256

Chapter 256

1 288 Vouchers

Who was not expected before coming to this world?

July’s mother recalled the time when she was pregnant with July, her first child, and she was naturally overjoyed.

Unfortunately, she was born a daughter.

In her husband’s family, patriarchal thinking is deeply rooted. She gave birth to a daughter and was rejected by her husband’s family, and she also received a lot of stares.

July’s mother passed on the unfair treatment of her in-laws to her daughter.

July’s mother didn’t like this daughter, and later gave birth to a son, and all her thoughts were on her son.

July dropped out of school very early and was driven out to earn money to support the family so that her younger brother could go to school.

As July earns more outside, the more money they send home, their life gets better.

They habitually squeeze their daughters to get a better life. As for their daughters’ lives, how they live, and how they get money, they don’t care.

July’s mother was too ashamed to speak, and July’s father said confidently, “She is a girl and a boss, so she must help her younger brother. This is very normal in our country. We will all count on our son to take care of us, but not she.”

“Yeah, she’s dead, what do you expect?” Vivienne Quinn was very angry.”You really feel so at ease, to spend the money she earned with her life?”

At this time, the person in charge of the clubhouse also said,” July is your

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 256

1 289 Vouchers

daughter, it is too chilling for you to do this, by the way, July has advanced 30.000 USD from me before, you are her parents, this money, now It’s up to you to pay it back.”

“Why did you let us take the money?” July’s mother said in

embarrassment, “What does she owe, what does it have to do with us. anyway, we won’t get the corpse today, if you don’t pay compensation, we won’t leave for a day Washington DC, we’re going to the media to expose you.”

Leaving this sentence behind, July’s parents left.

This is to advance by retreating. Knowing that you will not get well today, leave first.

the Red Club touched his head and said annovedly. “What kind of world. what kind of person is this, I have learned a lot.”

Vivienne Quinn was angry and chilled for July, but there was nothing she could do.

July’s parents have made up their minds. Before their son gets married. they will not take away the corpse, but will take the opportunity to make a fortune. Otherwise, they will have no source of income in the future. How will they live?

The son’s gift money has not yet been settled, and the club must be made to lose money.

Vivienne Quinn left the police station, she was in a very depressed mood. She walked with her head down and didn’t notice the front. Suddenly there was the sound of a car horn, which brought her back to her senses.

At the entrance of the police station, Damien Smyth ‘s car was parked on the side of the road. He said that he heard that Vivienne Quinn had come to the police station, and he was worried that something might happen, so he hurried over.

Chapter 256

288 Vouchers

He didn’t even have time to change the car, he drove the Rolls Royce with the license plate number five and eight

Vivienne Quinn looked at Damien Smyth sitting in the car in amazement,”Why are you here? This car…?”

She had seen this car at the entrance of Wanxi Guild Hall before.

“This is the boss’s car, I took a ride.” Damien Smyth pushed the door open, “Honey, come up.”

Vivienne Quinn glanced at the driver in charge, and got into the car a little embarrassed.

I heard that this car is worth tens of millions.

It was the first time for her to sit in such a luxurious car. The interior is really different, it exudes the smell of RMB everywhere.

The driver has been with Damien Smyth for many years, and he is also very discerning. He will never talk nonsense, start the car, and do his duty honestly.

Vivienne Quinn lowered her voice and asked, “Why did you come?”

“I heard that you entered the police station, so hurry up and take a look.” Damien Smyth held her hand and asked, “What is the police looking for you for?”

“A former friend committed suicide by jumping off a building. The police summoned me to inquire about the situation…” Vivienne Quinn briefly explained the matter, and said indignantly,” July ‘s parents are really annoying. They squeezed their daughters to fill their sons. .”