

Stella Maya yelled, “Your family is a vampire, your son is relying on my daughter to become the director of the hospital, and it’s fine to raise a woman outside, but now the divorce is still counting on my daughter, and you still want my daughter’s natal house, you are shameless.”

The two sides quarreled more and more intensely, and finally fought

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 281

directly and had physical conflicts.

1288 Vouchers

The fight was out of control, and the two policemen couldn’t stop them. Lily Maya and Zorro also fought. Vivienne Quinn quickly helped to pull Lily Maya away to avoid being bullied,

The scene was chaotic for a while, even the little boy in the corner was dumbfounded, watching this farce in a daze.

The two families let out the anger accumulated in the past few months.

half an hour later.

Both families were taken to the police station, including the boy.

Vivienne Quinn was sitting in the lobby of the police station waiting. She was also accidentally injured when she was pulling a fight just now, and her waist hit the table, and she is still in pain.

To put it bluntly, Lily Maya’s matter is a housework matter, not a crime. The police asked the two families to calm down and let them go after mediation.

the Zorro Family left, Zorro’s mother spat at Lily Maya’s feet, “Shameless.”

Lily Maya’s face turned green, and she gave Zorro’s mother a hard look.

Zorro also said harshly, “It’s not that easy to get a divorce.”

Now Lily Maya has the handle in the hands of the Zorro Family, and if she wants to get a divorce, she has to pay compensation, and Zorro ‘s purpose is to demolish the three houses of Lily Maya ‘s natal family.

the Zorro Family left, Stella Maya felt sorry for her daughter and said, Lily Maya, as long as you can get a divorce, you can do whatever Zorro asks for. Mom just hopes that you will get rid of this family as soon as possible.”

Alex Maya said nothing, and couldn’t swallow the breath.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 281

1288 Vouchers

Lily Maya said unwillingly, “I can’t make their house cheaper. Why should I give it to them? In my dream, I will not give them the house even if I fight to the end.”

This tone must be contested.

Alex Maya also said, “Daughter is right. It was their family who made a mistake first, and now they are playing rogues and plotting against our daughter. We must not compromise. Go to divorce and continue to fight. Daughter, parents are with you. The case must be won.”

Vivienne Quinn to interrupt, and if it was her, she would not compromise easily..

Eight years of marriage, eight years of youth feeding the dog, and being bitten by the dog again after divorce, who can swallow this breath?

“Thank you, Dad.” Lily Maya seemed to be a lot more mature and steady after this incident, she said, “Dad, Mom, you go back first, I will have a word with Vivienne Quinn.”

With Vivienne Quinn by their side, they are also at ease.

Stella Maya left, she told Vivienne Quinn,” Vivienne, you are sisters, spend more time with Lily Maya and enlighten her.”

In the past, Stella Maya looked down on Vivienne Quinn, but now after so many things, her attitude is much better.

Vivienne Quinn said, “Well, aunt, uncle, you go back, I will accompany my cousin.”

After sending the two away, Lily Maya limped and sat down on the flower bed next to the police station and asked, “Is there any cigarettes?”