330

Chapter 330

28 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn has the illusion that Lily Maya lied to her in the first place.

But after thinking about it. I think it’s unnecessary. What did Lily Maya lie to her for?

Vivienne Quinn didn’t think deeply and got into the car.

Lily Maya took Vivienne Quinn to a Chinese restaurant and stopped the car at the door. She pulled Vivienne Quinn to look across the road.

Lily Maya asked,” Vivienne Quinn, what do you think of the shops there?”

Vivienne Quinn glanced, and then looked around. “There are many office buildings here, and the shops here belong to the prime location, very good, what’s the matter, cousin?”

“I bought one and plan to open a coffee shop.” Lily Maya said with a smile, “Do you want to join me in investing?”

“You bought one?” Vivienne Quinn was quite surprised. A store here costs tens of millions, at least.”Where did you get so much money?”

Although Lily Maya’s family is rich, it’s not so easy to spend tens of millions to buy shops.

Lily Maya said. “I sold two sets of demolished houses of my parents, and now my parents live in one set to support them in the elderly. They gave me the money from the sale of the houses, so I bought this shop and plan to Open a coffee shop by yourself, and you will have income in the future to support yourself.”

Vivienne Quinn really couldn’t understand Lily Maya ‘s brain circuit, “Isn’t it good to keep your house for rent? Why open a coffee shop? Isn’t Zorro thinking about demolishing the house? If you sell it like this, will he agree?”

Lily Maya sneered, “I’m afraid he won’t make trouble now.”

17:289 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn frowned, always feeling that there was something in Lily Maya’s words.

“Let’s go, let’s eat first.” Lily Maya pulled Vivienne Quinn and turned around to enter the second floor of the restaurant. The seats by the

window can still see the shops opposite.

“Vivienne Quinn, do you want to consider becoming a shareholder and open a coffee shop with me? How much money can you earn a year by working part-time? It’s better to be the boss.”

Lily Maya didn’t know Damien Smyth’s real identity before she said this.

Vivienne Quinn shook her head, “Forget it, I’m not familiar with opening a store, so it’s better to work part-time.”

She is really not interested, and the cousins are in business together, so it is likely that they will break up. The relationship between her and Lily Maya has only recently been repaired. This will involve interests, and it will definitely end in a breakup.

“Are you worried that you don’t have money to invest? You don’t need to pay. As long as you come to the store to help, human resources are also counted as shares. I have 80% and you 20%. How about it?”

If you don’t pay a penny, you get 20% of the stock for nothing?

Vivienne Quinn looked at Lily Maya in surprise,”Are you stimulated?”

This is too much money to spend, throw it to her?

Lily Maya said with a smile.”I figured it out. Sisters are the most reliable. Husband and wife will turn against each other. My parents can’t stay with me for a lifetime. My parents only have me as a daughter. I have no brothers and sisters. If something happens, there is no one to help.” Vivienne Quinn, I hope we can become the closest sisters, you treat me well, I help you, help each other, this is normal.”

There was sincerity in Lily Maya’s eyes, and Vivienne Quinn was quite touched, and smiled, “Cousin, I appreciate your kindness, but I really won’t participate in your coffee shop, and Damien Smyth will not agree of.”

She promised to learn business from Damien Smyth. Next month, she will go to the Skyreach headquarters. How can she have time to open a coffee shop?

“Why doesn’t my brother-in-law agree?” Lily Maya said, “You all work hard to earn money. Mona will spend money to go to school in the future. If you can make more money, wouldn’t that be better? My brother-in-law should be off work too, so let’s have dinner together.” Bar.”

“This…” Vivienne Quinn really didn’t know where to start, and said hesitantly, “Damien Smyth has opened a company, and I’m going to help his company next month.”

Lily Maya asks,” What company did Damien Smyth start?”

Vivienne Quinn said,” Skyreach Group, he opened it.”

This made Lily Maya stunned. Even those who have never been in the workplace have heard of Skyreach Group.

That is one of the top 500 companies in the world and the richest man in Washington DC.

Lily Maya smiled,” Vivienne Quinn, you are kidding me.