269

Chapter 269

1288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn was too tired and continued to rest in the hotel, while Damien Smyth packed his suit and leather shoes and went out.

Seeing Damien Smyth going downstairs, Jesse Hudson quickly got up and greeted him,” Mr. Smyth.”

Mr. Frank also stood up hastily,” Mr. Smyth.”

Damien Smyth walked in front of Mr. Frank, changed his gentleness in front of Vivienne Quinn just now, and said with a cold expression, ” Mr. Frank has been waiting for a long time.”

“It should be.” Mr. Frank smiled,” Mr. Smyth, the car is waiting outside, how about we get in the car first?”

“Hmm.” Damien Smyth walked towards the hotel entrance, and asked casually, “Where is the beauty brought by Mr. Frank last night?”

Mr. Frank was worried that he was asking questions, so he quickly said.” Mr. Smyth is talking about Alice, she is not feeling well today, and she has asked for leave. Mr. Smyth, it’s all because of my poor arrangement. Please calm down.”

Mr. Frank, don’t be too nervous, I just asked her for some questions.” Damien Smyth said, ” Mr. Frank, please send someone to come over.”

Mr. Frank couldn’t figure out what Damien Smyth was thinking, as long as he could reach a cooperation and sacrifice a woman, it would be very cost-effective.

Mr. Frank responded quickly, “Okay, I’ll call someone over right now.”

Damien Smyth told Jesse Hudson,”You will interrogate and interrogate this Alice later, and see who else ordered this Alice.”

Jesse Hudson didn’t know the specific situation. He glanced at Mr. Frank whose expression had changed, and replied, “Yes, Mr. Smyth.”

Chapter 269

1228 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn fell asleep again, and when she woke up, it was already five o’clock in the afternoon.

She really slept day and night, upside down.

She was really tired last night, and she drove all night, and was tortured by Damien Smyth, how could her body bear it.

After sleeping in a daze all day, Vivienne Quinn regained her spirits.

She lay on the bed and called Mrs. Quinn to ask how Mrs. Quinn and

Mona were at home.

Mrs. Quinn said on the phone, “I’m taking Mona to play downstairs in the community, don’t worry, our mother-in-law and grandson are fine at home, don’t worry about it.”

“Okay.” Vivienne Quinn said worriedly, “Mom, your legs are

inconvenient, you must be careful, Mona should pay attention to her diet. I came to Damien Smyth in City A, and I am on a business trip with him, probably tomorrow go back.”

There is nothing wrong now, so Vivienne Quinn simply tells the truth.

If she doesn’t go back for a day or two and makes other excuses, Mrs. Quinn will be worried too.

Mrs. Quinn heard this, she smiled on the phone, “Okay, I see, you are on a business trip with your son-in-law, and Mona and I are at home, don’t. worry.”

Seeing her daughter and son-in-law have such a good relationship, and they are tired of being together on business trips, Mrs. Quinn must be very happy.

Mona, who was listening to the phone next to her, smiled, “Mom turned out to be looking for Dad.”

“Little girl.” Vivienne Quinn couldn’t laugh or cry, even Mona could joke.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 269

1288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn talked to Mona again on the phone before hanging up.

Mrs. Quinn looked at the time, held Mona by the hand and said, “Grandma will take you to the restaurant today.”

“Okay.” Mona said happily, “Go to the restaurant.”

Mrs. Quinn smiled.” What would Mona want to cat?”

“KFC.” Mona said excitedly. “Grandma, can I eat KFC?”

“Kids like to eat KFC anyway.” Mrs. Quinn said, “Well, we eat KFC, but this kind of fried food, you can’t eat too much, it’s not good for your health.”

“Well, I understand grandma.” Mona smiled and said, “Grandma is the best.”

“You little girl.” Mrs. Quinn was delighted to be teased, she looked at Mona, and often had a feeling of going back to twenty years ago.

Vivienne Quinn was also so good at acting like a baby when she was a child. When she wanted to eat something, her mouth was very sweet.

Mrs. Quinn looked at Mona and sighed softly, “I don’t know how that child is doing now.”

Mrs. Quinn thought again of her abandoned granddaughter.

Mona asked, “Grandma, what’s wrong with you.”

“It’s nothing, let’s go, eat at KFC, grandma treats you today.”

Mrs. Quinn pulled Mona towards the outside of the community.

There is a KFC next to the community. When the two walked out of the community, Mrs. Quinn saw Brandon Will coming towards him at a glance.

Sonja .” Brandon Will walked up with a smile, and quickly helped Mrs. Quinn,”You have bad legs, why are you walking around, where do you want to go, I will take you there.”

“Mona wants to eat KFC, I’ll take her there.” Mrs. Quinn ‘s attitude. towards Brandon Will softened a lot.

Brandon Will glanced at Mona, he didn’t care who Mona was at all, and said, “Then I’ll take you two there.”