356

Chapter 356

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Vivienne Quinn glanced at Lainey Marlowe,”Break right in?”

“Well.” Lainey Marlowe also endured it for a long time, anyway,

Vivienne Quinn also came, plus David, the three of them had enough momentum, she knocked on the door directly.

Hearing the knock on the door, the people inside would definitely come out to open the door. After a while, sure enough, the door opened.

Albin with only a towel on

Lainey Marlowe outside the door, Albin’s expression changed immediately, and he subconsciously closed the door, but it was too late.

David thought it was a trivial matter, he had to work hard, and put his hands on the door directly, giving Lainey Marlowe a chance to enter the house.

The people inside heard the movement and asked, “Xiao Kaikai, who is it?”

Hearing this voice, Lainey Marlowe vomited first, walked quickly into the room, and saw a woman in her fifties, weighing about 150 pounds, sitting on the sofa in a bathrobe.

The steaks on the table are candlelit, very romantic, and there is still the smell of perfume in the air, which perfectly complements the atmosphere.

Lainey Marlowe pointed at the woman, and asked Albin,”You can talk to such an old woman? Albin, you bas ta rd.”

Lainey Marlowe kicked Albin furiously.

The fat woman asked fiercely,” Albin, who is this woman, what’s going

Adrig into pages now

“Sister Chen, it’s all a misunderstanding, a misunderstanding, this is my sister.” Albin endured the pain, not daring to tell the truth, while pulling Lainey Marlowe, he said in a low voice, “You go out first, I will explain to you later.”

“What are you explaining, you are lonely and widowed, dressed like this, it’s not obvious?” Lainey Marlowe punched Albin angrily,”Do you have an Oedipus complex, find someone so old.”

The fat woman also recalled, and stood up.” Albin, is this your

girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend? Then you still hang out with my old lady?”

The fat woman is also very angry. She is a divorced single woman with money in her hands. She likes to play with small fresh meat, but she doesn’t play with such famous grass.

The fat woman walked up to Lainey Marlowe and said, “Little sister, when a woman reaches my age, everyone will grow old. Don’t say anything too harsh. You must know that he has a girlfriend, and my wife doesn’t bother to play with him. There are so many men. I never rob, and I don’t fight with others. The big deal is that I will change another one. If I have money, I am afraid that I will not have a man? At my age, what man has I never seen? Don’t die or live for a man.

Saying that, the fat woman took her clothes and went to the bathroom to change and left.

“Sister Chen, sister Chen, it’s all a misunderstanding…” Albin still wanted to make it up, but the fat woman promised him that she would buy him a Porsche tomorrow.

The fat woman left directly, and Lainey Marlowe immediately lost her temper because of what the fat woman said just now.

Why is she so angry at a dog man? There are so many men, it’s a big deal to change to another one.

Fat women can think about it, what can’t she think about?

Stop the loss in time.

What the fat woman said just now, even Vivienne Quinn has been taught, the matter of men and women, you love me, I don’t want to, so get together and break up.

The fat woman left, and Albin wanted to coax Lainey Marlowe again, “Sister, baby, it was all a misunderstanding just now, that was one of my customers, and I came to deliver clothes to her, the faucet was broken just now, and the clothes were wet, so I Wear this.”

Lainey Marlowe stared at him,” Albin, look at me carefully, do I look like a fool? Believe your bull sh it.”

“elder sister…’

“Don’t call me disgusting.” Lainey Marlowe felt harsh,” Albin, remember, I, Lainey Marlowe, dumped you today!”

Seeing Lainey Marlowe coming, Albin also became irritable, “I’ve been with you for so long, I haven’t even touched a finger of yours, I’m a man, what’s wrong with me, it’s not all your fault, you think I want to play with you, but I don’t have the time to play with you if I don’t think you are st*pid and willing to spend money.”

Last time in Manhattan, Albin wanted to drug Lainey Marlowe, but by accident, Lainey Marlowe overturned the drugged wine and failed.

Albin wanted to change to a rich woman, but suddenly he knew that Vivienne Quinn was the proprietress of Skyreach Group, and that Lainey Marlowe and Vivienne Quinn were good friends, so he continued to keep Lainey Marlowe in order to reap more benefits.

Albin ‘s sincere words made Lainey Marlowe completely give up. She stared at Albin viciously, walked towards him step by step, and then, taking advantage of his unpreparedness, directly kicked his genitals.

Dividing into pages now

A scream resounded through the corridor of the hotel. After admonishing Albin, Lainey Marlowe pulled Vivienne Quinn and left gracefully. David cut off the back.

Walking out of the hotel, Vivienne Quinn was a little worried about Lainey Marlowe,”Are you okay?”

Lainey Marlowe raised her head and breathed a sigh of relief, as if she really let go.”I’m fine. I’m just a scu mb ag. Vivienne Quinn, I should have listened to your advice, that bas ta rd is a scu m bag.”