267

Chapter 267

After a hard kiss. Damien Smyth picked her up, cupping her hips with his

hands.

“You came alone? It’s more than three hundred kilometers from

Washington DC ? Why are you here so late?”

She hooked his neck, glanced into the room, and said with a smile.”I’m here to check the post, to see if you’re fooling around with other women.”

This is true.

Vivienne Quinn really came to Chagang.

Damien Smyth smiled, “Wife is welcome to check in at any time.”

While talking, Damien Smyth was already full of her body, carried her to the bed, and lightly bit her collarbone

In this room, there was only Damien Smyth. Because of the woman’s incident, even the sheets were changed by Damien Smyth at the request of the hotel.

Seeing that there were no other women in the room, Vivienne Quinn was happy and completely relieved.

After running around for several hours, meeting under such circumstances, some feelings must be irresistible.

Vivienne Quinn took the initiative to kiss his lips, crazier than him.

Her response made him very excited, and he immediately turned all his excitement into action, directly attacking the city…

the next day.

Vivienne Quinn was so tired that she didn’t wake up until noon the next day. When she opened her eyes, she saw Damien Smyth in a suit and leather shoes handling business with a computer.

Chapter 267

1245 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn felt that this moment was too happy. Damien Smyth in a suit was full of abstinence, making people want to take off his clothes.

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “Husband, you remind me of the words. well-dressed, beast on earth.”

Who would have thought that such a handsome, god-like man would be very fierce in bed.

Damien Smyth smiled, put down the computer, walked to the bed and sat down, stroking her cheek with a slender hand, “It seems that my wife is very satisfied with my performance last night.”

Vivienne Quinn shyly covered half of her head with a quilt, revealing only two eyes, blinked, and said with a smile, “Satisfied.”

This Vivienne Quinn is cute and charming.

Damien Smyth, his belly tightened, “What a goblin.”

Damien Smyth also wants to have some tenderness with Vivienne Quinn if there is no business to do.

Damien Smyth kissed Vivienne Quinn’s forehead and said, “I’ll ask the hotel to bring some food over. You can eat some. I have something to do in the afternoon and I can’t take you. You can wait for me at the hotel, or go for a walk around by yourself.”

Damien Smyth is here on a business trip, Vivienne Quinn understood, and sat up wrapped in a quilt,” You don’t have to worry about me, I’ll just wait for you at the hotel.”

Vivienne Quinn wrapped in a quilt, leaning against the head of the bed with her shoulders exposed, made Damien Smyth unbearable.

Vivienne Quinn’s maroon curly hair was scattered on her shoulders, and her hair was slightly messy, but it added a touch of charming and messy beauty. Her delicate facial features, like the expression of a little white rabbit, could easily lead people to commit crimes.

Chapter 267

11 288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth loosened his tie, held her face in his bony hands, and said in a hoarse voice. “Business has been postponed for another hour, now let’s get down to business.”

Vivienne Quinn.”…”

She couldn’t laugh or cry,” Damien Smyth, in broad daylight, you…”

Nothing is as important as Vivienne Quinn.

In this way, Damien Smyth can hang the customer Mr. Frank in the hotel lobby for five hours.

From eight in the morning to one in the afternoon.

Mr. Frank couldn’t help asking Jesse Hudson,” Is Mr. Smyth feeling unwell? Mr. Smyth has an opinion on the project?”

Jesse Hudson said with a smile,” Mr.Frank, please be patient, we Mr. Smyth are busy.”

Mr. Frank asked curiously,” What is Mr. Smyth up to?”

Jesse Hudson just mentioned,” Lady came last night.”

As Damien Smyth ‘s assistant, Jesse Hudson naturally knew that Vivienne Quinn was coming.

When Vivienne Quinn was still sleeping, because Jesse Hudson didn’t know that Vivienne Quinn was coming, he recklessly looked for Damien Smyth, which almost caused a bad thing.

Now that Vivienne Quinn is here, with Vivienne Quinn appeasing the angry lion Damien Smyth, even if anything happens, he can be safe for the time being, at least he doesn’t have to go to the West.

“Lady?” Mr. Frank was surprised,” Mr. Smyth is really married? I didn’t see Smyth Lady yesterday.”

Mr. Frank felt uneasy. He knew that Smyth Lady was coming, so what

kind of woman did he arrange for? Isn’t this counterproductive?