262

Chapter 262 1288 Vouchers The male colleague who was drunk did not let Damen Smith off because of his silence. The male colleague got up and grabbed Damen Smith ‘s shoulders, and said, “How about I introduce one to you, just from my hometown. I just got divorced for the third time last month and brought two daughters with me. I just watched my colleagues for a while, so I gave it to you.” What you introduced, you have to hurry up, or others will start, and now divorced women are also very sought-after.” Introduce a third-married and divorced person with children. Who can bear such an ordinary person? As the saying goes, whoever the other party introduces you to is the kind. of person you are in the eyes of the other party. In the words of the male colleague, there is also a message revealed that Damen Smith can only be worthy of a woman who is divorced and has a baby three times. Damen Smith’s complexion changed immediately, and he shook off his male colleague forcefully, “No need.” The male colleague staggered two steps and was supported by other colleagues, so he didn’t fall down. Those who drink alcohol are a little emotionally out of control. Damen Smith pushed him, the male colleague immediately lost his temper.”You are a wimp, I will introduce you with good intentions, don’t be ign orant, just like you, you don’t deserve a wife, can you afford it? You deserve it You got scammed by someone on a dating site, idi ot.” These words directly made Damen Smith stand up immediately, looking like he was going to fight, fiercely, “Try saying one more thing.” The male colleague yelled, “Come on, what, you still dare to hit me, do it.” Damen,Smith picked up the chair and was about to make a move. Seeing Chapter 262 this, everyone quickly stopped him. Lucy persuaded, “Xiao Fu, calm down.” 1288 Vouchers As he said that, he also reprimanded his male colleague,”Say less.” The male colleague was very arro gant.”D o n’t stop him, I’ll see if he dares to fight.” Damen Smith was furious, and rushed over to fight regardless of everyone’s obstruction. Vivienne Quinn was also shocked by this posture. and advised.” Damen Smith, don’t be impulsive.” Now it is a society ruled by law, this requires hands-on, at least ten days of detention, and compensation for various medical expenses and nutrition expenses. In the world of adults, how many low-level people like Damen Smith can afford such consequences? Vivienne Quinn calmed down Damen Smith, who had lost his mind. He smashed the chair at the feet of his male colleague, and there was a loud bang, which also shocked the male colleague. Lucy took the opportunity to say, “Take people out to sober up.” The other colleagues hurriedly pulled people away, and had a good promotion banquet, and it made people feel uncomfortable when there was a big scene. The male colleague was taken away to sober up, but Damen Smith didn’t leave either. He sat down like a normal person, poured a glass of wine and apologized to Lucy,” Lucy, I’m sorry, I spoiled your interest.” Lucy said with a smile, “It’s okay, it’s okay, everyone sit down and continue to eat and drink. If you don’t get drunk today, you won’t go home.” This was just a small episode and did not affect the subsequent Dividing into pages Chapter 262 17 248 Vouchers gatherings, but Damen Smith was completely isolated, and no one dared. to strike up a conversation. A lively promotion banquet lasted until half past ten in the evening. Lucy drank too much and was helped into the car by Alan Black. At the entrance of the restaurant, Juno asked, ” Vivienne Quinn, why don’t you take my car, and I’ll see you off.” “That’s troublesome.” Vivienne Quinn was not polite either. “Why are you being polite to me, last time you went to the mountain to find me and had a car accident, I still feel guilty.” Juno said. “My car is over there, let’s go.” “good.” Vivienne Quinn followed Juno, their car just drove away, Damen Smith came out of the restaurant, and stared at the car going away for a long time. At this time, Damen Smith ‘s mobile phone rang, and it was a call from a dating website. “Mr. Smith, according to your situation, we have found some suitable beauties for you. See if you are free on Saturday. I will meet you and have a meal. I have made an appointment for you…” Damen Smith was very disgusted when he heard that the dating website used the same routine every time. He had been cheated by the wine consignment several times. He was taken to a high-end restaurant and ordered a bottle of wine he didn’t know. “No.” Damen Smith refused, still angry. ” Mr. Smith, thousands of miles lead by thread, meeting is fate, you don’t Dividing into pages now take the initiative, she doesn’t take the initiative, when you get married, man, you should take the initiative, this time I guarantee you will be satisfied, you are beautiful, and you still work in the hospital.” “I said no.” Damen Smith yelled into the phone, then remembered something, and said, “You guys introduced me to Vivienne Quinn before, I want this, can you bring her to me, I’ll go tomorrow, and you can send me her information and have a look.” This Vivienne Quinn is not the same Vivienne Quinn, even if it is only the same name, Damen Smith feels closer, and even hopes that this Vivienne Quinn on the dating website is as beautiful and gentle as the Vivienne Quinn in the company.