380

Chapter 380

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Lily Maya pulled up a chair and sat down on the edge of the hospital bed.

Compared with Zorro ‘s emotional agitation, Lily Maya is much calmer and more indifferent.

Lily Maya just stared coldly at Zorro on the hospital bed, staring at him, she laughed, mocking.

“Looking at you like this makes me so happy, Zorro, lying here, have you ever regretted cheating on me?”

“You vicious woman, I want to sue you. I am like this today because of you.” Zorro was shaking with anger.

“How did I hurt you? It was all because you accidentally dropped it. I am your wife who has slept with you for eight years. I love you so much, how could I hurt you?”

Lily Maya sneered, got up, put her hands on the edge of the bed, with disgust in her eyes, but a smile on her face,” Zorro, you are the one who didn’t want to divorce. I went back and thought about it. When I encounter difficulties, I can’t just shoot and break up Ah, you are paralyzed now, I am your wife, I have to take good care of you.”

Hearing this, Zorro was not moved at all, only terrified.

He is now the meat on the cutting board, ready to be slau gh tered.

Zorro said excitedly,”Go away, I want to divorce you, I don’t want you to. take care of me.”

“Then how can I do it?” Lily Maya leaned into Zorro’s ear and said coldly, “I, Lily Maya, are only widowed and not divorced. Divorce has such a bad reputation. If I take good care of you, I will become a virtuous wife who takes care of a paralyzed husband.” Fame, how nice it is.”

Lily Maya, you’re dreaming.” Zorro was so angry that his chest heaved violently, his hands were also in plaster, and he couldn’t move Lily Maya aball. Le could only stare openly, “I want to divorce you, and I want you

Chapter 380

to go to jail.”

1288 Vouchers

“If you stare at me again, believe it or not, I’ll dig out your eyeballs?” Lily Maya threatened viciously,” Zorro, if you want to live a comfortable life, just be obedient, otherwise, I will let you survive, begging to die No, with the Smyth Family covering me, you want me to go to jail? Do you have that ability?”

Zorro was so angry that his mouth was crooked and his face turned pale. He hit Lily Maya with all his strength, but he pulled the wound on his hand and howled in pain.

He was so angry that he ignored the pain, even though his hands were in plaster, he tried his best to pull Lily Maya, Lily Maya ducked back, Zorro only pulled his clothes.

Lily Maya pulled Zorro ‘s hand away, and the veil in her bag accidentally fell out.

It was the veil that Damien Smyth had given her.

Zorro saw the word ” Smyth ” embroidered on the handkerchief that fell on the ground, out of a man’s intuition and sensitivity, he immediately reacted, “You poisonous woman, no wonder you want to divorce me, you have someone in your heart, you h**ked up F**ked my cousin’s husband, Lily Maya, you bit*h, no wonder Damien Smyth wants to protect you, you two are having an affair.”

Lily Maya picked up the handkerchief nervously, and carefully patted off” the dust on it, taking care of it very much.

Zorro, you can’t even compare Damien Smyth with a toe. Marrying you is the biggest mistake in my life.” Lily Maya said with cold eyes, “When you are discharged from the hospital, I will take you back and take good care of you, to repay you for betraying me all these years.”

Lily Maya, don’t even think about it, even if I die, I won’t go with you.”

Chapter 380

288 Vouchers

“Go? You look like this, still want to go?” Lily Maya sneered.”You can’t even climb, right, let me tell you one more thing, I sold our house, you are like this now, I will do the relevant procedures for selling the house, and your parents can only go back to the old house in the countryside. If you don’t follow me in the future, why don’t you go to the overpa ss to beg for food?”

Zorro was so angry that his eyes almost popped out, he shouted,” Lily Maya, you bit*h, why are you selling the house?”

“I am also the sole agent for your fund stocks, and I will help you deal with it. I will get back every penny you gave to your mistress.” Lily Maya smiled and said. “It’s really happy, the anger of the past few months, It will be smooth at once, if you can’t think about committing suicide, or you are pis se d off, that’s even better, and it will save you trouble.”