268

Chapter 268

1 288 (Vouchers

Seeing that M… reacted, Jesse Iludson made a point by the way.

“Mr. Frank, this is not the first time you have cooperated with our Skyreach Group. You know the nature of our Mr. Smyth best.” Jesse Hudson said,” Mr. Smyth loves his wife to the bone. If the relationship between husband and wife is not harmonious, it must be this cooperation.”, Mr. Smyth is not in the mood either.”

Mr. Frank suddenly understood, “I didn’t think carefully and got confused. Thank you Assistant Luo for reminding me.”

“It’s easy to talk.” Jesse Hudson said. “Let’s just wait patiently.”

Now, Mr. Frank didn’t dare to complain, and waited honestly.

In the hotel room.

another sex, Vivienne Quinn was so tired that her fingers were limp and weak, and she didn’t want to move at all.

She glared at the spirited Damien Smyth,”Beast.”

“It’s all my fault. You should take a good rest at the hotel today.” Damien Smyth said softly, “My husband will take you around tonight.”

Vivienne Quinn sat up and said, “Let me show you something first.”

Between husband and wife, it is better to talk about some matters, so as to avoid misunderstanding.

Vivienne Quinn showed Damien Smyth the photos on her phone, with a serious face on purpose, and said, “Tell me what’s going on.”

Damien Smyth glanced at the photo and immediately realized that he didn’t have the anger of Vivienne Quinn who came to check the post in the middle of the night, but more joy.

Chapter 268

1288 Vouchers

“It’s more than 300 kilometers from Washington DC. My wife came here for a few photos. I’m so happy. You care about me.”

If you don’t care, who will come in the middle of the night?

Vivienne Quinn pretended to kick him “Don’t fool me with sweet words, you should be glad that I didn’t catch anything last night, otherwise, you will be miserable.”

Vivienne Quinn has a fierce look, like, if Damien Smyth dares to betray her, she will cut his posture.

Damien Smyth grabbed Vivienne Quinn ‘s feet with a smile, and gently kneaded. “My wife came all the way, it’s hard work, I drank too much last night, this woman was arranged by the partner, don’t worry, I never touched her, I kicked people away…”

Damien Smyth has a strong desire to survive, and he explained clearly.

At this time, Damien Smyth didn’t dare to lic, he had to break it down, otherwise it would be a ticking time bomb.

Vivienne Quinn believed his words, and said, “I’ll forgive you this time, and deal with all your confidante and love objects. Next time, I can’t guarantee that I can trust you like this.”

Damien Smyth is smart, how can he not notice the trickiness of this

matter?

If it was really just arranged by the partner, then I would not dare to provoke Vivienne Quinn.

This matter must be investigated.

Damien Smyth crazily output sweet words, “My wife is magnanimous and smart, beautiful and kind-hearted. Believe me, my husband only has you in his heart, and you will kill everything.”

Vivienne Quinn felt quite at case, and looked up and down Damien

Dividing into pages now

Smyth,”It’s not safe for a man to be so handsome, he attracts bees and butterflies.”

Damien Smyth,’

He couldn’t laugh or cry, “It’s all my husband’s fault.”.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t hold back for a moment, and was amused, “Glib, go about your business.”

“Of order.” Damien Smyth laughed and asked casually, “How did you know that I live in this hotel?”

Vivienne Quinn pretended to be mysterious and said, “Women are the reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes in this regard. It is not difficult to know.”

The smile in Damien Smyth’s brows and eyes deepened,” You are finally willing to spend your time on me.”

Only when a woman’s thoughts are really on this man, will she try to find out his whereabouts.

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn felt quite ashamed. Before, she really didn’t care about Damien Smyth, and it was he who paid for her.

She followed her all the way to check the post, and he was so happy. It seems that she was not very competent as a wife before.