347

Chapter 347

Lainey Marlowe didn’t catch up to Vivienne Quinn, but seeing Damien Smyth catching up from behind, she was puzzled, and Damien Smyth asked her, “Which direction did Vivienne Quinn go?”
Lainey Marlowe pointed to the left and asked, “What happened?”
Lainey Marlowe went to call the little milk dog boyfriend just now, and this time she came back to find Vivienne Quinn, and then saw Vivienne Quinn go out with an ug ly face, she couldn’t even bark, and couldn’t catch
up.
Damien Smyth didn’t have time to answer Lainey Marlowe, and hurried to chase Vivienne Quinn.
At this time, Vivienne Quinn’s mind vas in a mess, and the words Old Madam said lingered in her cars.
Damien Smyth, was sterile throughout.
Damien Smyth lied to her, in order for her to be accepted by Violet Smyth and Jack Smyth, Damien Smyth lied.
Vivienne Quinn walked out of the hotel and onto the street, she couldn’t accept this fact for a moment.
She didn’t deny or doubt Damien Smyth ‘s love for her, but just because of this, she couldn’t face Damien Smyth or Smyth Family.
Old Madam’s words are not pleasant, each one is so realistic.
This is not the Cinderella era, she is a street vendor, how can she be chosen by Damien Smyth?
She doesn’t even have a college degree, and she can’t even have children, so how can she get Damien Smyth ‘s love?
Vivienne Quinn fell into self-doubt, and deep inferiority welled up from the bottom of her heart.
Dividina leta paAGE NANT .

She was terrified. Now that the Smyth Family knew that she was infertile, her marriage with Damien Smyth must have come to an end.
Vivienne Quinn was in a daze and didn’t notice the red light. A car was speeding up, and she was so frightened that she lost her instinctive
reaction
In the blink of an eye, when the car was about to hit. Vivienne Quinn suddenly felt a force in her arm, pulling her away
Vivienne Quinn was still in shock, and his panicked voice sounded in his ears.” Vivienne Quinn, is there anything wrong?”
She looked up in his arms, as if she hadn’t recovered yet.
the car was still in shock. After the car stopped, he poked his head out of the car window and cursed at Vivienne Quinn,”If you want to di e somewhere else, don’t hurt me.”
Damien Smyth glanced over sharply, and the driver froze immediately, started the car and dro ve away.

He led her to a quiet place with few people, checked whether she was hurt, and felt relieved when she saw that she was in good condition.
Damien Smyth hugged her into his arms, “This kind of thing is not allowed to happen again.”
There was fear in his voice.
If he hadn’t arrived in time just now, the car hit Vivienne Quinn, and the consequences would be disastrous.
“I’m sorry.” Vivienne Quinn said in a low voice. As soon as she opened her mo uth, her voice became hoarse, with a choked sob, and tears came
down along with it.
She couldn’t control her emotions, his warm embrace, his warning with concern and fear, broke her last string.
This “sorry” contained too much meaning, she caused trouble for others, she was sorry, she couldn’t give Damien Smyth a son and a half, she was
Sorry.
“It’s not your fault that I forbid you to say these three words ” Damien Smyth said in a deep voice. holding her face in his hands, and kissed away the tears on her face distressedly”Let’s go home.”

He hugged her horizontally, not giving her time to grieve.
Nestled in his warm embrace. Vivienne Quinn’s messy mood just now stabilized a lot
She didn’t speak in his arms, and after he carried her into the car, he called Mrs Quinn and Grayson Smyth each, asking Mrs Quinn to take care of Mona, and asking Grayson Smyth to take Mrs Quinn home.
He took Vivienne Quinn to the new house tonight, not going back to the old house or Willow Garden
After arranging these, Damien Smyth got in the car, started the car, and took Vivienne Quin to the new house.
And just after their car left, Rock Will came out from the side, looked at the direction of the car with deep eyes, and murmured,” You really are a
sweetheart