341

Chapter 241

1288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth took May into the study, facing this woman again, he had no patience at all.

May, you are playing with fire and setting yourself on fire. I will say it again for the last time, take the money and leave me, otherwise, I have plenty of ways to make you disappear.”

May saw the killing intent in Damien Smyth ‘s eyes, no matter how stupid she was, she couldn’t be so stupid.

After the last quarrel, she saw that the Smyth Family had a lot of assets, and she had really thought about it, but she also knew that she was a fake, and was hired by that person to impersonate her.

If she succeeds, that person will also expose her, and if she fails,

the end will be miserable.

After weighing things up and down, May decided that it was the best policy to take the money and run away.

Smyth Family to make trouble this time, because that person. forced her to come.

May also realizes that this may be her last chance, and marrying into a wealthy family is a no-brainer, but it’s true if she can make

more money.

May tore off the disguise, changed her face as if she had changed the sky, and stopped pretending, saying,” Mr. Smyth, if you want to get rid of me, five million is not enough.”

Seeing May’s smug mouth, Damien Smyth’s expression softened a

Chapter 241

11 288 Vouchers

little, and he leaned against a mahogany table and asked, “How

much do you want?”

“Ten million.” May stretched out a finger and said, “I can’t let you

sleep in vain. In fact, I also know that I can’t get into a rich family

like yours, but there is always a price to pay. Ten million is not a

problem for you.”

“Thought it out so quickly?” Damien Smyth said with dark eyes, “If you tell the people behind it, I will give you another ten million.”

“The people behind what?” May played dumb.

“Don’t play tricks in front of me.” Damien Smyth tapped the table and said, “The day I was in the Red Club was your Yi people’s blessing day. You Yi people value this festival very much. According to your customs, you have to return Go to my hometown to participate in the blessing ceremony.”

Damien Smyth also remembered what Grayson Smyth said just now. May is from the Yi nationality, so he thought of the blessing festival.

The Blessing Festival is similar to the Spring Festival of the Han people. They are both very important holidays. No matter what you do in a foreign land, you must return to your hometown for the festival.

Hearing this, May’s eyes flickered, and she felt guilty. That day, she really went back to her hometown to participate in the blessing festival.

Dividing into pages now

Chapter 241

1288 Vouchers

“I didn’t go back that day, and I didn’t buy a ticket.” May was still quibbling,” Mr. Smyth, as long as you give me the money, I will stop making trouble.”

“Really don’t want to take another 10 million?” Damien Smyth

tempted May with money,”The person behind you must not be able to give so many chips, tens of thousands, hundreds of

thousands?”

It is false to say that I am not moved, May hesitated.

It was her hesitation that made Damien Smyth more certain that

there was someone behind May.

At this moment, Grayson Smyth pushed the door open and came

in,” Mr., what you asked for has just been delivered.”

Grayson Smyth was holding a bank statement.

Damien Smyth took a look and held it up in front of May,”This is your bank card statement. Just half a month ago, you suddenly received 200,000 in your bank card. Can you tell me where the money is?” here?”

The money was deposited in the bank by May herself, and someone else gave her the money.

As a shopping guide in a supermarket, she suddenly has a windfall income, which must attract attention.

“That, that…”

Chapter 241

May couldn’t answer, so Damien Smyth answered for

1288 Vouchers

her, “Someone gave you a sum of money to pretend to be the person you were five years ago.”

“Nothing.”

May is still denying it, saying, “Didn’t you say to give me 10 million? Money.”

She just wanted to take the money and leave before she was exposed.

Grayson Smyth said, “You really think of me, Mr., as a cash machine. Even if it is, it can only be my sister-in-law’s cash machine. How can you afford it?”

May asked, “What do you mean?”

“Where did you come from, and where did you go to cool down.” Grayson Smyth waved his hand and said, “I’m so thick-skinned, I’ll give you 10 million, do you dare to take it? You have your life to take it, and I’m afraid it will be a dead flower.”

Upon hearing this, May turned pale. At this moment, Damien Smyth suddenly took out a gun from the drawer, loaded it quickly, and fired a shot at the wall clock behind May.

This is a silencer gun, there is no sound, but the wall clock falls to the ground.

May has never seen such a posture before, and screamed in fright,”Ah! I say, I say.”