270

Chapter 270 1288 Vouchers Brandon Will went to Mrs. Quinn, and naturally nothing good happened. Angel Lec issued a death order, and Mrs. Quinn and Vivienne Quinn must be lured to Los Angeles as soon as possible. Brandon Will brought Mrs. Quinn and Mona to the KFC store, ordered a family bucket for Mona, poured a cup of hot milk for Mrs. Quinn, and ordered a set meal. Mrs. Quinn sneezed, Brandon Will immediately took off his coat and put it on Mrs. Quinn: “Sonja, the weather in Washington DC is getting colder. You should also pay attention to your body. Next time you go out, wear more clothes.” by Brandon Will is really provocative Brandon Will is over fifty years old, he is well maintained, formally dressed, and still so masculine. Hundreds of thousands of watches and brand-name clothes are added to the body, and the temperament must be extraordinary. Mrs. Quinn was a little embarrassed, “Thank you.” Brandon Will laughed and said, “Why are you being polite to me?” Then, Brandon Will said to Mona,” Mona, eat more, if you don’t have enough, I’ll buy it for you.” Mona doesn’t like Brandon Will very much. Children are very sensitive, and they can tell who is false. Mona didn’t dare to talk nonsense, so she could only eat french fries bored. Brandon Will went on the offensive against Mrs. Quinn again,” Sonja, my farm has not been profitable recently, and there are so many things to do, which makes people feel overwhelmed. I won’t be able to stay in Dividing into pages now Chapter 270 1288 Wouchers Washington DC for long, and I’ll be back in Los Angeles in two days. You Are you and Vivienne considering going back with me?” “This…” Mrs. Quinn said, ” Vivienne is not at home, I haven’t told her about it yet.” “Then you have to talk to Vivienne as soon as possible. You know, the Will Family clan values bloodlines very much. I have already told the family that I want to recognize Vivienne and let Vivienne go home.” Brandon Will said again,” This date has been set, and it will be the third day of the next lunar month, which is a good day to worship ancestors and go home.” Seeing that Brandon Will valued Vivienne Quinn so much, Mrs. Quinn also felt very comforted. Mrs. Quinn said, “Then I’ll talk to Vivienne when she comes back tomorrow.” “Come back tomorrow? Where did Vivienne go?” “Vivienne is on a business trip with her son-in-law to City A.” Mrs. Quinn said with a smile, “The young couple have a good relationship. This business trip is also sticking together.” Brandon Will took advantage of the situation and asked, “What does a son-in-law do?” “I heard from Vivienne that he is a programmer.” Mrs. Quinn said, “I don’t know much about it either. My son-in-law is very motivated and a nice person, but his fate is not good, his parents died early, and he is the only one left in the family. Brandon Will was relieved to hear that this was the situation in the husband’s house that Vivienne Quinn was looking for. A poor boy with both parents dead and no background, even if he really smoked the bone marrow of Vivienne Quinn, he can’t make waves. Dividing into pages now 298 Vouchers Brandon Will said calmly on the surface, “My son-in-law is so capable. As an old man, I must help. There are many IT companies in Los Angeles, and I know many big bosses. When the time comes, I will replace my son- in-law.” A better job with an annual salary of two or three million, and if my son-in-law is willing to come to my farm to help, that would be even better.” Seeing Brandon Will supporting his son-in-law so much, Mrs. Quinn was also happy.”Then Angel Lee, does she have any objections?” “Now this family is up to me. I owe you this, and I will make it up to you. Angel Lee dare not say anything.” Brandon Will lied and said, “After all this, you are my real wife. Back then, if It wasn’t Angel Lee who intervened, the family members obstructed it, we were together long ago.” Brandon Will’s tone was full of regret The past is the best eye salve, Mrs. Quinn is confused by Brandon Will’s soulful performance. Mrs. Quinn’s heart, whoever she chooses is whoever she chooses. Brandon Will took the opportunity to say again,” Sonja, you go back to Los Angeles with me first.” As long as Mrs. Quinn goes to Los Angeles, Vivienne Quinn has to go. “This, this…” Mrs. Quinn hesitated, “You have to ask Vivienne about this.” “Don’t you want to see me every day?” Brandon Will held Mrs. Quinn’s hand, “We are all at this age, how many years are left? You have paid too much for Vivienne, at this time, you should live for yourself Once, come back to Los Angeles with me, Vivienne will figure it out later, and she will understand us.”