264

Chapter 264 11 288 Vouchers This night, Vivienne Quinn couldn’t sleep. When she thought of Damien Smyth in the same bed with another woman, her mind was filled with some bad images. The more she thought about it, the angrier she became, but there was nothing she could do. And here in City A. In the hotel room. Damien Smyth was so drunk that he was a little unconscious, and the woman next to him was just brought by a client this time, and came to deliver hangover medicine in the name of the client. After the woman took the photo and sent it, she quickly deleted the record. Looking at the unconscious Damien Smyth, the woman had other thoughts in her heart. If this is a real fake show, even if she doesn’t get a title, she can still get a huge amount of compensation. Anyway, at that time, you can bite back and say that Damien Smyth has plotted against her, and then use public opinion to create momentum, and you will definitely get money. Maybe, Damien Smyth is satisfied with her and can become Damien Smyth’s regular bed partner. There were too many women who wanted to climb into Damien Smyth ‘s bed. The more the woman thought about it, the more excited she became, and she dared to do it. Just as she was about to untie Damien Smyth ‘s belt, there was a stern voice above her head “roll.” The woman trembled with fright, looked at Damien Smyth who had Dividing into pages now Chapter 264 1282 (Vouchers woken up in horror, and said falteringly, “I…I see that Mr. Smyth is uncomfortable, so I want to take a bath for you.” “Get out.” Damien Smyth sat up with a grim expression, his sharp tone was chilling. The woman was trembling, resisting her fear, and leaned over on purpose, showing some spring temptation,” Mr.Smyth, let me stay with you, I know you want it too, don’t worry, I won’t I put you in charge.” Damien Smyth’s deep eyes narrowed slightly, kicked the woman off the bed unceremoniously, and shouted to the outside,” Jesse Hudson.” For a long time, Jesse Hudson didn’t come either. The woman was kicked so hard that the bones in her chest were about to burst. Where did she expect that Damien Smyth would lay hands on a woman. Damien Smyth stood up from the bed and looked down at the woman, “Get out of here.” “Yes, yes.” The woman scrambled and ran out, fearing that if she was a little later, she would be beaten to death. After the woman ran out, Jesse Hudson came in from the outside. When he saw the woman who ran out, he was stunned, realized something was wrong, and walked quickly towards the master bedroom. Mr. Smyth.” Jesse Hudson was terrified, and Damien Smyth was sitting on the edge of the bed, drinking too much and having a splitting headache, rubbing his forehead. Damien Smyth frowned, raised his head, and said in a cold tone, “Where did you go just now?” ” Chapter 264 288 Wouchers Mr. Frank asked me to get the documents just now, Mr.Smyth, was that woman arranged by Mr. Frank ?” Having been with Damien Smyth for many years, Jesse Hudson certainly knows that some clients are trying to please Damien Smyth with different tricks on Damien Smyth. Jesse Hudson ‘s job to get rid of these women. Damien Smyth cast a sharp glance at Jesse Hudson, “Next time, you’ll get lost and stay in the West.” Jesse Hudson quickly said, “Sorry Mr. Smyth, this time it was my mistake.” Jesse Hudson knew the consequences if this happened. Damien Smyth hated this kind of woman the most, not to mention that Damien Smyth was married. If it got to Vivienne Quinn, it would definitely be over. “Get out.” Damien Smyth squeezed his browbones, sobering up a bit. “Yes. Jesse Hudson hurry out. Damien Smyth’s footsteps were a little flimsy, he staggered into the bathroom to wash his face, sobered up, and then he went back to bed and glanced at his phone. The missed call records on the phone were all deleted by the woman just now, and Damien Smyth didn’t know that Vivienne Quinn had called. Seeing that it was so late, he didn’t call Vivienne Quinn, worried that it would disturb her to rest. And the woman who ran out of the hotel room went to a place where no one was around, and made a phone call,” Jessie, you have done everything you told me. I was almost spotted by Mr. Smyth just now, and I was kicked.”, I have to add money to this.”