315

Chapter 315
1288 Vouchers
Vivienne Quinn’s heart was pounding.
She could feel the footsteps of the people behind her getting closer, she didn’t dare to act rashly, and pretended to be asleep first.
Just when she felt that the person was already behind her, she quickly pulled out the electric baton, closed her eyes tightly, and swung towards him despite her psychological fear.
“It hurts, wife, you murdered your husband.”
In the darkness, a familiar voice sounded.
Vivienne Quinn was stunned for a moment, and raised her eyelids,” Damien Smyth ?”
Even in dim light, after getting used to this kind of light, you can roughly see the face of the other party.
Vivienne Quinn was stunned, “Why, how could it be you?”
Damien Smyth rubbed the arm that was shocked by the electric prod just now, with a helpless and doting expression on his face, “Honey, you are really good with this stick, you almost remarried.”
The electric baton is so powerful that Damien Smyth still feels numb in
his arms.
Vivienne Quinn thought of how frightened she was just now, and Damien Smyth joked with a playful smile. She got angry and raised the electric baton.”Believe it or not, I will shock you to death. I don’t know if people are scared to death?”
Vivienne Quinn also put on airs, how can she be willing to be real.
Damien Smyth smiled, “I miss you and want to surprise you.”
Dividing into pages now
As he said that, he wanted to hug Vivienne Quinn, but he accidentally touched the electric prod and was so shocked that he made a “hissing”
sound.
“Damien Smyth, let me see, where is the electricity?” Vivienne Quinn was so nervous that she quickly turned off the electric prod, threw it aside, and hurriedly checked to see if Damien Smyth was injured.
Seeing that Vivienne Quinn was getting nervous, Damien Smyth immediately covered her arms and said, “It hurts, it’s numb, I can’t move.”
Vivienne Quinn really believed it, and asked nervously, “Where does it hurt, show me.”
Vivienne Quinn looked a little at a loss, and didn’t know if he was really
hurt or not.
This electric wand is still very powerful.
“It hurts here.” Damien Smyth grabbed Vivienne Quinn’s hand and put it on his chest, his eyes full of affection.”I miss you so much.”
Vivienne Quinn.”…”
Realizing that she was being tricked again, Vivienne Quinn stepped on Damien Smyth angrily,”If you do this again, believe it or not, I will really remarry tomorrow.”
Damien Smyth hurriedly coaxed, “Okay, okay, it’s all my fault, don’t tease. you, I miss you so much, I can’t sleep without you, I came all night just to surprise you.”
Vivienne Quinn rolled her eyes, “The surprise almost turned into a shock.”
She was almost plotted by Angel Lee and this dog man is still scaring her at this moment, isn’t that just scolding?
Vivienne Quinn.” Damien Smyth’s hands began to be dishonest, his voice bewitching.
Dividing into pages now
Vivienne Quinn “…”
“Don’t be mad.”
1288 Vouchers
Come so far, this is not in heat, how can it be worthy of the helicopter burning oil.
Without saying a word, Damien Smyth hugged Vivienne Quinn horizontally, “I’m only in love with you.”
If you love someone, you must be greedy for the other person’s body. If you are not greedy, then there must be a problem.
Vivienne Quinn couldn’t laugh or cry, “You don’t feel tired, go take a shower first.”
“Then let’s take a shower together.” Damien Smyth said in a hoarse voice, “I want to take a bath with you.”
Vivienne Quinn exclaimed, my God, is this still the polite Damien Smyth ?
Sure enough, if a man gets up to be a beast, there will definitely be more
beasts.
At the critical moment, she said, “Wait, you’re not wearing a small umbrella.”
“Need more?”
Vivienne Quinn laughed herself, as if she really didn’t need it, both of them were infertile.
Since it was found that it was not working, in fact, the two of them have never used that thing in their married life.
Pure waste.
Vivienne Quinn had a good night’s sleep, but Angel Lee really couldn’t
Dividing into pages now
T
sleep.
Angel Lee’s limbs were cold, and when she thought that Vivienne Quinn might have evidence to accuse her of abducting people for bone marrow, she felt chills all over her body.
Angel Lee returned to Will Family, and hurriedly approached Brandon Will, “It’s over, I was tricked by that bas tard, you have to save me.”
“What’s going on?” Brandon Will looked bewildered, it was the first time he saw Angel Lee panic like this.
Angel Lee gritted his teeth and said, “You bas tard, I found two idi ots to tie up Vivienne Quinn, and wanted to send it to Lao Ye for bone marrow extraction, but Vivienne Quinn tricked me, she knew, I wasn’t tied up, and it was exposed, what if Vivienne Quinn sues me with evidence?”
Brandon Will heard it, his head hurt,” Why are you so stu pid? Why do you hire such an unreliable person to do this kind of thing, and you still show up in person? Isn’t this the evidence you sent to your door? This is against the law.”
11
Angel Lee regretted it too.
“I was impatient, and I was afraid that I would not be able to leave it to others, so I went there my self” Angel Lee said anxiously, “what should we do now? Think of a way.”
Angel Lee knew he was afraid.
Brandon Will know that Angel Lee was going to attack Vivienne Quinn, but he didn’t expect to use such a stu pid way
“Now that Vivienne Quinn has not taken any action, and the police have not come to the door, then Vivienne Quinn must have not called the police. There is still room for reversal of this matter.”
Brandon Will analyzed. “Give the things to the police. With the strength of the Will Family, you will be fine. Besides, Vivienne Quinn also shed the blood of the Will Family. To put it bluntly, it is a family. She should not hand it over” To the police, but then you’ll have something in her hands.”
Angel Lee was relieved to hear that Vivienne Quinn might not call the police.
After thinking about it. Angel Lee said bitterly again.”That bitch wouldn’t want to blackmail us, would she?”
“This may be true.” Brandon Will smoked a cigar and said, “Vivienne Quinn is very thoughtful. Your failure tonight shows that she has long been suspicious of us and guarded against us. This girl is really smart.”
“Why are you boasting?” Angel Lee said angrily, “I knew that bitch was not that simple. She wanted a third of Will Family’s property, just dreaming.”
“It’s a shame now, and it seems impossible for her to donate bone marrow