253

Chapter 253 11 288 Vouchers Angel Lee thought about it, the more angry he became, his face was a little distorted. Brandon Will said, “Okay, as long as she can send someone to Los Angeles, she can ask whatever she wants, anyway, she can go back on it later.” “I think that dead girl is more powerful than Sonja, not a fuel-efficient lamp.” Angel Lee said anxiously, “If this delay continues, Sharon’s condition will only get worse.” As soon as he finished speaking, Angel Lee’s cell phone rang, and it was the hospital in Los Angeles calling. “Ms. Will, Ms. Sharon ‘s condition is getting worse, and she must find a suitable bone marrow transplant as soon as possible, otherwise, it may be too late.” The doctor asked, “When will the suitable person you mentioned earlier come to the hospital for matching?” The doctor’s words made Angel Lee ‘s heart twitch, “Doctor, you must treat my daughter. Wait for me for a few more days, and I will take someone to make a match for Sharon soon.” “Then you have to do it as soon as possible.” The doctor said, “In Ms. Sharon ‘s condition, I’m afraid it won’t last for three months.” “…Okay, we will do it as soon as possible.” Angel Lee’s eyes were red with anxiety. Brandon Will was listening, also very anxious and worried. After hanging up the phone, Angel Lee glanced fiercely at the direction Vivienne Quinn left just now, and said to Brandon Will ,”I’ll give you three days, if you can’t figure it out, then I’ll tie you up to Los Angeles Go, Vivienne Quinn must donate bone marrow to my daughter.” “I’ll do it as soon as possible.” Brandon Will was also in a hurry, and Vivienne Quinn refused to accept it, which was difficult. Chapter 253 11 286 (Vouchers “It is necessary. If you can’t do it, I will use my method.” Angel Lee gritted his back molars and said fiercely, “If she dares not to save my daughter, don’t blame me for being rude.” After saying this, Angel Lee got into the car. In her opinion, it was already a great honor for her to come to Vivienne Quinn in person. Vivienne Quinn ‘s request, is to push an inch. Vivienne Quinn returned home, but did not tell Mrs. Quinn what Brandon Will had found. She went to the kitchen to cook as if nothing had happened, Mrs. Quinn and Violet Smyth were chatting in the living room, Mona was playing with her own toys, everything was happy. Soon, Vivienne Quinn prepared the meal and invited everyone to eat together. Violet Smyth boasted,” Vivienne is such a good cook, Damien is so lucky.” Mrs. Quinn said with a smile, “We Vivienne is lucky to be able to marry Damien. The son-in-law is capable and motivated, careful and responsible.” The two sides also boasted about each other’s business. Vivienne Quinn took care of Mona’s meal and said, “Auntie, M m, don’t worry about talking, the dishes are going to be cold.” Violet Smyth smiled and said, “Yes, eat vegetables, Vivienne, you should eat more.” Violet Smyth used to urge the two to have children, but since she knew Damien Smyth was infertile, she stopped urging her. Chapter 253 1288 Vouchers After the meal. Violet Smyth stayed for a while, but was called away by a phone call. The little sister made an appointment to play chess, and three missed one. Violet Smyth loves. Mrs. Quinn wanted to take a nap after dinner and went back to the house to lie down. Vivienne Quinn also took Mona to take a nap. Vivienne Quinn was just about to fall asleep when she heard Mrs. Quinn ‘s cell phone ring. Later, she vaguely heard Mrs. Quinn talking on the phone in a low voice. Out of curiosity, Vivienne Quinn went to the door and eavesdropped for a while. Sure enough, as she expected, according to the content of the phone call, it was Brandon Will who called to persuade Mrs. Quinn to go to Los Angeles. And listening to Mrs. Quinn ‘s tone, it was a little compromised, and his heart softened. She vaguely heard Mrs. Quinn say, “I ll discuss it with Vivienne and ask them what they mean…” Vivienne Quinn returned to the bedroom and did not interrupt Mrs. Quinn ‘s phone call. With her here, she wouldn’t let Brandon Will lie to his mother again. Brandon Will has a family, and it is impossible to give his mother a title. Does he still let his mother be his mistress? At this time, Vivienne Quinn would never let Mrs. Quinn get confused. After waking up from a nap, it was past four o’clock in the afternoon. Mrs. Quinn hesitated to speak several times. Vivienne Quinn knew what her mother wanted to say, but she just refused to answer. Dividing into pages now “M o m, I’ll take Mona to the downstairs community for a while.” Vivienne Quinn decided to take Mona to avoid it for a while. Before going out. Vivienne Quinn received a call from the police station.