320

Chapter 320

my aunt was a mother in law before, but now I know, I really should go to pay a formal visit.”

Mrs. Quinn couldn’t understand these things, but when it came to Violet Smyth, Mrs. Quinn was still very satisfied with this mother-in-law.

“That’s why you should go to see her. It’s fine if you didn’t know it before, but now you know it. As a junior, you have to meet her. This is a courtesy.” Mrs. Quinn said, ” Your aunt…no, it’s mother in law, He’s a nice person, and treats you well, and I’m relieved that you have such parents-in-law, but, do they know what happened to you before?”

“I only confessed to Damien Smyth.” Vivienne Quinn said,” Damien Smyth means that there is no need to talk about the past.”

“That’s right. You are living a good life now. If you mention the past, if this makes your son-in-law’s parents unhappy and affects your husband and wife relationship, it is better to have one thing less than one more thing.”

Vivienne Quinn pursed her lips and said, “I’m still looking for that child. Let’s talk about it then.”

“Why are you so determined.” Mrs. Quinn sighed.

Vivienne Quinn changed the subject,” texted Damien Smyth and asked when he’d be done.”

She must find that child, otherwise it will be a pity for the rest of her life. ▾

Mrs. Quinn has plans to return to Washington DC. As long as Angel Lee and Brandon Will don’t cause trouble, Vivienne Quinn doesn’t plan to expose Angel Lee ‘s kidnapping again, but she will keep the evidence for emergencies.

Vivienne Quinn sent a message to Damien Smyth, and at this time, Damien Smyth was drinking tea with Ally Lee, chairman of Wanli Electric Appliances, at a high-end club beside the Los Angeles river.

For the arrival of Damien Smyth, Ally Lee was very enthusiastic and pushed off all the entertainment for the day, just to make time for Damien Smyth .

Ally Lee is older than Damien Smyth, and is almost forty years old this year. In the industry, she is known as a strong woman, capable and means, not inferior to men, but she has no airs in front of Damien Smyth.

“Mr. Smyth, I have been looking forward to your visit to Los Angeles for a long time. This time I finally have you here. This time, I must stay a few more days to see the scenery of Los Angeles.”

Damien Smyth glanced at the message sent by Vivienne Quinn, with a smile on his lips, and said to Ally Lee” Mr. Lee is kind, I will come here often when I am free. Los Angeles is a great place with outstanding people.”

Ally Lee is smart, she inquired, and Damien Smyth came to Los Angeles for business, so she didn’t talk about business, to get closer, that’s the most important thing.

As long as friendship is established, there will naturally be opportunities for cooperation.

Ally Lee said along the way.”Next time, I hope Mr. Smyth will bring Smyth Lady with him to have a good time in Los Angeles.”

“Sure.” Damien Smyth raised his teacup, “However, Mr. Lee has to move to Washington DC this time. On the eighth day of next month, if Mr. Lee’ is free, come to Washington DC.”

How could Ally Lee not know about the Skyreach Group’s anniversary celebration? He was naturally delighted to be invited.

“Definitely, on the eighth day of next month, I must come to Washington DC. Now it’s young people’s world, and I have to learn more from Mr. Smyth.” Ally Lee is very humble.

Damien Smyth smiled,” Mr. Lee is humble.”

receiving the news from Vivienne Quinn, Damien Smyth didn’t plan to stay any longer, and even declined Ally Lee’s grand invitation to dinner, and when the conversation was almost finished, he found an excuse to leave.

Ally Lee got up and saw them off, and sent them to the door of the clubhouse.

And just at this moment, the frustrated Brandon Will came to the club to talk with clients, and happened to see Damien Smyth and Ally Lee together.

In the circle of Los Angeles, I am afraid that no one does not know Ally Lee

Brandon Will was very surprised, “Why is he with Mr. Lee.”

Ally Lee treated Damien Smyth very politely and politely. In this Los Angeles circle, no one could make Ally Lee treat him like this.

Even the car door was opened by Ally Lee himself.

The man next to Brandon Will said, “This Ally Lee is really a good trick. I don’t know what method he used to invite all the people in charge of the Skyreach Group from Washington DC. A woman, I have to admire Ah, as soon as the news about Ally Lee’s meeting with the president of Skyreach Group gets out, the shares of Wanli Electric will not go up.”

Hearing this, Brandon Will was shocked,” Where is the person in charge of Skyreach Group ?”

“Isn’t that the guy who got into the car just now, old Will, you’re confused, you don’t even know the people in charge of the Skyreach Group?”

“He is the person in charge of Skyreach Group ?” Brandon Will was shocked, and also realized why he thought Damien Smyth looked familiar

Vivienne Quinn married turned out to be the president of Skyreach Group?

Then isn’t he the father-in-law of the president of Skyreach Group?

Brandon Will was so ecstatic in his heart that he couldn’t hold back his laughter at all.”I didn’t expect that I, Brandon Will, would still have today, haha.”

“Old Will, what’s the matter with you?”

Brandon Will smiled and said. “That man is my son-in-law, and I am the father-in-law of the president of Skyreach Group.”

The man joked.”Old Will, you drank too much, your daughter is living in the hospital, when did you get in touch with the president of Skyreach Group, you want your daughter to marry into the Smyth Family, you want to go crazy, II heard that Damien Smyth is secretly married.”

Brandon Will ignored his friend’s ridicule and said with a smile, “I also have an older daughter, Damien Smyth married, it is my daughter.”

“I see you, you really drank too much.” The man didn’t believe it at all.

Brandon Will didn’t bother to explain, and couldn’t hold back the joy in his heart, and said, “I still have something to do, so I’m leaving first, and we can talk about the farm thing another day.”

Now he has to hurry to get Mrs. Quinn and Vivienne Quinn back. They have become the old father-in-law of the Skyreach Group leader, that is, they have a big backer. He is still worried about Angel Lee ‘s family?