301

Chapter 301 1228 Vouchers Mrs. Quinn had fainted before, and now when she heard that Mrs. Quinn had fainted and fell ill again, Vivienne Quinn’s heart skipped a beat. Vivienne Quinn asked anxiously. “How is my mother now?” “Haven’t woken up yet, kept calling your name, Vivienne, come to Los Angeles quickly .” On the phone, Brandon Will ‘s voice was also very anxious. Vivienne Quinn no longer hesitated, “Take care of my mother, I will go to Los Angeles in the afternoon.” After hanging up, Damien Smyth said, “I’ll accompany you to Los Angeles.” Vivienne Quinn shook her head, “You are a person in charge of a big company, why are you so free, don’t run around with me, my mother may not be really si ck, I’ll go over and see what’s going on first.” Vivienne Quinn, who calmed down, had doubts about Brandon Will’s words. Damien Smyth really can’t leave. The cooperation with Waha Company needs to be finalized. He warned Lin’s Group before that the differences between the two companies have brought some troubles. “Well, I’ll ask Grayson Smyth to take you to Los Angeles. With him around, I can rest assured.” Vivienne Quinn thinks this method is feasible,”Well, I’ll just leave here and not go back. You can call your aunt, no, it’s m o m, and ask her to help take care of Mona.” Damien Smyth has confessed, so why not call him m o m? After the order, Vivienne Quinn also set off for Los Angeles with Grayson Smyth . Chapter 301 1788 Vouchers During the two-hour flight, Grayson Smyth was very considerate along the way. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To get along with Vivienne Quinn, wouldn’t it be possible to handle Damien Smyth every minute? Grayson Smyth helped carry the luggage on the plane, and soon after the plane took off, he helped with blankets and drinks, “If you need anything, just give me an order.” Vivienne Quinn,”…” Vivienne Quinn took a sip of the mineral water and asked casually, “What major did you study before?” Grayson Smyth said with a smile, “Master’s degree in business. administration.” Vivienne Quinn commented, “It’s a pity not to go to the Film and Television Academy.” Grayson Smyth quickly dismissed the blame.”It was all forced by my brother into prostitution, no, it was coerced and lured by my brother. I am an honest and good citizen, and my brother asked me to do that.” Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn almost choked, “It’s not a family, don’t enter a family, you Smyth Family, is it a scam group that started?” Grayson Smyth looked surprised, “How do you know? My Mr. told you?” Vivienne Quinn was dumbfounded, “Really?” “I also heard from my grandpa that Smyth Family’s first pot of gold was fooled by my grandpa’s father.” Vivienne Quinn rolled her eyes,”Can’t you just say grandpa?” Grayson Smyth smiled, “The relationship between the characters is a bit complicated. Anyway, the Smyth Family got rich like this. Later, in my dad’s generation, they transformed into real estate, and then in my Dividing into Tages now Chapter 301 brother’s generation, they transformed into c-commerce. Now Skyreach Group ‘s business, blossoming everywhere, real estate, tourism, catering, entertainment, light industry, heavy industry…” Grayson Smyth clapped his fingers to popularize science with Vivienne Quinn, introducing Smyth Family ‘s industries one by one. Vivienne Quinn heard it, the more shocked she became. The Smyth Family ‘s business empire was stronger than she imagined. This hundreds of millions of market value is probably only a part of the estimate. Vivienne Quinn clicked her tongue and said, “I must have done good deeds in several lifetimes, otherwise how could I have such great luck.” Grayson Smyth smiled, put his hands on the small table, and said,” Smyth Family men are dedicated, choose one and die, you are really lucky.” Vivienne Quinn nodded, deliberately smiled and asked, “Then can I just eat and wait to die?” Grayson Smyth said excitedly. “I think the same as you, but whether we can eat together and wait to die, we have to rely on Mr. to cover.” Vivienne Quinn said to herself, “Anyway, you, Mr., will cover me.” Grayson Smyth said with a playful smile, “For the sake of our like- mindedness, please cover.”