261

Chapter 261

1288 Vouchers

This is double happiness for Lucy.

Having just given birth to a son, and being promoted to supervisor again, isn’t that a double blessing.

As a woman, in terms of family and career, she has blossomed on both sides, which is enviable.

The box is very large, and there is no problem in accommodating thirty or forty people.

Colleagues WillWill are almost here, and the waiters are starting to serve the dishes.

Vivienne Quinn sat down with Juno, chatting about jewelry design and exchanging ideas.

Just when everyone was about to move their chopsticks, another colleague

came.

Damen Smith whom he had met at the company before

Lucy is very popular, and she doesn’t push high and low, even if she is a low-ranking person like Damen Smith as long as she wants to come, she is happy.

Lucy greeted with a smile, “Xiao Fu, come in and sit down, I’m missing you.”

Damen Smith was a bit socially fearful and lowered his head very unconfidently all the time. He said some blessings to Lucy, and then sat in his seat without making a sound.

Damen Smith repairs all kinds of equipment in the company. He has no threat to everyone and is not worth making friends. If he doesn’t take the initiative to socialize with everyone, he is easily ignored.

ing into pages now

Chapter 261

1288 Vouchers

Everyone was talking and laughing, only Damen Smith was out of tune with everyone, eating food quietly.

Vivienne Quinn glanced at him twice, because there was a colleague sitting in the middle, and it was not convenient for her to talk to Damen Smith.

In addition, Damen Smith is a male colleague, and she is married, so she should keep a distance.

As for Damen Smith, Vivienne Quinn paid a little more attention just because Damen Smith ‘s name is homonymous to Damien Smyth, and she had a blind date on the same dating site.

During the meal, Vivienne Quinn accidentally dropped her handbag on the floor. Before she could pick it up, someone picked it up before her.

“for you.”

It’s Damen Smith.

He picked up Vivienne Quinn ‘s bag, and wiped the dust on it very carefully.

“Thank you.” After being slightly taken aback, Vivienne Quinn took the bag with a smile.

“You’re welcome.”

Damen Smith lowered his head and sat back on his seat. At this time, he felt a little more joyful in his heart, just because he had an intersection with Vivienne Quinn just now, and Vivienne Quinn talked to him.

Damen Smith has kept Vivienne Quinn in mind since he last saw her at the company.

Lucy held the wine and toasted everyone one by one. When they arrived at Vivienne Quinn, Vivienne Quinn was about to pour the wine. Lucy said, “Just drink the juice. You’ve just been discharged from the hospital.

Rito pages now

Chapter 261

You still have to listen to the doctor.”

11 288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t wish for it, she really didn’t dare to drink indiscriminately, the quality of the wine was not good, it was a flaw.

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “Then I’ll replace the wine with fruit. juice, toast Lucy, and wish you success every step of the way.”

“Accept your good words.”

The two clinked glasses and drank it down.

Lucy thought of one thing.” Vivienne Quinn, why did you come here alone today? Didn’t I say that you brought your family? You are hiding deep enough, and you are not willing to bring your husband out to everyone to get to know each other.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “He’s on a business trip. Next time we have a chance, we must make an appointment to have a meal together.”

When she heard that she was on a business trip, Lucy didn’t feel embarrassed anymore.

Damen Smith next to him heard the news that Vivienne Quinn had a husband, his expression changed slightly, and a nameless fire of jealousy burst out in his heart.

Lucy had a drink with Juno and moved over to Damen Smith.

“Xiaofu, come, I’ll drink with you too.” Lucy drank a little too much.

Damen Smith stood up, holding the wine glass in both hands, “Thank you Lucy, I wish Lucy every step of the way.”

Lucy smiled and said, “I also wish you to find a wife as soon as possible and start a family.”

Damen Smith has been on blind dates many times, but there has been no result. People in the company have heard about it more or less.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 261

Damen Smith couldn’t help but drank the wine shyly and clumsily, but was choked because he was too anxious.

A male colleague next to him was unrestrained, and said a word,”With your appearance, which woman would like you? You can’t even drink a

age of drink. It’s not without reason that you are still a bachelor at the thirty.”

These words embarrassed Damen Smith, his face turned white and red, but because of his weak temper, he didn’t dare to refute.