291

Chapter 291

11 288 Vouchers

this evening.

Vivienne Quinn came back from overtime, and she walked into the community, but she didn’t find anything unusual.

She greeted the security guard at the gate politely, and after entering the community, she walked alone on the green path in the community.

Then the phone rang. It was Mrs. Quinn calling from Los Angeles.

Vivienne Quinn was about to answer when she suddenly saw a figure on the ground. Before she could react, someone covered her mouth from behind.

Vivienne Quinn was terrified and struggled desperately. A pair of big men’s hands held her tightly, unable to move at all.

Soon, she gradually lost consciousness, and the mobile phone in her hand slipped to the ground.

The towel that covered her mouth contained ether, which caused a coma.

Vivienne Quinn was unconscious, the man quickly carried her into the car parked next to her and picked up the mobile phone on the ground.

The man is none other than Damen Smith.

After the riot in the bar, he was locked up for a few days before being released. He was not reconciled and believed that all the troubles came from Vivienne Quinn.

He had entered the community a long time ago, waiting for Vivienne Quinn here, and he also knew that the community was not monitored.

Damen Smith drove a car, threw Vivienne Quinn in the back seat of the car, took a sheet to cover it, and started the car to leave the community.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 291

1289 Vouchers

The security guard at the gate didn’t even look at it, and was dozing off in the security booth.

Damen Smith scanned the QR code to pay the parking fee, the railing rose automatically, and he started the car and left the community.

Los Angeles side.

Mrs. Quinn called several times but no one answered. She glanced at Brandon Will next to her and said, ” Vivienne may be asleep. Mona is going to school. She will put Mona to sleep early.”

Mrs. Quinn came to Los Angeles, she has been arranged to live in a hotel. Brandon Will will accompany her around when he has time. Angel Lee has been urging Brandon Will to trick Vivienne Quinn over. Sharon Will’s illness can’t wait..

Brandon Will was a little unhappy in his heart, but on the surface he still smiled and said. “It’s okay. Vivienne is under a lot of pressure at work, it’s better to go to bed early. Sonja, you should go to bed early, and call Vivienne tomorrow, the elders of Will Family have always been I want to see Vivienne, it’s shameful that she’s taking so long to come.”

“I’ll call and ask tomorrow.” Mrs. Quinn said, ” Vivienne is busy with work, so even if she comes, she should arrange it in advance.”

Brandon Will sat down next to Mrs. Quinn, and encouraged him,” Sonja. I don’t want to come because I think my daughter is dissatisfied. I really want to recognize my daughter and hear her call Dad. How about this? Tomorrow, you pretend to be sick, call Vivienne to come over, and finish the matter of going home, and then I will hold a Vivienne comeback dinner to let everyone in the circle know about Vivienne.”

Mrs. Quinn saw that Brandon Will really wanted to know Vivienne Quinn, and introduced him to all his relatives and friends in a fair manner. He was very moved.

“I’ll think about it.” Mrs. Quinn said, “I also want your father and

Doviding into pager BOU

Chapter 291

daughter to reconcile.”

1288 (Vouchers

Mrs. Quinn also wants to be peaceful and beautiful. She doesn’t expect to have any resurgence with Brandon Will, she just hopes that Vivienne Quinn can go home.

Brandon Will took Mrs. Quinn ‘s hand and added another fire,” Sonja, I have really worked hard for you these years. After Vivienne comes home, I can take you back to Will Family as Vivienne ‘s biological mother. I will take care of you forever.”

Mrs. Quinn was very pleased with the solemn promise.

“I don’t live in Will Family, and I don’t expect anything from you, as long as you really treat Vivienne well. Vivienne has suffered too much these

years.”

“We’ll talk about living in the Will Family later. You trick Vivienne over here tomorrow. In the evening, some elders want to see her. You know those elders value rules. If Vivienne doesn’t come, it’s shameful.”

Mrs. Quinn hesitated, “Okay.”

Mrs. Quinn didn’t want Vivienne Quinn to offend the elders before she returned to Will Family, which would make it harder to get along with her in the future.

Seeing that Mrs. Quinn agreed, Brandon Will left happily.

And the other side.

Damien Smyth was coming out of a club, he was restless, his eyelids were twitching, and he ended the party early.

Grayson Smyth followed him,” Mr., What are you doing in such a hurry to make out with your wife, you are not too late.”

Damien Smyth got on the Rolls-Royce at the door and said, “My eyelids keep twitching, and I always feel uneasy.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 201

He called Vivienne Quinn, and it was turned off.

Vivienne Quinn ‘s cell phone never turns off.

1288 Vouchers

He looked at the time again and frowned,”At this point, Vivienne Quinn should not be asleep.”

He called Violet Smyth again to ask if Vivienne Quinn was home.

Violet Smyth went to pick up Mona from school in the afternoon. After receiving the call, she said, ” Vivienne didn’t come back. She said that she worked overtime today to catch up on the design draft. I just put Mona to sleep. When will you come back? Why don’t you go to the company to have a look? Pick up Vivienne.”

“Okay, got it.” Damien Smyth hung up the phone and called the company again.

Damien Smyth panicked when he knew that the company didn’t have Vivienne Quinn either.

Grayson Smyth saw that he had a bad look, and said, “Mr., don’t be so nervous, maybe my sister-in-law is with friends and the phone is out of battery.”

“Imposs