339

Chapter 339

In the lounge, there was no one there.
Old Madam glanced at the lounge, then turned to ask Violet Smyth,”Where’s the person?”
Violet Smyth glanced at the lounge. Vivienne Quinn was not in the lounge. She secretly breathed a sigh of relief. She knew Old Madam ‘s temper. If Old Madam caught Vivienne Quinn, something would happen.
“I don’t know either.” Violet Smyth shook her head, thinking of what Old Madam said just now, and asked, “(M o m), you just came back from the country, where did you hear the gossip that Vivienne can’t give birth?”
This matter, Violet Smyth also has to figure out.
Old Madam said with a cold face, “Don’t worry about how I know, you are confused, I am not confused, each of you, an old man in his eighties than me, is sober, and each of you was deceived by that woman.

“(M o m) , Vivienne is not that kind of person, there must be a misunderstanding.” Violet Smyth spoke for Vivienne Quinn.
Old Madam snorted coldly, “Is it because you are defending that woman so much because you are all the same kind of people, a group of women who want to climb high and have evil intentions. I think you are trying to play against me and find such a granddaughter-in-law.”
Such u g l y words made Violet Smyth really unable to suppress her anger,”(M o m) , no matter what I do these years, you are not satisfied. I also signed a prenuptial agreement. I don’t want a penny from the Smyth Family. What do you want?” How do I do it? I have worked, if not credited, to have given birth to two sons for the Smyth Family.”
“You can use this, otherwise, I would have told him to divorce you.” Old Madam glared at Violet Smyth, and said angrily, “But now Damien ist

marrying a woman who can’t even lay eggs. What to do? There are plenty of good-looking women out there.”
The two were arguing, and in the live TV screen in the lounge, it was time for Damien Smyth to give a speech on stage.
Damien Smyth stood on the stage facing the wind, like a dynasty king. ruling the world, full of aura, showing the domineering king with his gestures and gestures.
Damien Smyth’s mellow voice came out of the microphone. “Thank you for coming here in such a busy schedule. Today is the 50th anniversary celebration of Skyreach Group. Skyreach Group, starting from setting up a street stall 50 years ago, has come step by step to today… ”
Damien Smyth briefly talked about the development history of Skyreach Group Hundreds of people in the audience watched with attention.

Vivienne Quinn in the waiting area off the stage also looked at Damien Smyth on the stage. Looking at such a handsome Damien Smyth, she felt a sense of pride and happiness.
Such a good man is her husband. Thinking about it, I think it is something that makes people wake up from their dreams with laughter.
As a girl’s dream lover, a man whom many women want to marry, Damien Smyth is absolutely top-notch in terms of temperament and appearance.
He is like a moving hormone, if he looks at him more than once, he will definitely blush and heartbeat.
There is no woman who doesn’t like such a man.
Today’s anniversary celebration is a live broadcast, as long as you follow the company account and enter the live broadcast room, you can watch it.
The number of people watching the live broadcast exceeded half a million, and the number is still rising.

Eighty percent of them are women, and it’s all for Damien Smyth ‘s face.
The comment area was even more lively. A group of netizens called her husband in the comment area and became jealous.
Lainey Marlowe also opened the live broadcast room to watch for a while, then patted Vivienne Quinn,” Vivienne Quinn, look, you have hundreds of thousands of rivals in love, and your husband is so popular, everyone in the live broadcast room is calling her husband.”
Vivienne Quinn took a look, she was not jealous, but rather proud.
Vivienne Quinn said with a smile, “It really is the physique that attracts bees and butterflies.”
“It’s more than attracting bees and butterflies. This is stabbing the hornet’s nest and the Butterfly Valley. I have to clarify in the comment area. The outside world doesn’t know about your husband’s hidden marriage.”
Lainey Marlowe said while commenting in the comment section, “Stop arguing, Mr. Smyth is already married and married.”
Lainey Marlowe was released, it was immediately attacked by thousands of netizens.
“Is it real?”
“This netizen upstairs, is this melon ripe?”
“Yeah, Mr. Smyth is married, why haven’t I heard of it?”
“What’s going on, I don’t know anything? What about Smyth’s marriage, I don’t know?”
A group of people who eat melons expressed their disbelief.