352

Chapter 352

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Vivienne Quinn has gotten to this point, it’s time for Damien Smyth to

step up.

Damien Smyth said, “Grandma, don’t you believe it. If it wasn’t for your grandson, I coaxed Vivienne Quinn back with a shy face. She would have divorced me hundreds of times, so it’s not that she can’t leave me, but I don’t want to.” let go.”

“Are you still chasing after her?” Old Madam was deeply shocked, and the precious grandson she held in her hands wanted to kneel and lick other women, “It’s really the opposite, the opposite.”

Vivienne Quinn held Damien Smyth ‘s hand tightly, and said, “It’s time to explain, and I have finished explaining, Dad, Mom, Grandma, good night, I will go back with Damien Smyth first.”

Old Madam poked the floor heavily with his cane, “Where are you taking my grandson, Damien, don’t go, tonight, you must stay at home.”

Vivienne Quinn raised her lips slightly, and said, “Grandma, then you have to think about it. If Damien Smyth stays, then I will stay too. We are a legal couple. He needs to fulfill his husband and wife obligations to me. It is stipulated by the law and cannot Going against the woman’s wishes, if I stay, it will affect grandma’s mood.”

Vivienne Quinn ‘s words were so straightforward that even Damien Smyth was surprised that such words could come out of Vivienne Quinn’s mouth.

Seeing Old Madam’s aggrieved look, the corners of Damien Smyth’s mouth could not help but rise, and his eyes were a little more doting.

Even Violet Smyth couldn’t help laughing.

Jack Smyth coughed lightly, the daughter-in-law here really dares to say anything..

It seems that the son’s family status is worrying.

Grayson Smyth was also surprised by Vivienne Quinn ‘s words. He really didn’t see that Vivienne Quinn, who usually speaks softly and softly, could say such ” erotic ” words.

Old Madam was so angry, he held back for a long time, and said,” Bi tch.”

“Thank you grandma for the compliment.” Vivienne Quinn directly took the derogatory term as a compliment, and said with a smile, “If it’s okay, then we’ll leave.”

T

Vivienne Quinn didn’t care about Old Madam’s face, she really pulled Damien Smyth away.

Damien Smyth really followed suit.

At this time, it is absolutely right to support your wife and listen to her.

Vivienne Quinn has done this for him. As a husband, he must support Vivienne Quinn .

His attitude determines Vivienne Quinn’s status in Smyth Family.

If he doesn’t belittle Vivienne Quinn, others won’t dare to belittle her.

“It’s the other way around, it’s really the other way around, I really think I’m old, and talking doesn’t work anymore.” Old Madam could only stomp his feet angrily, and there was nothing he could do about the two of them, “I think Damien has lost a lot of weight. That bi tch was squeezed every day.”

Jack Smyth was too embarrassed to talk, and Violet Smyth pretended not to hear.

The couple closed the door and didn’t care what they wanted to do.

Grayson Smyth immediately coaxed, “Grandma, I’ll listen to you, let’s go, I’ll take you back to your room to rest, you like playing chess, I’ll invite you some poker friends to come home with you tomorrow.”

Old Madam, who is over 80 years old, has more than 50 years of chess experience.

Old Madam is in the countryside, and it is also from 1 to 5 pm. He is not absent every day and reports on time. There must be Old Madam in the rural chess hall.

Grayson Smyth coaxed Old Madam away. Violet Smyth sighed, sat down to drink some water, and said, “Mom is already old, but she still has this temper, and she wants to control everything.”

“It’s not like you don’t know about Mom’s temper. You should stop fussing with her in the future.” Jack Smyth said, “She’s already in her eighties. What if she gets angry? Please be considerate of her. ”

“I think my mother is in high spirits, and there is no problem in living a hundred years.” Violet Smyth gave Jack Smyth a cold look, “For so many years, no matter what I do, your mother is not satisfied, but now I feel very good. Vivienne Quinn It can cure your mother, this is called one thing for one thing.”

Jack Smyth.”…”

It’s not easy to be a man of Smyth Family.”

Violet Smyth scolded with a smile, “Whether it’s the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law or mother-in-law and grandson, there are half reasons for men. You have to be half as hard as Damien. How can I be bullied by your mother for so many years?”

“Why is this coming to me again.” Jack Smyth felt wronged, “Really, go back to the room and sleep.”

Violet Smyth said, “You know how to sleep, you don’t want to think about it, Mom just came back, how did you know that Vivienne was infertile? Who sent the information that was sent anonymously to her home? Someone wants to sow discord, you still sleep Well, I see, the other party is here for Damien, so I can’t see how Damien is doing well.”

Dividing into pages now

“I didn’t know that. I’m a semi-retired vice president with idle jobs. I just want to enjoy life.” Jack Smyth felt a little guilty, and his intuition told him that today’s events must be related to that person.

Willow Garden.

When Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn arrived home, Mrs. Quinn was still waiting in the living room, but Mona was sleepy and went to bed first.

Mrs. Quinn saw the two come back, and immediately asked. “Son-in-law, Vivienne, what happened?”

Vivienne Quinn said. “Mom, it’s all right, it’s so late, why don’t you sleep.”

“All of you didn’t come back, and you left the dinner inexplicably, I can’t sleep.” Mrs. Quinn said.

Vivienne Quinn gave Damien Smyth a look, indicating that Damien Smyth should go back to the room first, and she would talk to Mrs. Quinn, for a while.

Damien Smyth understood and offered to make room for the two of them. He went to see Mona in the children’s room.

Vivienne Quinn went back to the second bedroom with Mrs. Quinn, and Mrs. Quinn lowered her voice and asked, ” Vivienne, tell the truth, what’s going on?”

the Smyth Family found out about my unmarried pregnancy. Old Madam. was upset, but it’s all right now.” Vivienne Quinn said succinctly. “The fire can’t be covered with paper, and it’s good to know now.”

“How did the son-in-law’s parents react?” Mrs. Quinn worried, “What did they say?”

“They didn’t say anything, and they should also respect Damien Smyth ‘s opinion.” Vivienne Quinn said, “Now Damien Smyth is on my side, and Old Madam can’t help it. However, a family must always be harmonious. Gotta find a way to get Old Madam to accept me.”