384

Chapter 384

Ruby suddenly grabbed Zoe ‘s arm with both hands, and asked emotionally,” Is your mother’s name Vivienne Quinn ?”

1288 Vouchers

Ruby’s sudden action almost scared Zoe into a fool, and his face turned pale.

“Let me go, let me go, you madman.” Zoe cried, struggling.

Ruby said with scarlet eyes, “I know where your mother is, I’ll take you there.”

Hearing this, Zoe calmed down, and forgot to be afraid, and said happily, “Do you know my mother?”

Ruby gritted her teeth and said, “She turned into ashes, I know everyone.”

With a defiant attitude, Zoe said in a commanding tone, “Then take me to my mother quickly. My mother is beautiful and rich. You send me back, and I will ask my mother to give you the money.

Vivienne Quinn coaxed Mona to sleep, and when she heard movement outside the door, she carefully covered Mona with a quilt, and got up to

look.

She went to the living room, and there was a knock on the door.

Vivienne Quinn walked over and twisted open the door to have a look.

It’s Damien Smyth.

Vivienne Quinn asked, “You came back so early, you didn’t bring the key?”

“Forgot.” Damien Smyth entered the room and closed the door, “I came back quickly after I finished my work. How was today? How much did you have for dinner?”

“I didn’t eat much, just half a bowl, and I ate some fruit.” Vivienne Quinn added with a smile. “It’s all about eating less and more meals, and I’m not greedy.”

“Next Wednesday, I will have a maternity checkup. I have already freed up that morning. Let’s go in the morning.” Damien Smyth held Vivienne Quinn’s hand and said, “Your health is the most important thing.”

“If you’re busy, Mom can just accompany me. I don’t want you to be too tired.” Vivienne Quinn said distressedly, “I’m not that delicate.”

“Your birth check–up, I must be on full attendance, and I must never be absent.” Damien Smyth smiled, took off his coat and hung it up.“You women are the easiest to hold grudges, especially during pregnancy and confinement, which can be remembered for a lifetime, I must perform better.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled, “It’s not that exaggerated.”

Seeing him changing shoes, Vivienne Quinn sat down on the chair in the porch, thinking about what happened to the child today, and said hesitantly, “Damien Smyth, there is something I want to tell you.”

Damien Smyth asked casually, “What’s the matter, tell me.”

“That’s the child. I may have found it. Vivienne Quinn said after thinking about it.“The director of the orphanage called me. I went to see the child and did a paternity test. Now I’m waiting for the result.”

Vivienne Quinn spoke softly, and Damien Smyth listened carefully.

After listening, Damien Smyth looked up at her, even if she didn’t say it, he knew what she meant.

Damien Smyth pondered for a moment, and said, “I will move to the villa the day after tomorrow, and the house is enough to live in. If the result of the appraisal is true, you can bring the child here.”

Not that he was being generous, but that he didn’t want to embarrass

Vivienne Quinn.

Aiwujiwu.

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn was moved, pursed her lips, and said, ” Damien Smyth, I’m sorry, I owe you too much.”

Vivienne Quinn really doesn’t know what else to say. She is lucky to meet Damien Smyth in this life.

Damien Smyth was about to speak when there was a knock on the door. It was so late, who would knock on the door in the middle of the night?

The two looked at each other, and Damien Smyth got up and went to open the door, only to see a little girl standing at the door with a schoolbag on her back.

Damien Smyth looked slightly cold, “Kid, who are you looking for?”

The little girl is exactly Zoe.

Ruby took her to the door of Vivienne Quinn ‘s house, and hid beside the consumption aisle to peek.

Zoe looked up,“My name is Zoe, I’m looking for my mother, this is my mother’s home.”

Vivienne Quinn in the house felt a little bit inwardly when she heard the voice, and walked out in disbelief.

Vivienne Quinn saw Zoe at the door, she was stunned, “How did you find this place?”

Seeing Vivienne Quinn, Zoe smiled and was about to throw herself into Vivienne Quinn’s arms, “Mom, I finally found you.”

Damien Smyth was afraid that the little girl would hurt the child in Vivienne Quinn ‘s stomach, so he subconsciously pulled Zoe away.

It was his instinctive move, he didn’t think of it normally when Mona threw herself into Vivienne Quinn’s arms.

Zoe was pulled, suddenly unhappy, and stared at Damien Smyth with hostility.“Who are you, let me go.“