282

Chapter 282 288 Vouchers “No.” Vivienne Quinn also sat down next to her and said, “Sorry, I didn’t know that was the case.” Otherwise, she wouldn’t have brought the police. The Zorro Family and I had such a quarrel, and the quarrel became bigger and bigger. There will be evidence only when there is a lawsuit for divorce.” Vivienne Quinn asked, “What the hell is going on tonight?” Lily Maya looked up at the night sky, and laughed at herself, “I don’t know people well, I really didn’t expect that the Zorro family would be so shameless that they tricked me into signing the divorce, drugged me, and locked me in the room.”, and called my parents again, just thinking that the family should not be publicized, and wanted to use this matter to force me to back down and give them the house.” “Then you and that man?” Vivienne Quinn saw Lily Maya’s distressed look just now, but it didn’t look like nothing had happened. “I met him in the gym before, and he said he came to give me something.” Lily Maya said, her voice choked up, “When I was in the gym, he greeted me with care. He was very attentive and nice. Unexpectedly, Drilled by Zorro.” Lily Maya became very fragile due to her marriage change, so she was naturally the easiest to be taken advantage of A good-looking man is easy to depend on emotionally when he asks his cold and warm. Lily Maya was indeed somewhat dependent on that man, but unexpectedly, she was taken advantage of. Chapter 282 1283 Vouchers Lily Maya can definitely sue that man for ra pe, but if this is done, it will be more complicated. With the interference of Zorro Family, the crime of ra pe cannot be settled. Coupled with the fact that Lily Maya was soft-hearted towards that man, and had a crush on him before, that’s why she confessed in such a muddle. Vivienne Quinn knew everything, she didn’t know what to say. Vivienne Quinn asked, “Are you going to fight Zorro to the death?” “Yes.” Lily Maya is very firm on this point.”I will never compromise if I fight to the end.” Vivienne Quinn pursed her lips and said, “I suggest, you sue that man for ra pe, and Zorro participated in this matter, that is a partner in the crime. Once the lawsuit is won, the divorce case will also be won.” Lily Maya couldn’t help crying suddenly. She lowered her head and covered her face with her hands,” Vivienne Quinn, I don’t know what to do.” At this moment, she was confused and helpless. Eight years of being a full-time wife made her living circle very narrow. She didn’t have any true friends, and usually hang out in some circles of wives. Now that she knows that her marriage has changed, she is afraid of trouble and avoids her. Vivienne Quinn sighed, after all, Lily Maya was still reluctant to sue that man, she was still not clear-headed yet. People, there are always times when they get confused. Especially women. From the perspective of a bystander, Vivienne Quinn can see things through and know what to do is the best. Dividing into Plages now Chapter 282 1288 Vouchers And Lily Maya is in the game, more or less will be tripped by some emotions. That man must have given her a lot of warmth when her life was at a low point. Because of this, Lily Maya was even more sad. Her husband betrayed her, and now even her boyfriend betrayed her. Lily Mava felt like a failure. She cried and asked Vivienne Quinn Am I really so annoying? Why is every man counting on me? I want a heart, is it that difficult? I’m just a woman, a woman who wants a man to care for.” Vivienne Quinn patted Lily Maya on the back and comforted her. “Everything will pass, the rain will pass, and the sky will clear up. When you get through the trough, you will definitely be able to welcome your fate. Cousin, you are already in the trough now, no matter how bad it is. How could it get any worse? Bottom out.” “Bottom out!” Lily Maya murmured these words, staring blankly at the main road, she seemed to have no hope for the future at all. Vivienne Quinn was worried that Lily Maya would not think about it. With the lessons learned from July, she didn’t dare to let Lily Maya go back alone, so she brought her back to the Willow Garden community. Mrs. Quinn went to Los Angeles, and happened to have a room vacant, so she gave up the second bedroom to Lily Maya. Mona followed Violet Smyth to the house next door. Vivienne Quinn settled Lily Maya, Damien Smyth came back, “It’s so late, why haven’t you slept yet? Didn’t you say, don’t wait for me?” Damien Smyth changed his shoes, put his arms around Vivienne Quinn ‘s waist habitually, and kissed her. “Be serious…” Vivienne Quinn hadn’t reminded Damien Smyth that there was an outsider in the house, the door of the second bedroom slammed open, and Lily Maya stood in the doorway.