303

Chapter 303 208 Vouchers Vivienne Quinn didn’t have a good tone to Brandon Will, very light, like a stranger. Soon, Brandon Will sent the address, which was the address of a hotel. Grayson Smyth said, “Didn’t you say your mother was si ck, why not in the hospital, but in the hotel?” “Eighty percent of them are pretending to be si ck.” Vivienne Quinn also guessed this point, so she was not worried, and she was able to chat and laugh with Grayson Smyth along the way. “Your mother partnered with your father to lie to you?” Grayson Smyth looked sympathetic. Vivienne Quinn sighed helplessly, “A woman of any age, as soon as she falls in love with a man,

her IQ will drop to zero immediately. Brandon Will always wanted me to come to Los Angeles, so I’ll come and have fun with him and see his true colors.” “Is that your real father?” Grayson Smyth felt that the anger was a bit heavy. Vivienne Quinn looked at the unfamiliar Los Angeles outside the car window, and said. “I have never seen my dad since I was born. Other people’s dads may live on the tombstone. I don’t even have a picture of my dad at home. You say that I love him What feelings can there be?” Grayson Smyth.”…” This is a bit poisonous. When the taxi arrived at the entrance of the hotel, Vivienne Quinn looked up at the Four Seasons Hotel. ” Grayson Smyth, do me a favor, find out where Will Family lives, how far away from here, and which hospital Sharon Will lives in, how is his condition, after you finish these, you open a room at the Four Seasons Chapter 303 1 288 Vouchers Hotel, and then send me Convergence of information.” Vivienne Quinn asked, “Is this difficult?” Grayson Smyth patted his chest and promised, “You can rest assured and leave it to me. I will come here to meet you in an hour.” Vivienne Quinn said. “Thanks.” Vivienne Quinn was embarrassed to involve Grayson Smyth in her family. But now she needs a helper to know herself and her enemy.

Grayson Smyth said with a smile. “One family, don’t talk about two different languages.” With that said, Grayson Smyth flagged down a taxi and went to investigate the situation. Vivienne Quinn watched Grayson Smyth leave in the car, feeling warm in her heart. Although the Smyth Family is a wealthy family, they have no pretensions of being a wealthy family at all, and there is no such thing as rich brothers fighting each other. The family is very harmonious. Probably, this is exactly the way to cultivate a delicate, gentle and responsible Damien Smyth.

Vivienne Quinn breathed a sigh of relief and prepared herself ment ally. Next, she had to deal with the monsters like Brandon Will and Angel Lee. From the very beginning, Vivienne Quinn didn’t believe that Brandon Will could really repent, so she was so eager to trick her, it should be her bone marrow. Vivienne Quinn entered the hotel, followed the room number given by Brandon Will, and went to the door of Room 808 on the eighth floor. Vivienne Quinn rang the doorbell, and soon, Brandon Will came to Dividing into pages now Chapter 303 288 Vouchers answer the door. Seeing Vivienne Quinn, he blamed himself,” Vivienne, it’s all my fault, I didn’t take good care of your mother.” “How is my mother?” Vivienne Quinn pretended to be anxious, and walked inside with her luggage. Mrs. Quinn sat on the bed with a bad complexion, seeing Vivienne Quinn coming. Mrs. Quinn felt a little guilty Vivienne, you’re here.” Mrs. Quinn coughed a few times while speaking. Vivienne Quinn asked with concern, ”

(M o m,) what’s wrong with you? Have you been to the hospital?” “I’ve seen it. I just came back from the hospital.” Mrs. Quinn said, “The doctor said it was acclimatization, just rest for two days and it will be fine.” “You’ve been in Los Angeles for so long, and you’re not used to it?” Vivienne Quinn glanced at Brandon Will when she said this. Brandon Will quickly said, “It may be that the temperature dropped last night, your mother caught a cold, Vivienne, you spend more time with your mother, and my father will clean up the dust for you in the evening, and booked a seat in the Phoenix Tower. meal.” Vivienne Quinn asked sharply,” Mr. Will ‘s family, who are they referring to?” Brandon Will looked slightly suffocated, and immediately smiled.”Of course it’s our family, your sister, your brother, and you, let’s have a meal together.” When he said this, Brandon Will observed Vivienne Quinn’s face, for fear that Vivienne Quinn would not agree. Brandon Will quickly organized the words in his mind, thinking about how to persuade Vivienne Quinn, and then heard Vivienne Quinn.