251

Chapter 251 11 288 Vouchers This night, Vivienne Quinn felt more relaxed than ever, without the slightest burden or guilt on her body, and she was able to face Damien Smyth frankly. She was finally able to sleep peacefully and soundly. The companion bed can only sleep one person, Vivienne Quinn sleeps next to Mona on the hospital bed, and Damien Smyth sleeps on the companion bed. Seeing the mother and daughter sleeping soundly, Damien Smyth raised his thin lips slightly. In fact, he did not suffer from any infertility, and everything was to open Vivienne Quinn’s heart knot. If it was before, he would never have believed that one day he would do this for a woman. Even now, he was surprised by his decision. However, he has no regrets. Seeing Vivienne Quinn’s comfortable smile, seeing her let go of her psychological burden and sleep peacefully, he felt that everything was worth it. Damien Smyth also made this decision after careful consideration, and he doesn’t have to have children. He has no regrets in having Vivienne Quinn as his wife in this life. As for the inheritance of the incense of the Smyth Family, it will be handed over to Grayson Smyth. They adopted Mona, and having a daughter like Mona was enough. Damien Smyth leaned on his arms, looked away from the Vivienne Quinn mother and daughter, and closed his eyes to rest. the next day. Chapter 251 As the sun rose, the red spot on Mona’s body disappeared. 1288 (Vouchers After a false alarm, Vivienne Quinn felt relieved, and the family of three had breakfast in the ward. Damien Smyth asked Vivienne Quinn “Do you want to let Mona live for another day to observe, or go home to recuperate.” Before Vivienne Quinn could speak, Mona said, “M o m, I want to go home.” She doesn’t like the hospital, it’s so boring, she’s afraid of injections and medicine. Children are afraid of hospitals. “Okay, let’s go home.” Vivienne Quinn touched Mona ‘s face with a smile, and said to Damien Smyth,”Go and ask the doctor if you can be discharged from the hospital. If you can, I will take Mona home.” Mrs. Quinn is still at home, and she needs someone to take care of her legs and feet. “Okay, then you and Mona will wait here for a while.” Damien Smyth went to the doctor in charge, Mona ‘s condition was completely dischargeable, so he went through the discharge procedures and sent them back home. When they got home, Vivienne Quinn urged Damien Smyth to go to work and leave them alone. The company still has an important meeting, Damien Smyth told Vivienne Quinn a few times, and then went to the company. Damien Smyth left, Violet Smyth came with big bags and small bags. ‘M o m Vivienne, is your foot injury better?” Violet Smyth said enthusiastically, “I brought you deer antler, angelica, and ginseng, tonic.” Dividing into pages now Chapter 251 288 Vouchers “Too polite, too expensive.” Mrs. Quinn saw so many good things, she didn’t dare to accept them, and hurriedly said, “Look at you, you are all a family, why are you spending so much money?” Violet Smyth said with a smile, “These are gifts from others. There are too many at home, and you can’t finish them all. You can cat at case, without spending money.” This is true. These things were all given by others. There are still many in the Smyth Family warehouse, including precious medicinal materials, supplements, and all kinds of rare treasures. Violet Smyth took another box of Lego toys and gave it to Mona,” Mona, this is for you, call grandma to listen… aunt, aunt.” Violet Smyth was afraid that Vivienne Quinn would be suspicious, so she quickly changed her words. Mona shouted happily, “Aunt and grandma.” “So cute.” Violet Smyth liked Mona from the bottom of her heart, and she didn’t know why, but felt very kind. Knowing that Damien Smyth can’t have children, Violet Smyth is also more rare Mona. Violet Smyth asked,” Vivienne, why doesn’t Mona look very well?” Vivienne Quinn explained,” Mona was allergic to mango last night and went to the hospital. We just came back from the hospital.” “Mona is also allergic to mango ?” Violet Smyth was surprised, which was too coincidental. Vivienne Quinn laughed,” Yeah, so it’s fate, Mona and Damien Smyth, both are allergic to mangoes.” “It’s quite a coincidence.” Violet Smyth took a closer look at Mona again. If she didn’t know that the child was adopted, she really thought it was Dividing into pages now Damien Smyth-and Vivienne Quinn ‘s own. This child looks a lot like Vivienne Quinn, and sometimes looks like Damien Smyth. Violet Smyth pulled Vivienne Quinn aside and asked in a low voice, ” Vivienne, Mona ‘s biological parents, do you know?”