387

Chapter 387

Flash Marriage He Made My Jaw Drop

Zoe has a stubborn temper, wants to be strong, and doesn’t know how to be courteous, and even turns black and white.

Regardless of how young the child is, with a small action, you can know what kind of person the child will be when he grows up.

Zoe continues to develop like this, when she grows up, she will definitely be arrogant and unreasonable, unruly and self–willed, and her three views will be wrong.

Vivienne Quinn had a very headache,” Zoe, how can you think so…”

Mrs. Quinn persuaded, “Okay, okay, the child is young, and he may not be used to it just now. Children have their own possessive desires, so just guide them slowly.”

Vivienne Quinn really has nothing to do with Zoe, this kid is too stubborn.

Vivienne Quinn took a deep breath and said to Mrs. Quinn,“Mom, look at Mona, Zoe, come with me to the room.”

She must correct the child’s bad habits and teach him well.

Getting Vivienne Quinn ‘s attention, Zoe was very happy and followed Vivienne Quinn into the room.

Vivienne Quinn said patiently.” Zoe, I have not fulfilled my responsibilities to you for so many years. I am very guilty. I bring you back now to make up for what I owe you, and to teach you Well, make your future life better.”

Zoe couldn’t understand these words and stood obediently.

Vivienne Quinn said softly, “If you want a Barbie doll, you can tell me, or tell your sister, it’s impolite to take other people’s things without asking, it’s stealing. The act of robbery, I hope you have the correct three views, honest and trustworthy, kind, respect the old and love the young, understand?”

Chapter 387

288 Vouchers

Jones didn’t teach me this.” Zoe curled her lips,”Mom, my sister has her own room, but I don’t. She has a lot of beautiful clothes and toys, but I don’t either. Don’t you love me, you only love my sister and my sister?” younger brother.”

Vivienne Quinn explained, “You just came here, and there are only so many rooms. You are in a hurry, and many of them haven’t been prepared for you. We will move tomorrow, and ye can prepare a separate room for you. The clothes and toys you want are also available. Yes, I treat you and my sister equally, even if you don’t love your sister, you can’t bully her, you can try to be friends, can you promise me?”

Zoe doesn’t like her sister from the bottom of her heart, but she can’t make her mother angry, otherwise her mother won’t want her.

Zoe apparently agreed.“Okay.”

Seeing that Zoe nodded, Vivienne Quinn felt relieved.

Vivienne Quinn helped Zoe, and then called Mona in to talk alone,” Mona, sister just came to this house, you have to learn to be modest, you know, don’t fight, mom hopes you can become good friends.”

Mona nodded obediently,“Okay.”

Vivienne Quinn taught both children, thinking that there should be no big problem, but Vivienne Quinn didn’t know that Zoe didn’t stop bullying Mona in private.

While Vivienne Quinn was resting, Mrs. Quinn went to dry the clothes. Zoe called Mona to the children’s room and threatened Mona to take out all the toys and beautiful clothes, otherwise she would beat her.

Mona thought of what her mother said, she wanted to be friends with her sister, so she took out her toys and clothes.

“Sister, I have a lot of toys, let’s play together.”

Mona was not stingy this time and shared everything.

Zoe was envious of so many beautiful toys.

“Mother bought these for you?”

“My mother bought it, my father and grandmother bought it, and my grandparents, godmother…” Mona said politely, “Sister, you can play whatever you want.”

Zoe looked at Mona, who was prettier than herself, and was envious and jealous. Children’s comparisons are very serious.

Zoe pushed all the toys aside, “I don’t want the ones you played with, I asked my mother to buy me new ones

Mona didn’t understand why her sister suddenly got angry again, and she agreed to share the toys.

Zoe walked out of the children’s room and said to Mrs. Quinn, “Grandma, I want a new toy, please buy me a new toy.”

Vivienne Quinn was sleeping and didn’t have a good rest in the morning, so Zoe didn’t dare to disturb her.

Mrs. Quinn finished drying the clothes, “Okay, I’ll take you there.”

Mrs. Quinn wiped the water stains on her hands, and called Mona again,” Mona, put on your shoes, grandma will take you to the supermarket.”

1